TESTERS WANTED! ×

Kuchar is embarrassingly cheap

bens197

Cheap people are the absolute worst kind of people.

Interesting discussion on but sides, but amen to this statement above. There’s a difference between poor and cheap. Cheap people are selfish assholes.

Krank Formula X Veylix Alpina 573 45" 9*

:755178188_TourEdge:CBX 3 Wood Matrix HD Radix S VIII 43" 15*

Krank Formula X 5 Wood Matrix HD Radix S VIII 42" 18*

Wishon Golf 775HS 3H Matrix Ozik Altus Hybrid X-Flex  39.75" 21*

Wishon Golf 585HI 3DI  same shaft as irons 38.25" 21*

Wishon Golf 575 MMC Forged 5-A N.S.Pro Modus 3 Tour 120X

Wishon Golf Micro-Groove HM S, L same shaft as irons 

:EVNROLL: ER7B Gravity Grip 35"

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only 2 know what was really said and both got a good payday for 4 days of work imo.
History of kuch I tend to lean towards his version of the events.
Not sure if it's customary for these deals to be written or just a handshake.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

1 hour ago, Slap said:

Interesting discussion on but sides, but amen to this statement above. There’s a difference between poor and cheap. Cheap people are selfish assholes.

So with that in mind, just think about all of the pro golfers and celebrities who have had dinner with Tiger Woods, and they all say the same thing, Tiger never picked up the check.

Sure, this is probably a threadjack, but I'm always amazed at the double standard when it comes to everyone else, and then Tiger Woods.  Here we are ripping on Kuchar for this, and if Tiger had done something similar we'd be doing nothing but talking about how dominant he was in his win and the caddie issue wouldn't even have come up.

In my mind, if you think Kuchar is "cheap" and a "selfish *******" based on nothing more than a "news" story by a reporter who is notorious for blowing up the internet with gossip and National Enquirer-esque BS garbage, then the issue here isn't with Kuchar or anything he has done, or hasn't done.

• :ping-small: G400 Driver
  • :callaway-small: XR 4 Fairway 16.5°
  • :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi Utility Iron - 21°
  • :ping-small: G Series 5-9 irons
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 46°, 50°, 54° & 58°
  • :taylormade-small: Ghost Spider S putter
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Laser Rangefinder
  • Garmin Approach S20 GPS

59 minutes ago, sixcat said:

The WGC in Mexico City next week is going to be interesting.  Kuch will likely get a reception to the likes of which he isn't accustomed.  Serious question, will he need added security and protection?  

What Bamberger reported in American news sites probably won't even be known in Mexico.  Other than word of mouth, if the caddie here in question said anything within his sphere of influence.

Also consider outside influences as well.  Personally speaking, I wouldn't even be interested in traveling to Mexico, even if the trip was free, or if you paid me to go there.  The security risk is way too high for me.  All you have to do is your own US State Department google search to find this  https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories/mexico-travel-advisory.html

What's funny to me is that a lot of players bailed on Brazil for the Olympics for whatever tripe excuse was politically correct at the time, but I have yet to hear one player say they weren't traveling to Mexico for any reason whatsoever.  I mean, we essentially have the same security risk in Brazil as we do to Mexico, or any other number of Latin American countries.  https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/Intercountry-Adoption/Intercountry-Adoption-Country-Information/Brazil.html

But as always, follow the money.  Brazil came with no purse and no appearance fee.  Mexico is free money to anyone that shows up and finishes the tournament.

8 minutes ago, GSwag said:

So with that in mind, just think about all of the pro golfers and celebrities who have had dinner with Tiger Woods, and they all say the same thing, Tiger never picked up the check.

Sure, this is probably a threadjack, but I'm always amazed at the double standard when it comes to everyone else, and then Tiger Woods.  Here we are ripping on Kuchar for this, and if Tiger had done something similar we'd be doing nothing but talking about how dominant he was in his win and the caddie issue wouldn't even have come up.

In my mind, if you think Kuchar is "cheap" and a "selfish *******" based on nothing more than a "news" story by a reporter who is notorious for blowing up the internet with gossip and National Enquirer-esque BS garbage, then the issue here isn't with Kuchar or anything he has done, or hasn't done.

So wait - you are defending Kuchar and are mad at people for going after him based on nothing more than a "news" story, yet you are doing the exact same crap with Tiger Woods.

Talk about double standards

6 minutes ago, GSwag said:

To be fair, this story began with a Tour player putting Kuchar's behavior on blast on social media, not anything from a reporter.  

I think Kuchar is cheap because he paid a caddie 5k after winning 1.296 million dollars.

Only 2 know what was really said and both got a good payday for 4 days of work imo.
History of kuch I tend to lean towards his version of the events.
Not sure if it's customary for these deals to be written or just a handshake.

Traditionally it is handshake and the work is for the week not just tournament days.

From my discussions with caddies it is usually a flat fee for Monday/Tuesday through Friday. Caddies work during the practice rounds and even scout the course verifying yardage books and learning greens. Then there is a make the cut bonus which could be a percentage or agreed amount based on the negotiation between player and caddie.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

1 minute ago, jlukes said:

So wait - you are defending Kuchar and are mad at people for going after him based on nothing more than a "news" story, yet you are doing the exact same crap with Tiger Woods.

Talk about double standards

I am not defending Kuchar, nor am I mad at anyone for this, but was merely pointing out an obvious double standard (in my mind).  Whether anyone thinks Kuchar is cheap because of this one caddie instance, but we have multiple reports of Tiger never picking up a check, but no one ever blew up the internet for him doing that.  That's where I am going with this.  And you can pick any other top player and situation like this.

Honestly, I'd like to know how Tom Gillis found out about this in the first place, and what was his motivation for going after Kuchar?  And all my life growing up I kept hearing and being shamed by people who told me, "no one likes a tattle tale."

I think Kuchar is cheap because he paid a caddie 5k after winning 1.296 million dollars.

As I read the story, he was paid $5k on site and would send another $10k. Caddie refuses the $10k wanting upward of $130k or the 10% number that keeps being thrown around. Have also heard $50k.
If the caddie just carried the clubs and raked bunkers as had been reported the flat fee plus 1% bonus seems pretty fair.

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Forbes Magazine breaks down caddie pay for tour caddies.  It is basically $1,000 a week, 10% if player wins, 7% if player is in top 10, 5% if player is in the money and nothing if the player misses the cut.  I don't know if these numbers are for the guys regular caddies or what but either way Kuchar exceeded the weekly rate by 5 times.  That being said offering an additional $15,000 for the win is pretty cheap in my opinion based on the customary rates.  I'm sure we will never know the entire story but a bad look for Kuchar.  Even if he negotiated the rate prior to the event then that is premeditated cheapness.  

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

5 minutes ago, GSwag said:

What Bamberger reported in American news sites probably won't even be known in Mexico.  Other than word of mouth, if the caddie here in question said anything within his sphere of influence.

Also consider outside influences as well.  Personally speaking, I wouldn't even be interested in traveling to Mexico, even if the trip was free, or if you paid me to go there.  The security risk is way too high for me.  All you have to do is your own US State Department google search to find this  https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories/mexico-travel-advisory.html

What's funny to me is that a lot of players bailed on Brazil for the Olympics for whatever tripe excuse was politically correct at the time, but I have yet to hear one player say they weren't traveling to Mexico for any reason whatsoever.  I mean, we essentially have the same security risk in Brazil as we do to Mexico, or any other number of Latin American countries.  https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/Intercountry-Adoption/Intercountry-Adoption-Country-Information/Brazil.html

But as always, follow the money.  Brazil came with no purse and no appearance fee.  Mexico is free money to anyone that shows up and finishes the tournament.

Mexico is already well aware of this story.  Look it up for yourself on Telemundo.  Mexico is a big country, your first link clearly indicates five very small towns should be avoided.  The remainder of the country is as safe as anywhere else.  By the way, the US and Mexico are tied at 57th in the world in crime rate according to the FBI website.  The US ranks 1st in gun violence while Mexico is 40th.  I have been to Mexico on several occasions and never felt remotely unsafe.  

I do agree with your last statement though.  Follow the money, it will tell you Kuchar is cheap for paying his caddie 0.358% of his total winnings.  But that's my opinion!  

I know someone said something similar to this, but I think an important aspect to remember is that it's unlikely that this caddie - who is simply a 4 day fill in will be treated as a normal caddie relationship with the same expected pay for those who are continually on the grind.  

I certainly think that Kuchar should have upped the ante upon a win and it sounds like he did, but maybe not quite enough.  Some have said 5% and I too think that would have been a fair trade off for a win.  

Hard to say much more with so much hearsay about the story and situation. 

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

One thing I'm wondering (and I'll be honest, I didn't watch the tournament) is how much the caddie helped Kuch win the tournament?  I realize that he's a club guy but these players are so good.  I took a look at the website - https://mayakobagolfclassic.com/mayakoba/el-camaleon-golf-club/hole-by-hole/ - the fairways look pretty open and the greens don't look too difficult.  I'm really not sure he needed the caddy to do much work here other than give him some yardages.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not taking anything away from the work the guy did, but maybe Kuch just didn't think he did much to help him win the tournament and he was hired to carry his bag and provide yardages so what he paid him was a fair amount for the work he did?

If anyone 'deserves' to be called out here it is this Tom Gillis character who blew this thing up.  Why doesn't he just mind his own business?

FWIW - I was recently in the Rio Grande Valley near the Mexican border and would have had no problem travelling to a resort in Mexico to play; I've never done it buy my buddy has many times and he tells me that the resorts are like mini cities and they are safer than most places in the US.  Don't be afraid to go to Mexico to golf folks, some of the most amazing courses in the world there!

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

1 minute ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

One thing I'm wondering (and I'll be honest, I didn't watch the tournament) is how much the caddie helped Kuch win the tournament?  I realize that he's a club guy but these players are so good.  I took a look at the website - https://mayakobagolfclassic.com/mayakoba/el-camaleon-golf-club/hole-by-hole/ - the fairways look pretty open and the greens don't look too difficult.  I'm really not sure he needed the caddy to do much work here other than give him some yardages.

I'd like to know this aspect too.

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

1 minute ago, sixcat said:

I do agree with your last statement though.  Follow the money, it will tell you Kuchar is cheap for paying his caddie 0.358% of his total winnings.  But that's my opinion!  

If Kuchar was really that cheap he wouldn't have gone to Brazil for the Olympics on his own dime and made nothing for a 3rd place finish.  Just food for thought is all.

Again, not defending Kuchar, or taking sides in this, because all I am going on is 2nd or 3rd hand information that is more gossip than anything else, but I do think it's a little harsh raking Kuchar over the coals over something like this, and nothing else.  The closest I can honestly say I am to knowing Kuchar is playing golf with his brother, Greg, which is another story all unto itself.

If Kuchar had finished second, would this even be an issue? I am guessing it wouldn’t be because I am sure this all started with a reporter that interviewed the caddie about the big sum of money he received for Kuchar’s win.

Would love for the reporters todo a follow up story with every temporary caddie and see how much they got paid

5 minutes ago, GSwag said:

If Kuchar was really that cheap he wouldn't have gone to Brazil for the Olympics on his own dime and made nothing for a 3rd place finish.  Just food for thought is all.

Again, not defending Kuchar, or taking sides in this, because all I am going on is 2nd or 3rd hand information that is more gossip than anything else, but I do think it's a little harsh raking Kuchar over the coals over something like this, and nothing else.  The closest I can honestly say I am to knowing Kuchar is playing golf with his brother, Greg, which is another story all unto itself.

You honestly believe professional athletes don't make money from the Olympics?  

1 hour ago, GSwag said:

And all my life growing up I kept hearing and being shamed by people who told me, "no one likes a tattle tale."

The specific wording brought tears to my eyes... admittedly, they were tears of laughter.

Some people never learn. Thanks GSwag!

:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro D - Matrix Ozik XCON 6 S
:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro 15* - Matrix Ozik XCON 7 S
:nickent-small:________3DX 17* - Matrix Ozik Altus Hybrid SG
:Hogan:______ICON Black 4-PW - KBS Tour V S
:cleveland-small:__________588 RTG 49  RTX 52.10  56.12 - DG S400
BobbyGrace.png.1dc40002fcec0eee8603b71b3e706e89.png______Amazing Grace NYC Tour CS
:taylormade-small:_______'19 TP5X
(the preceding have all been gamer approved)

"The most important shot in golf is the next one“ - Ben Hogan

There are several other stories out there about Kuchar being less than what he portrays himself to be or what our perception of him is.  Most of those have come out in the past month so,  I don't know how accurate any of them are.  Neither does anyone else in this thread.   That fact is exactly why I haven't linked any of them.  It's just more message board fodder that cannot be verified.  But some outlets are staring to pick them up as I have seen this morning.  What I find most interesting though, many of those stories are being "liked" and "retweeted" by several people associated with the PGA Tour, including some players.  That says something!  More will certainly come out as a result.

We're all certainly entitled to our respective opinions.  I have mine and it differs from many within this thread.  I'm fine with that given I have been contrarian most of my adult life.  Simply put, I will never be comfortable with the way this situation was handled from the very beginning by the Kuchar camp.  At the end of the day, this topic is not worth any more of my time!  My final comment on this matter! 

3 hours ago, bens197 said:

The stories between both parties lack detail of any compensation.

I won’t budge from my statement despite many here who believe the contrary.

This action by Kuchar is a perfect illustration of our Nation and it’s selfish ways.

“A Man’s management of his own purse speaks volumes about character.”

— Thomas Jefferson

Definitely entitled to your opinion and take and I strongly disagree with all of it especially towards the character of people on this site of whom you probably don’t know personally and on the culture of this country. 

The $3k is typical payment for this type of caddie and that was also reported on by the Golf Channel insiders. It also not customary for these types of caddies to get the bonuses for made cut and winnings as the typical tour caddie or a fill in caddie would.  Let’s not forget this guy was fired during the Monday practice rounds by another tour player for an on course altercation. So he also missed a day from being on Kuchar’s bag.

It should also be no business of Tom Gillis or any other tour player to state what a player and caddie agreed to for employment services just as it wouldn’t be for anyone to discuss what an employer is paying another employee.

He was promised a certain salary, paid that plus another sum of money and offered additional money that he declined. News stories made this an issue that didn’t really exist and now he’s singing a different tune than when the story first came out a couple months ago.

Again you can think and believe what you want but unfair claims and attacks about the character and mentality of members here is not called for and I won’t let them go unchallenged.

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

I’ve done a lot of contract day work in television production and when a Producer would call me at the last minute because their regular guy flaked, my price is more, not less. It’s last minute and you need to pay up for me changing my schedule to accommodate you.

Kuchar hired a man that undoubtedly knows the course better than every tour caddie there that weekend. One could argue that his knowledge makes him more valuable than Kuchar’s regular caddie and maybe helped him win, which coincidentally was his first in four years.

Not a good look in our current climate. Hopefully they will come to an agreement that is fair.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WITB:

Stan Thompson “Reactionizer” persimmon woods 1-4

Spalding Tour Edition 3-PW

Spalding Top-Flite E.V.A. Sand Club

Rife Legend Z Putter

1 minute ago, deejaid said:

I’ve done a lot of contract day work in television production and when a Producer would call me at the last minute because their regular guy flaked, my price is more, not less. It’s last minute and you need to pay up for me changing my schedule to accommodate you.

Kuchar hired a man that undoubtedly knows the course better than every tour caddie there that weekend. One could argue that his knowledge makes him more valuable than Kuchar’s regular caddie and maybe helped him win, which coincidentally was his first in four years.

Not a good look in our current climate. Hopefully they will come to an agreement that is fair.

Good point...the caddie could have been more demanding or made it clear exactly how much he expected to be paid based on the way the player finished.  Sounds like a lot of "assumptions" were made and we all know what happens if you "ass-u-me".  😊

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

25 minutes ago, deejaid said:

If he used a resort caddie and not a fill in caddie. A fill in caddie would have been paid more in line with his regular caddie.

this would be no different than any of us going to that resort, St. Andrews or Pinehurst and requesting a caddie. They have their daily fee and in this case a Monday - Sunday fee. He is guaranteed that money Kuchar or his first pro made the cut or not.

if Kuchar misses the cut should he have given 1/2 the money back?

according to golf channel reports most golfers talked to this is a non issue and also one that shouldn’t be in the public because it’s a contract between golfer and caddie

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

A friend of mine sent this me that he got from somewhere in regards to the Kuchar situation.

“Hi everyone, I'd like to offer my services for web design for your new product. Shall we agree on $3,000? Great. The website came out great, a $2,000 bonus? Thanks!! - Hey wait a minute, your products just sold $1M because of your own skills and sales abilities, but I built the website, you owe me $50K more!! Wait, $20K because you're a nice guy? Screw you, keep it, I want $50K because that's what I think I'm worth. - See how dumb that s*** sounds? Business is business folks, no matter what industry you're in.”

If he used a resort caddie and not a fill in caddie. A fill in caddie would have been paid more in line with his regular caddie.

I need to ask, what makes a fill in caddie more valuable then a resort caddie? Both are hired to carry a bag around a golf course for a few days, assisting the player with traversing the course using knowledge they have to help the player they were hired by.

Why is a fill in caddie worth so much more than the lowly resort caddie?

WITB:

Stan Thompson “Reactionizer” persimmon woods 1-4

Spalding Tour Edition 3-PW

Spalding Top-Flite E.V.A. Sand Club

Rife Legend Z Putter

9 minutes ago, deejaid said:

I need to ask, what makes a fill in caddie more valuable then a resort caddie? Both are hired to carry a bag around a golf course for a few days, assisting the player with traversing the course using knowledge they have to help the player they were hired by.

Why is a fill in caddie worth so much more than the lowly resort caddie?

A fill in caddie is typically another tour caddie who isn’t working a bag that week and has to pay his travel, lodging, etc as a players normal caddie.

This guy is a resort caddie and doesn’t have those responsibilities. He is an employee of the resort or an individual contractor and is allowed to loop at the course. 

Deejaid, I think you put it best. Well said.
  • Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

Man people have strong opinions on this one! I look at it from the standpoint of "if it was me, what do I hope my kids (or anyone else's kids) would see me do". I understand that they had a prior agreement and Kuchar didn't do anything wrong, but I wish he would have answered it by saying "yes, we had an arrangement and no, he doesn't do everything my full time caddy would do, but still he helped my win a million bucks. So I took the full fee for the win and gave half to the local caddy and the other half to my full timer, even though he couldn't be there. Both those guys had a hand in this win."
That would have been the feel-good story of the year!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 10.5 *NEW* Fujikura Pro Green 65 X

:callaway-small: Rogue 15 degree Evnflow Blue 6.5

Back in the Bag :srixon-small: Z765 4-G Nippon Modus 120 Stiff

:vokey-small: 54 and 60

:bobby-grace-1: Amazing Grace Ass Kicker

Archived