TESTERS WANTED! ×

Kuchar is embarrassingly cheap

bens197

I knew I never liked this guy for a reason. Cheap people are the absolute worst kind of people.

And before anyone says Ortiz didn’t deserve upwards of 10% because he isn’t his regular caddy, he won $1.296 million with him on the bag. Ortiz did the requisite work and deserved at least 5% which would have been $64,800. He ended up paying 0.358%

Kuchar and his phony dopey schtick should be singled out for this exploitation.

https://www.golf.com/news/2019/02/12/they-can-keep-their-money-kuchars-fill-in-caddie-breaks-silence-over-pay-dispute/

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How much do you think he should have paid? We have 2 stories and both are probably somewhat true. Typically agreements are made up front and unless you are a regular caddie you don’t get upwards of 10%. You can’t compare the winnings against what was paid unless you know why was agreed too. No one seems to have an issue when a player pays even though they missed the cut.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

There isn’t an issue because they’re not taking a million dollar payday.

5%

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Srixon Z-Star XV 

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

He is a resort caddie and not a true replacement caddie for hire so the typical player/caddie agreement if x% for service plus y% for the place they finish isn’t there. 

Usually the caddie is an independent contractor and doesn’t necessarily work for the resort so it’s up to caddie to negotiate his fee. Also sometimes resorts have a standard fee or recommended fee for the caddies.  

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

I'm with @cnosil. There's been no real mention of what was discussed prior to the round and it is very likely a flat fee was already on the table. Kuch offered an additional $15,000 and the guy rejected it. I wouldn't be complaining about making $5K over just one weekend and certainly would not have rejected the additional $15K. 

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

Maybe I'm the outlier here, but they agreed upon $3,000 plus a percentage to be determined of winnings.   After the win Kuchar and his agent upped it to $15,000, more than 5 times the agreed upon amount.   The caddie refused it holding out for $50,000.   I don't see a problem on Kuchar's end.  The 10% is usually reserved for the full time caddie who goes through the ups and downs of a full season and often works weeks on end without his guy making a cut, and getting barely travel expenses.   

This was a one time gig for the guy and to be offered 5 times more than the original agreed upon amount, I don't honestly have a problem with that.   

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Maybe I'm the outlier here, but they agreed upon $3,000 plus a percentage to be determined of winnings.     

Ortiz asked for $50k. Well below 5% and perfectly reasonable for the work performed.

If Kuchar truly was this good guy could you imagine the great press if he says hey thanks for the great work, here’s $50k for the effort.

He paid him less than 1/2 of 1%.
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

When I read the article coupled with Twitter posts from some pretty reliable journalists, it's pretty clear to me Ortiz feels he was promised 50k at some point by someone in the Kuchar camp.  Others who were present at the tournament have suggested on Twitter that Kuchar's camp paid Ortiz 5k because they couldn't come up with any more cash at that moment.  Ortiz understood Kuchar's camp would be sending an additional 45k when they got back to the states.  Tom Gillis began posting about this on Twitter two weeks prior to Ortiz reaching out to Steinberg which suggests, others knew this was happening and felt it was a disgrace.

I have always felt, people will tell you exactly who they are if you are willing to listen and observe.  It seems to me, Kuchar is telling everyone exactly who he is!

5 minutes ago, bens197 said:

Ortiz asked for $50k. Well below 5% and perfectly reasonable for the work performed.

If Kuchar truly was this good guy could you imagine the great press if he says hey thanks for the great work, here’s $50k for the effort.

Zero point three five eight percent!  It's pretty damming when you type it out, isn't it?!?!? 

Clearly there wasn’t a written contract here. Don’t know all the details so I won’t comment one way or the other. The optics aren’t good as people are talking about it nonstop. 

:ping-small: G 400 driver with Aldila DVS 55-SR shaft (FAIRWAY FINDING MONSTER)

:taylormade-small: Aero Burner 16 degree mini driver regular flex

:callaway-logo-1: Rogue Heavenwood regular flex 

:Hogan: Icon/PTX Pro Combo Set.  VKTR hybrid.

:Hogan: Equalizer Wedges 50, 54, 58 degrees

:callaway-small:Odyssey Two Ball Triple Track Putter, 32 inches  

LAB Golf Directed Force 2.1 putter, 32 inches, 70 degree lie angle

Right Handed. 

36 minutes ago, bens197 said:

He carried a bag. He didn’t perform nearly the same duties as a tour caddie or a fill in tour caddie. He also got to sleep in his own bed and not have to worry about meals, travel, lodging there or the next stop.

He makes roughly $200/Day for his looping at the resort. There’s no requirement to pay him anything near what a tour caddie makes and whatever was agreed up if it wasn’t to his liking including the potential vagueness of the “unspecified percentage” that’s his fault and not kuch’s.

if this was such a big deal why does he wait til late January to tell his side?

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

He carried a bag. He didn’t perform nearly the same duties as a tour caddie or a fill in tour caddie. He also got to sleep in his own bed and not have to worry about meals, travel, lodging there or the next stop.
He makes roughly $200/Day for his looping at the resort. There’s no requirement to pay him anything near what a tour caddie makes and whatever was agreed up if it wasn’t to his liking including the potential vagueness of the “unspecified percentage” that’s his fault and not kuch’s.

I’m glad I don’t work for a lot of the people commenting here.

• Srixon Z-Star XV 

15 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Probably because he already blew through the original 3K 😬

Hey. I'm usually pro caddie in all things.  They have a pretty tough job and earn every penny. 

I have a couple good friends on tour as caddies.  Having spoke to one.  He has no problem with Kuchars handling of it.  

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Man this topic is HOT! 🔥Wow! I've been sitting back reading everyone's responses to date and my take is this: If it were me, I'd have without question taken the offered 15k on the spot, run straight to the bank and then begin planning my next vacation-with new clubs of course!

Holding out for 50k? Naw, too late for that now. Now he (the caddie) just sounds like a d-bag... IMHO

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

Just gonna say if there's any pro golfer that wants to pay me $3k to caddy for a week...I'm available. And I'll even pay for my own lodging and food....

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

I think there is a large difference between what most of us would do and what is fair. I, along with most of us here, would offer the caddie additional money, maybe not 10% but still some extra money. Conversely, Kuchar's handling of the situation WAS fair. They had an agreed upon price before the tournament started and he kept that agreement. He didn't slight the caddie out of any money or wiggle out of paying him through a loophole. Kuchar did nothing wrong, he even offered the caddie additional money, something he didn't have to do. 

Again, while we might handle it differently, Kuch did nothing wrong. An agreement is an agreement. You can't retroactively change the agreement after the fact. 

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

6 minutes ago, GB13 said:

I think there is a large difference between what most of us would do and what is fair. I, along with most of us here, would offer the caddie additional money, maybe not 10% but still some extra money. Conversely, Kuchar's handling of the situation WAS fair. They had an agreed upon price before the tournament started and he kept that agreement. He didn't slight the caddie out of any money or wiggle out of paying him through a loophole. Kuchar did nothing wrong, he even offered the caddie additional money, something he didn't have to do. 

Again, while we might handle it differently, Kuch did nothing wrong. An agreement is an agreement. You can't retroactively change the agreement after the fact. 

Well stated-SPOT ON!

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

This is tough. The guy made an agreement and was paid according to that agreement.

should Kuchar have given him a bigger pay day, absolutely he should have, but that’s up to him, no one else. Kuchar paid the agreed price plus extra, and another offer on top of that. I don’t know how that makes him a bad person. Just because I think he should have paid more, doesn’t mean he’s a bad guy for not doing it. If it were me, I would have. I don’t hold it against Matt for doing what he said he was going to do. 

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

I just post here what I told Katrek & Maggines on their Sirius radio show on the air.  The caddie doesn't speak English, and Kuchar doesn't speak Spanish, so I am gonna assume all the caddie was doing was carrying a bag for the week and smiling and saying, "Muy bien," everytime Kuchar drained a putt.

From my perspective, if Kuchar wants to pay me $5k a week, plus expenses to carry his golf bag on a full time basis, I'm your man.  I'll take that sort of money on every day ending in Y and twice on Sundays.

The fact that Kuchar won the tournament and took home over $1 million is irrelevant to me.  Frankly, no matter how good a caddie I think I am, I seriously doubt I am worth $5k on any week, let alone carrying a golf bag.

More context for you.  Depending on who you ask, $5k American dollars is more money then a LOT of Mexicans make in a single year.  Frankly, this caddie won the lottery just with the $5k alone.  Anything else is, well, see this however you wish.

One final note on this.  The story I am hearing this from was written by Michael Bamberger.  That's the same journalist that called a penalty on Michelle Wie for a bad drop and had her DQ'd from a tournament many years ago.  Bamberger is a POS in my book, if for no other reason then what he did to Wie.  Bamberger is always trying to create controversy and loves being in the center of it.  Do with that information what you wish.

• :ping-small: G400 Driver
  • :callaway-small: XR 4 Fairway 16.5°
  • :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi Utility Iron - 21°
  • :ping-small: G Series 5-9 irons
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 46°, 50°, 54° & 58°
  • :taylormade-small: Ghost Spider S putter
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Laser Rangefinder
  • Garmin Approach S20 GPS

9 minutes ago, GSwag said:

I just post here what I told Katrek & Maggines on their Sirius radio show on the air.  The caddie doesn't speak English, and Kuchar doesn't speak Spanish, so I am gonna assume all the caddie was doing was carrying a bag for the week and smiling and saying, "Muy bien," everytime Kuchar drained a putt.

From my perspective, if Kuchar wants to pay me $5k a week, plus expenses to carry his golf bag on a full time basis, I'm your man.  I'll take that sort of money on every day ending in Y and twice on Sundays.

The fact that Kuchar won the tournament and took home over $1 million is irrelevant to me.  Frankly, no matter how good a caddie I think I am, I seriously doubt I am worth $5k on any week, let alone carrying a golf bag.

More context for you.  Depending on who you ask, $5k American dollars is more money then a LOT of Mexicans make in a single year.  Frankly, this caddie won the lottery just with the $5k alone.  Anything else is, well, see this however you wish.

One final note on this.  The story I am hearing this from was written by Michael Bamberger.  That's the same journalist that called a penalty on Michelle Wie for a bad drop and had her DQ'd from a tournament many years ago.  Bamberger is a POS in my book, if for no other reason then what he did to Wie.  Bamberger is always trying to create controversy and loves being in the center of it.  Do with that information what you wish.

The caddie speaks some english.  But yeah, he only could say muy bien and then do the mexican hat dance after Kuch made a putt.

Par for the course for you.

1 hour ago, bens197 said:

I’m glad I don’t work for a lot of the people commenting here.

Judging people on how they would act in this situation isn’t really a good look. Everyone is commenting on the situation and not what they would do.

im pretty sure everyone here is saying they would honor the agreement made with tha caddie which is what it appears to be what Kuchar did.  Should it have been more? Maybe but no one here knows what the customary fee plus tip/winnings is for the resort. 2) what was actually said and/or agreed upon.

It is strange to me that this is still a story or ever was for that matter. I have no idea which side is telling the truth or if they are both manipulating it for their cause.

Now if it were me and I had just won a million dollars I would have definitely tipped 50G.

That said, in my world I don't believe it is any of my concern what kuchar or anybody else does with their money. Just like it is nobody else business what I do with mine(although my wife would disagree).

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using MyGolfSpy mobile app

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

My view on most situations that have a contentious or "hot" take is that the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

Do I think that Kuchar should have paid more than $5k because he won? Yes.

Do I think that the caddie was wrong to try and renegotiate for more than the agreed upon amount? Yes.

Do I think that this situation clearly illustrates everything about who Kuchar and El Tucan are as people? No.

It's not the greatest of looks in a PR sense for Kuchar, but he did stick to his word on the agreed upon price. I would be willing to work for someone that sticks to their word when things are going well and trust they would stick to their word when things aren't going well.

In my :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag:

Driver:    :callaway-small: Rogue 10.5° - LH -  Project X EvenFlow 60 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
               :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5/6 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
Irons:      :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5-GW - KBS C-Taper Lite Stiff
Wedges: :cobra-small: King Black - LH - 52° 56° 60° - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 Stiff
Putter:     :1332069271_TommyArmour: - Impact No. 3
Ball:        Maxfli TourX

Rangefinder: :skycaddie: LX5 Watch

2 hours ago, GB13 said:

Perfect!

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

There was an agreement in place deal with it. If it comes out he was told 50k then that’s different. Me personally would have gave him more with a win. No question but having a deal in place doesn’t mean you have to give him more. You give what your obligated to 

I will preface this by stating that I didn't click the article.  But I think I can get the gist of it from the comments.

Is this what we call journalism these days?  I couldn't care less what the financial arrangements are between a pro and his caddy.  I don't care if Bryson DeChambeau got along with his mother-in-law at Thanksgiving dinner.  I watch these guys to enjoy some good golf, not because they are auditioning to be my next pastor.  None of these guys are perfect (I think that's only been done once), so I really don't understand the need to try and dig up this kind of dirt to make a story out of it.  Is it just the clicks?  

I don't know what is commonly done in deals with local caddies.  From what I have heard, it depends on what side you are on.  It's either customary to set a fee which is usually much lower than for a guy that is on your bag week after week, or you pay them the same as the guy traveling with you every week because that's what's right.

It sure seems like it's easy to spend someone else's money.  I would have given the guy half for pulling off the impossible and dragging me back into the win column (as I look down my nose at the measly five percenters).

I caught some of the discussions and Katrek and Maginnis.  It was pretty clear what side Maginnis was on.  He was putting words in Kuchar's mouth, claiming they were from one of these articles.  Katrek had to go back and tell him that was no where to be found.  It is interesting to hear these guys make stuff up in their heads to convince themselves that they are right.

What would I have really done?  I have no idea.  I have never even sniffed 1.2 million.  But I am certain that I'm not going to tell you millionaires out there what is right for you to do with your money as I ponder what your giant stacks of cash smell like.

:ping-small: G400 LST 8.5 Ping Tour 65 Stiff

:adams-small: Adams XTD Ti 18 deg 3Hy

:benhogan-small: Ben Hogan PTx 22-46 

:benhogan-small: Ben Hogan TK15 50, 54, 58 deg wedges

:cameron-small: Futura 5.5

As far as I can tell, there is no proof of the initial deal.

The caddie says it's 50K, Kuch says it's 3K + bonus, so it's not fair to say the guy is pushing his luck by wanting more. What if he really was promised 50K from the beginning but none of us knows about it?

Now personally, if I had made that purse, I definitely would have given him 50K.

But this is like tipping culture. In the US you guys are used to tipping 20-30% for something that's supposed to be your job. In Europe, some people will give you 5-10% while others believe no tip necessary, that's what you are getting paid for. In Asia, even though they make less, for them going the extra mile is included and don't expect a tip.

There is no right or wrong... 

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

Judging people on how they would act in this situation isn’t really a good look. Everyone is commenting on the situation and not what they would do.

im pretty sure everyone here is saying they would honor the agreement made with tha caddie which is what it appears to be what Kuchar did.  Should it have been more? Maybe but no one here knows what the customary fee plus tip/winnings is for the resort. 2) what was actually said and/or agreed upon.

The stories between both parties lack detail of any compensation.

I won’t budge from my statement despite many here who believe the contrary.

This action by Kuchar is a perfect illustration of our Nation and it’s selfish ways.

“A Man’s management of his own purse speaks volumes about character.”

— Thomas Jefferson

• Srixon Z-Star XV 

I wouldn’t be surprised if Sketchers drops his sponsorship.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Archived