GolfSpy MPR

International

Welcome @HarryC @hovisbap @Bobski121 @Tomkgolf @Mimz @D_Golfer @LeeHDXB @Pandaman 

to the best darn Golf forum on the planet.

Look forward to hearing more about you. Jump in to the threads that interest you, or start your own. We are a very friendly and supportive bunch here.

Just now, perseveringgolfer said:

Welcome @HarryC @hovisbap @Bobski121 @Tomkgolf @Mimz @D_Golfer @LeeHDXB @Pandaman 

Look forward to hearing more about you. Jump in to the threads that interest you, or start your own. We are a very friendly and supportive bunch here.

Awesome, thank you.

I look forward to to diving into the forums deeper.

• Like 1

On 6/14/2019 at 5:32 PM, perseveringgolfer said:

Thank you! 

Looking forward to.

I am new to Golf Spy and I am a very committed golfer.

1. I have been golf ever since I was young but over the past couple of years really committed to getting better. I average around 78.

2. I love the challenge of golf and how every day is different, with there is always something to work on, improve, or change every day.

3. I found GolfSpy just through looking through product reviews and recently it has become my first stop when looking for how certain equipment performs.

4. I am from Michigan with Missauke Country Club being my home course.

5. Best thing is that the wind is normally fairly calm hardly ever gets above 15 mph. The worst part is it is very rainy in spring and a very long winter up here losing close to 5 months due to snow.

6. I am currently a college student, and I play college golf.

7.My username is a nickname a bunch of my friends in high school gave me and it stuck since.