Jump to content
Testers Wanted! Shot Scope V5 ×

International


Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

Don't forget to check out our Community Map for members close by and course reviews!
https://forum.mygolfspy.com/communitymap/

In addition be sure to do your own course reviews so others know what courses are worth going to and what ones should be avoided if in the area!

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/49345-2022-mgs-forum-changes/

Has a guide as to how to add your marker and course reviews!

Recommended Posts

Hi all, time for the obligatory first post.

  1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score?

    Spring of 1978, aged 11 in North East Scotland (Kintore GC for anyone who knows it).  Took a long hiatus from regular golf after going to university and only got properly back in 2021 when UK courses re-opened after first lock down and my son (13) started to play in earnest.  Having played to low single figures in my teens I am a frustrated 12.7 WHS trying to break 85.  My head tells me I can still get back to single figures, my body isn't so sure.... 
  2. What do you love about golf?

    Everything? I feel at home on a golf course and at a golf club.  I can easily go out and play 18 on my own but also love the camaraderie and competition (often both at the same time) of competitive and team golf.  At heart, my true love is matchplay! 
  3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?

    I follow some YouTube golfers including Mark Crossfield who visited and played with the MGS guys
  4. Where are you from? What is your home course?

    I am Scottish but live in Surrey, England and get to play on the 2.5 fantastic courses at Foxhill Resort and Club - recent hosts of the 2022 PGA Cup
  5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?

    Best thing has to be the quality and variety of courses (including Sunningdale and Wentworth) but they are very expensive and difficult to get a round on.
  6. What do you do for a living?

    I work for a very large software company 
  7. How’d you pick your user name?

    Hmmm, let me think, my first name is Graham, my surname starts with B and I am 55.... Not sure, the name just jumped in to my head (or I am not very creative) 

Brief version, to be updated later

Driver - Srixon Z785 with Miyazaki Mahana  5 Stiff

3 Wood - Ping G425

Hybrid / Driving Iron (they swap, regularly!) -  Ping G425 3H 19 degrees /Ping G410 Crossover 3 iron 20 degrees

Irons (4-PW) - Ping i210

Wedges - TaylorMade MG3  - 50, 54, 58

Putter  - Scotty Cameron Phantom X7 or Newport 2 Studio Select (with custom R/W/B infill) when I am feeling retro and can steal it back from my son

Shoes  - Nike Jordan 1G (only listed because my boy says it will make me look cooler)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone, New from Canada (Toronto)

I'm a marketing manager and artist by trade, but golfer at heart.

Prior to covid I would shoot in the 100-110's by only playing once or twice a year with the boys. But since covid, i've been playing weekly and shooting consistently in the high 80's and low 90's from the white tee's. My goal is to eventually play in local Tournaments for friendly competition once I can master the art of Putting! (those 3 putts really kill my score!)  Looking forward to chatting with those like minded individuals and meeting new golfers! 

Sub to my Youtube | Instagram and i'll sub back!

 

What's in my bag:

D - TM SIM2 Max

3W - TM SIM2 Max

5W - TM Aeroburner 

3H - TM Rescue

5-pw - TM P790

52 - TM MG2 

56 - TM MG1

60 - TM MG2

Putter - EVNroll ER2.2

Ball - TP5 or PV1 

Edited by MILGolfing

It's always that one good shot that keeps us coming back! Follow me on IG

What's in my bag?

  • D - TM SIM2 MAX 
  • 3W - TM SIM2 MAX
  • 5W - TM Aeroburner 
  • 3H - TM Rescue
  • 5-PW - TM P790
  • 52 - TM MG2 
  • 56 - TM MG1
  • 60 - TM MG2
  • Putter - EvnRoll ER7
  • Ball - PV1 or TP5 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, CaroleT said:

Hello, I am Carole, my name for friends is just C or Car. I have been practicing golf for five years and I am preparing now for my first contest, hoping to find some support here and maybe tips that I've never known.

Welcome to the forum! 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, CaroleT said:

Hello, I am Carole, my name for friends is just C or Car. I have been practicing golf for five years and I am preparing now for my first contest, hoping to find some support here and maybe tips that I've never known.

Tips are $29.95 per paragraph, add an extra $5.00 for proper punctuation. 

harris-thumbs-up-in-golf-course-54vbbz2x6y90057a.gif.2b8ff0ab73c053be0d21905496910dc9.gif

 

 

Good hand action comes from good body action.     

:macgregor-small:  :benhogan-small: :cobra-small:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Hi guys and gals and all those in between! My name is Tylor and I have been golfing for around 19 years. I took it up strong as a kid and never waivered my interest, took a few years off entirely then my first round back was a tournament of 48 match play and ended up winning. That fuelled my interest even stronger and have avidly been playing the last season. Golf courses are an immaculate landscape where you can just breathe. You can just be, surrounded by nature, great people (usually), and a great game to enjoy while your're there. I aikin golf to a finger trap, the harder you fight the more it closes in on you and I approach it, as well as life, with that mentality. 

I ran into MyGolfSpy by chance and saw Reddit for golfers and just had to come in. 

 

Local courses here in the Okanagan Valley in BC are firm, narrow, windy, and fast. We are the only desert in Canada and a very unique ecosystem. We will hit 35C (105F ?) Regularly.

We have some of the best courses in Canada here like Predator Ridge, Sagebrush, and then Gamble Sands in Washington is a very short drive away. 

Most golfers in this region, or at least my hometown of Penticton, are retired and elderly. It sometimes doesn't lend itself to great course design when that is our major demographic but golf is golf. 

I am a project manager for an electrical contractor here in town, I myself have been en electrician for 10 years now.

My Bag:

Callaway X2 Hot 9 Degree, Graphite Design Tour AD G 6.0

Cleveland Halo Hybrid 3, 22 Degree Steel Shaft

Cleveland TA7 Irons 3-PW, Project X Rifle 6.0, except PW 5.5

Titleist Vokey SM8 48 10F, 52 08F, 56 08M, 60 08M

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Laguna 1.5

Titleist Pro V1x

*I was fitted for the TSR3 Driver with HZRDS Black, T200 irons with True Temper DSG shafts, those vokey wedges. Trying to get them one by one, golf is pricey!*

 

My user name is my name... Nothing to overthink there. If you guys want to know more just shout!

Edited by TylorJudd

I like golf. You should like golf. If life is tough, play more golf!

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 10.5, Graphite Design Tour AD-MJ 6x

Titleist TSr3 18 Degree, Graphite Design Tour Ad-DI 7x

Takomo 301CB's, KBS Tours 120S

Vokey SM8 48 10F, 52 08F, 56 08M, 60 08M

Odyssey O-Works Jailbird Mini, Versa Scheme, 17" Fatso 3.0 Grip, 40"

Jazz Tacoma Cart Bag

Titleist Pro V1x

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, TylorJudd said:

Hi guys and gals and all those in between! My name is Tylor and I have been golfing for around 19 years. I took it up strong as a kid and never waivered my interest, took a few years off entirely then my first round back was a tournament of 48 match play and ended up winning. That fuelled my interest even stronger and have avidly been playing the last season. Golf courses are an immaculate landscape where you can just breathe. You can just be, surrounded by nature, great people (usually), and a great game to enjoy while your're there. I aikin golf to a finger trap, the harder you fight the more it closes in on you and I approach it, as well as life, with that mentality. 

I ran into MyGolfSpy by chance and saw Reddit for golfers and just had to come in. 

 

Local courses here in the Okanagan Valley in BC are firm, narrow, windy, and fast. We are the only desert in Canada and a very unique ecosystem. We will hit 35C (105F ?) Regularly.

We have some of the best courses in Canada here like Predator Ridge, Sagebrush, and then Gamble Sands in Washington is a very short drive away. 

Most golfers in this region, or at least my hometown of Penticton, are retired and elderly. It sometimes doesn't lend itself to great course design when that is our major demographic but golf is golf. 

I am a project manager for an electrical contractor here in town, I myself have been en electrician for 10 years now.

My Bag:

Callaway X2 Hot 9 Degree, Graphite Design Tour AD G 6.0

Cleveland Halo Hybrid 3, 22 Degree Steel Shaft

Cleveland TA7 Irons 3-PW, Project X Rifle 6.0, except PW 5.5

Titleist Vokey SM8 48 10F, 52 08F, 56 08M, 60 08M

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Laguna 1.5

Titleist Pro V1x

*I was fitted for the TSR3 Driver with HZRDS Black, T200 irons with True Temper DSG shafts, those vokey wedges. Trying to get them one by one, golf is pricey!*

 

My user name is my name... Nothing to overthink there. If you guys want to know more just shout!

Welcome! I grew up in Vernon do nice to see another Okanagan guy on the forum!

Great intro and glad to have you here!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another Okanagan Valley guy here! Kelowna based since April and loving it. 

Ping G430 Max 10K 10.5° driver - Diamana GT 60S

Ping G430 Max 15° #3 fairway - Diamana TB 70S

Ping G430 Max 21° #7 fairway - Diamana TB 80S

Ping G430 Max 26° #5 hybrid - MMTh 90S

Mizuno Pro 243 4-PW irons - MMT 105S

Mizuno T24 Raw 48°-10S wedge - MMT 105S

Mizuno T24 Raw 54°-10S and 60°-06X wedges - MMT Scoring Wedge 105S

Ping PLD Ally Blue 4

Titleist Pro V1x

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, noodle3872 said:

Another Okanagan Valley guy here! Kelowna based since April and loving it. 

It's a incredible area of the world. Although I'm quite happy with my move to Switzerland. The golf is no question better in the Okanagan. 

Either of you play the Rise?

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just learned about the rise 3 weeks ago from a good buddy that went out and played. It destroyed him, mind you he had a tee time at 630am so I'm driving from Penticton didn't help that case. It looks stunning and definitely a bucket list course for the region now that I'm aware of it. How did you find it?

I like golf. You should like golf. If life is tough, play more golf!

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 10.5, Graphite Design Tour AD-MJ 6x

Titleist TSr3 18 Degree, Graphite Design Tour Ad-DI 7x

Takomo 301CB's, KBS Tours 120S

Vokey SM8 48 10F, 52 08F, 56 08M, 60 08M

Odyssey O-Works Jailbird Mini, Versa Scheme, 17" Fatso 3.0 Grip, 40"

Jazz Tacoma Cart Bag

Titleist Pro V1x

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, TylorJudd said:

I just learned about the rise 3 weeks ago from a good buddy that went out and played. It destroyed him, mind you he had a tee time at 630am so I'm driving from Penticton didn't help that case. It looks stunning and definitely a bucket list course for the region now that I'm aware of it. How did you find it?

One of my all time favorites. Only 1 or 2 forgettable holes. It was better prior to their changes, but still good. 11 was a long tough par 3, now it is a stupid short par 4. 18 was an awesome blind shot par 5, now a par 3. 2 was a good change. It was a near impossible par 4 up a hill. A real connector hole. Now it's a manageable par 5.

Definitely a challenge, but makes you play a variety of shots and truly rewards finding fairways.

Also I've only played it twice, but has had a lot of great memories on it. 

 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We have a few golf trips planned next year already and I'm going to add this to the list. Going to hit Hyde mountain and Salmon arm g&cc then I think we can hit the rise on the way back. Last course I played in Vernon was either Predator in 2011? Or maybe spalumcheen around the same time. My sister used to live in Coldstream so we'd be up there often but that was about when she moved to Barrie.

I like golf. You should like golf. If life is tough, play more golf!

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 10.5, Graphite Design Tour AD-MJ 6x

Titleist TSr3 18 Degree, Graphite Design Tour Ad-DI 7x

Takomo 301CB's, KBS Tours 120S

Vokey SM8 48 10F, 52 08F, 56 08M, 60 08M

Odyssey O-Works Jailbird Mini, Versa Scheme, 17" Fatso 3.0 Grip, 40"

Jazz Tacoma Cart Bag

Titleist Pro V1x

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TylorJudd said:

We have a few golf trips planned next year already and I'm going to add this to the list. Going to hit Hyde mountain and Salmon arm g&cc then I think we can hit the rise on the way back. Last course I played in Vernon was either Predator in 2011? Or maybe spalumcheen around the same time. My sister used to live in Coldstream so we'd be up there often but that was about when she moved to Barrie.

Predator is great. Pricey, but great. Kinda nice they have the 2 courses now. Spal is fine. 

Definitely better courses in your area, Kamloops and such. 

Hopefully in a couple years when I get back there we can get together for a round or two. My sister and her family live in Peachland, parents still in Vernon basically beside The Rise. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ya I passed on a round at Predator this September, on sale the round was still $120 after they punched the greens. Tobiano is definitely somewhere I want to play. I have family in the Kamloops area so it should be a no brainer. The biggest drawback is the damn bridge in Kelowna. It is such a pain. I would be down to get together for a round, absolutely!

I like golf. You should like golf. If life is tough, play more golf!

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 10.5, Graphite Design Tour AD-MJ 6x

Titleist TSr3 18 Degree, Graphite Design Tour Ad-DI 7x

Takomo 301CB's, KBS Tours 120S

Vokey SM8 48 10F, 52 08F, 56 08M, 60 08M

Odyssey O-Works Jailbird Mini, Versa Scheme, 17" Fatso 3.0 Grip, 40"

Jazz Tacoma Cart Bag

Titleist Pro V1x

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Central Canada checking in. 

40 year old Canadian golfer. Driver swing speed 113mph. All distance no accuracy. 
 

WITB:

Driver - Callaway Rogue LS 9° stiff

5W - Ping g430

5h - Ping g430

Irons - TaylorMade p790 bent 1° weak and 1° upright with KBS $-Taper Chrome T 120 gram shafts (5-AW)

Wedges - Titleist SM9 56° 114F, SM8 60° 10S

Putter - Odyssey White Hot #5

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Kenny B said:

On a map central Canada looks like about the northwestern edge of Hudson Bay.  😄  Chilly up there?  🥶

So cold. Between wind and how dry it is definitely a interesting cold compared to the east coast. However some areas see -40c or colder.

East coast is more in the -15-20 c range but is wet and just as windy. 

 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all, new member here from Derbyshire in the UK. 

Currently playing around once a week through the winter and practicing my putting at home (Puttout mat and pressure trainer)

If anyone has any good puttout drills then I’d be interested to hear please. 
 

Thanks 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

1. I’ve been playing on and off since the age of 7. Started taking my first golf lessons at 8 but slowly transitioned to other sports after some minor success as a junior competitor. Picked up the game again at around 25. And love it more for every season. Great to feel my best golf is still ahead of me! 
Current Hcp 5.4 - but goal is to always shoot under 80, season average 80.6 season best 73 
 

2. it is just such a privilege to play! Love the history of the sport and the never ending challenges!!

3. No, not really. Been reading a lot and been following the site an socials for a couple of years now. Love the equipment reviews. I’m quite the equipment junkie. 
 

4. from the south of Sweden, playing at PGA Sweden national and Landskrona GK 

5. Best thing, probably considerably mild climate and many good courses in the area. Bad, short seasons. 

6. Product & UX Designer 

7. Just an old nickname

 

Played Old Course April this year! 150th and all. 
 

 

Looking forward to nerd-out with some golf fanatics 😊 

Love the game! 
/J

978F66D6-19C9-46E4-896A-45D5E9C47D1E.jpeg

78C9728D-0675-4A39-85B2-7B1BF825183B.jpeg

66304736-2C86-4DDC-91C7-DE7CEE029F7D.jpeg

 

Irons - T100 4-P / modus3 tour 120 X 

Wedges  - SM8 50/10F, 54/12F, SM9 60T (8)

Fw 5 - SIM2 ti @ 17’ / Diamana Ds Dialed 70X

Driver - SIM @ 8,75 / Diamana TB 60TX

Putter - Evnroll ER2 370 (first gen)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score?

Started in 1981 ,yep wooden persimmon heads Now a Pro but mainly teaching since 2005  Shooting between 71-77 with too much draw on my irons for my liking

What do you love about golf?

It's just the hardest game but so satisfying when it all comes together

What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?

Want to see what real golfers discuss, want & need

Where are you from? What is your home course?

I'm from London England, but now live & Coach in Hong Kong

What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?

In Hong Kong they have just 6 Golf Courses, but unbelievable indoor simulators

What do you do for a living?

I coach Golf & have a College Golf Program

How’d you pick your user name?

Just kept it real

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all new guy here. My name is Ant, I live on the Kent coast of England. Started playing golf again after a 6 year lay off in 2022, got down to 8 and hoping to get a lot lower in 2023.

Current bag

284668916_10161080492936789_6418239066359836478_n.jpg.a40f667d6776ff9a0cd6161adcd005da.jpg

Titleist 620MB/CB with Nippon Modus 125S

Hybrid - Ping G425 4 lofted all the way down with Tour AD DI 75 Stiff

Fairway - Ping G425 max 5w Mitsubishi blue 70 stiff

Driver - Ping G25!!!!! Stock stiff TFC something or other, I'm going to get fitted this year for a driver although this is working well.

Putter is a bit more of a work in progress, I putted most of last year with an Odyssey DFX 1 with a big grip on it and changed to a Odyssey #7 for a little while with a skinny grip. I can pretty much putt with anything once I make some changes to setup to deal with the perceptual bias. I've just got a big putting mat at home so intend to grind away and get some consistency at that end of the bag.

I'm a member at Littlestone and play as much as I can

image.png.024db0648c10a095819922ea1f2357d3.png

My Golf Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/@permanentpractice

Irons - Titleist 620MB/CB - Nippon Modus 125S

Wedges - Mizuno T22 Raw 51*/08* S Grind, 55*/09* D Grind 59*/09* C Grind - Modus 125 Wedge

Hybrid - Ping G425 4 lofted all the way down - Tour AD DI 75 Stiff

Fairway - Ping G425 max 5w - Mitsubishi blue 70 stiff

Driver - Ping G25

Putter - Odyssey #7

Fitted at Precision Golf https://www.youtube.com/@PrecisionG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Welcome!

I like golf. You should like golf. If life is tough, play more golf!

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 10.5, Graphite Design Tour AD-MJ 6x

Titleist TSr3 18 Degree, Graphite Design Tour Ad-DI 7x

Takomo 301CB's, KBS Tours 120S

Vokey SM8 48 10F, 52 08F, 56 08M, 60 08M

Odyssey O-Works Jailbird Mini, Versa Scheme, 17" Fatso 3.0 Grip, 40"

Jazz Tacoma Cart Bag

Titleist Pro V1x

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, AntLockyer said:

Hi all new guy here. My name is Ant, I live on the Kent coast of England. Started playing golf again after a 6 year lay off in 2022, got down to 8 and hoping to get a lot lower in 2023.

Current bag

284668916_10161080492936789_6418239066359836478_n.jpg.a40f667d6776ff9a0cd6161adcd005da.jpg

Titleist 620MB/CB with Nippon Modus 125S

Hybrid - Ping G425 4 lofted all the way down with Tour AD DI 75 Stiff

Fairway - Ping G425 max 5w Mitsubishi blue 70 stiff

Driver - Ping G25!!!!! Stock stiff TFC something or other, I'm going to get fitted this year for a driver although this is working well.

Putter is a bit more of a work in progress, I putted most of last year with an Odyssey DFX 1 with a big grip on it and changed to a Odyssey #7 for a little while with a skinny grip. I can pretty much putt with anything once I make some changes to setup to deal with the perceptual bias. I've just got a big putting mat at home so intend to grind away and get some consistency at that end of the bag.

I'm a member at Littlestone and play as much as I can

image.png.024db0648c10a095819922ea1f2357d3.png

The irons are almost too pretty to play... Welcome! If and when I am in your area I'll be sure to reach out and we can try and get a round in. I know the owners of Goswick GC and have a standing invite there to play just have yet to find the time!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IAN WITB(A) 2023:

The 'A' denotes the likely purchase of 'Stealth 2' Driver, 3W and 3H as soon as they are available. Till then, here is my most current set-up, my signature has all the details of course. 

Cheers,

 - Ian

 

IT WITB(A) 2023 1.jpg

IT WITB(A) 2023 2.jpg

IT WITB(A) 2023 3.jpg

IT WITB(A) 2023 4.jpg

IT WITB(A) 2023 5.jpg

IT WITB(A) 2023 6.jpg

IT WITB(A) 2023 7.jpg

IT WITB(A) 2023 8.jpg

IT WITB(A) 2023 9.jpg

IT WITB(A) 2023 10.jpg

TAYLORMADE STEALTH 2 PLUS METAL WOODS 5.jpg

TAYLORMADE STEALTH 2 PLUS METAL WOODS 2.jpg

TAYLORMADE STEALTH 2 PLUS METAL WOODS 3.jpg

TAYLORMADE STEALTH 2 PLUS METAL WOODS 1.jpg

TAYLORMADE STEALTH 2 PLUS METAL WOODS 4.jpg

Edited by tarrantian
(*Added Stealth 2 Plus Photos)
:taylormade-small: Qi10 Ruby Red 460 Driver 9.0D (Fujikura Vista Pro 65S) 
:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 3 Fairway 15.0D (Fujikura Vista Pro 65S) 
:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 3 Hybrid 19.5D (Fujikura Vista Pro HB 70S)
:taylormade-small: Stealth Irons (KBS C-Taper Lite 110 S) (4-LW) Golf Pride CP2 Pro Jumbo Grips (All Metals / Irons)
:taylormade-small: My TP Soto Silver and Black Putters* (Custom / KBS CT Tour) - Golf Pride :taylormade-small: Pistol
:taylormade-small: My Spider Tour X3 Putter* (Custom / KBS Black PVD) - SuperStroke Zenergy Pistol GT 1.0
:taylormade-small: Supreme Cart Bag (Black / Red) :taylormade-small: TP5 Golf Ball
:Clicgear: 4.0 Push Cart / :skycaddie: SX550 GPS / :bushnell: ProX3 Laser Rangefinder
 
(*Interchangeable to adhere to 14 club rule)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi everyone. 

New member here. I've been a browser of MyGolfSpy for far too long without joining.

I'm Sean from Perth, Western Australia. I've been playing around 5 or 6 years and I currently play off a 20 handicap (unofficial, just what Garmin Golf tells me).

The best thing about golfing in WA is that courses rarely close, I've only ever been turned away once when we had a torrential downpour. 

I'm a member of a social golf club run through on of the local pubs. We play on the first Sunday of the month and it's a great mix of characters and handicaps. My biggest achievement in golf so far is winning our club championship in 2021, my bro-in-law won it last year and it's my goal to win it again this year.

Driver: :cobra-small: Speedzone 9.5 degree (love this club)
Fairway Wood - :callaway-small: Warbird (to be replaced ASAP)
Hybrid - :taylormade-small: SIM2 MAX 19 degree, (not a fan, but getting there)
Irons - :callaway-small: Warbird 4 iron to PW (to be replaced ASAP)
Wedges - :taylormade-small: MG2 50 degree, :mizuno-small: T22 54 degree, :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 58 degree
Putter -  LAB Golf - MEZZ.1 MAX - 2023 MGS TEST
Ball - :bridgestone-small: E6 (stands for 3-putt apparently)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Splatt said:

Hi everyone. 

New member here. I've been a browser of MyGolfSpy for far too long without joining.

I'm Sean from Perth, Western Australia. I've been playing around 5 or 6 years and I currently play off a 20 handicap (unofficial, just what Garmin Golf tells me).

The best thing about golfing in WA is that courses rarely close, I've only ever been turned away once when we had a torrential downpour. 

I'm a member of a social golf club run through on of the local pubs. We play on the first Sunday of the month and it's a great mix of characters and handicaps. My biggest achievement in golf so far is winning our club championship in 2021, my bro-in-law won it last year and it's my goal to win it again this year.

Welcome to the forum!

Perth is on my list of places to get to. Been to Cairns once, but much like in Canada I don't think many realize just how big Australia is!

What are the courses like on that end? Have good variety of different courses?

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, tarrantian said:

IAN WITB(A) 2023:

The 'A' denotes the likely purchase of 'Stealth 2' Driver, 3W and 3H as soon as they are available. Till then, here is my most current set-up, my signature has all the details of course. 

Cheers,

 - Ian

 

IT WITB(A) 2023 1.jpg

IT WITB(A) 2023 2.jpg

IT WITB(A) 2023 3.jpg

IT WITB(A) 2023 4.jpg

IT WITB(A) 2023 5.jpg

IT WITB(A) 2023 6.jpg

IT WITB(A) 2023 7.jpg

IT WITB(A) 2023 8.jpg

IT WITB(A) 2023 9.jpg

IT WITB(A) 2023 10.jpg

Nice setup! That is a lot of putter covers!

Thanks for posting the photos and welcome to the forum. When you do get the new Stealth kit be sure to let us know how they perform and where you think they made some advances. 

Also did you setup all your clubs just for posting? Or did you already have these done and saved? ... bonus points if you did all that setup work just for us! haha

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Welcome to the forum!

Perth is on my list of places to get to. Been to Cairns once, but much like in Canada I don't think many realize just how big Australia is!

What are the courses like on that end? Have good variety of different courses?

Yeah, she's a big country 😅 Perth to Cairns is around a 4-hour flight.

Courses over here are great, definitely a lot of variety if you want to look for it. In the metro area, you have public courses ranging from average quality but cheap, to pristine public courses that can get quite costly. Either way, you get what you pay for and it's always fun. Out of the city, you have the outback courses with sand greens.

I played an outback course one time in a town of around 100 people. The course was unmanned and I couldn’t find an honesty box to put some money in. Eventually, I found a phone number to call for an off-site supervisor. When I got through I explained the situation and she just laughed at me, she said ‘you must be from the city. We don’t pay for golf around here, just have fun and watch out for snakes’.

 

Driver: :cobra-small: Speedzone 9.5 degree (love this club)
Fairway Wood - :callaway-small: Warbird (to be replaced ASAP)
Hybrid - :taylormade-small: SIM2 MAX 19 degree, (not a fan, but getting there)
Irons - :callaway-small: Warbird 4 iron to PW (to be replaced ASAP)
Wedges - :taylormade-small: MG2 50 degree, :mizuno-small: T22 54 degree, :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 58 degree
Putter -  LAB Golf - MEZZ.1 MAX - 2023 MGS TEST
Ball - :bridgestone-small: E6 (stands for 3-putt apparently)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Welcome! @Splatt

I work with a guy from auz, he was saying he would golf on some sand courses. Do you have many of those in Perth?

I like golf. You should like golf. If life is tough, play more golf!

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 10.5, Graphite Design Tour AD-MJ 6x

Titleist TSr3 18 Degree, Graphite Design Tour Ad-DI 7x

Takomo 301CB's, KBS Tours 120S

Vokey SM8 48 10F, 52 08F, 56 08M, 60 08M

Odyssey O-Works Jailbird Mini, Versa Scheme, 17" Fatso 3.0 Grip, 40"

Jazz Tacoma Cart Bag

Titleist Pro V1x

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, TylorJudd said:

Welcome! @Splatt

I work with a guy from auz, he was saying he would golf on some sand courses. Do you have many of those in Perth?

I don't know about a full sand course, that sounds far too hard, ha ha, but there are plenty of courses with sand greens, they're just generally not in the metro/city area. Sand greens are usually in the smaller country/bush courses. Thankfully this means I don't have to play on them a lot, only when I'm travelling.

Driver: :cobra-small: Speedzone 9.5 degree (love this club)
Fairway Wood - :callaway-small: Warbird (to be replaced ASAP)
Hybrid - :taylormade-small: SIM2 MAX 19 degree, (not a fan, but getting there)
Irons - :callaway-small: Warbird 4 iron to PW (to be replaced ASAP)
Wedges - :taylormade-small: MG2 50 degree, :mizuno-small: T22 54 degree, :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 58 degree
Putter -  LAB Golf - MEZZ.1 MAX - 2023 MGS TEST
Ball - :bridgestone-small: E6 (stands for 3-putt apparently)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...