TESTERS WANTED! ×

The Worst Shot of Myrtle Beach 2008

JohnBarry

Was set to Chris Issac's "Somebody's Crying" before youtube removed the music. Some of our favorite bad shots for our 2008 Myrtle Beach Trip.:

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

Because golf is fun, and meant to be fun, and if you can't laugh at your mistakes, you can never improve. I am featured in this film also, so they didn't exclude some of my great shots either. Actually my friend Jeff who hit the bridge shot actually rolled it up with in 5 feet and sunk the putt for a birdie, but the shot looks so bad.

John Barry

The Golfer's Trip

Sure makes for some fun e-mails after our annual trip to show pictures and video. Have a few interesting shots from Master's in Myrtle Beach, but those don't get passed around!

Here is one of my Favorite shots, at El Burro Loco in Myrtle Beach:

Myrtle085.jpg

John Barry

The Golfer's Trip

Bad bad etiquite on the putting gren u dont use the putter to act ur humping or playing partners only and always the flag stick cuz if ur a tru olfer u can handle the flag stick

and the shot off the bridge totally aht id do to as long as it is wood!!!!

Andrew Bush

Andrew Bush da lefty of the forum.

Cleveland DST Tour 9.5 with Diamana Whiteboard.

Nike Sasquatch 4 wood with diamana blue.

Nike Sasquatch 3 hybrid with diamana hybrid shaft

Callaway x forged 4-pw with prject x flighted 6.0

Callaway x forged 52 and 56 chrome

Callaway x forged 60 vintage

Odyssey white hot tour number 5.

Nike one platinum soon to be nike tour running out of the platinums!!!!!!!

Then you will love this shot, it traveled about 100 yards, and proved to be the shot of the week on our 2006 Myrtle Trip. Yes my friend Bob, the human tee, was very drunk, this was our 2nd 18 of the day. We also had the course to ourselves, so we were not holding anyone up, got to love Myrtle Beach in the Summer!

Tee Shot

John Barry

The Golfer's Trip

Because golf is fun, and meant to be fun, and if you can't laugh at your mistakes, you can never improve. I am featured in this film also, so they didn't exclude some of my great shots either. Actually my friend Jeff who hit the bridge shot actually rolled it up with in 5 feet and sunk the putt for a birdie, but the shot looks so bad.

I'm glad you guys had fun but, out of curiosity, how long did it take you to play 18 holes? B)

Semper Fi

My Club

I'm glad you guys had fun but, out of curiosity, how long did it take you to play 18 holes? B)

We have never had a round over 4:45 hours, expect one year we came down in Spring Prime Time. That "tee shot" was on 18 at Bay Tree, on our second round of the day, we were the last guys on the course that day, had 32 people in our group that year.

John Barry

The Golfer's Trip

I love seeing videos like this... Just when I start thinking I'm the worst golfer out there I see videos like these and I feel good about myself... I'm ready to got out right now, I'm feelin' confident... If only the 3 feet of snow would melt...

My Bag:
Driver - 
:cobra-small:  King F6+

3 Wood -  :callaway-small: XR16
Hybrids -  :srixon-small:  ZH45
Irons -  :mizuno-small:  JPX 850 Pro

Wedges -  :callaway-small: Mac Daddy 2
Putter -   :taylormade-small: Spider Tour Red
Bag - Ogio Grom Stand

• SPY VIP

Then you will love this shot, it traveled about 100 yards, and proved to be the shot of the week on our 2006 Myrtle Trip. Yes my friend Bob, the human tee, was very drunk, this was our 2nd 18 of the day. We also had the course to ourselves, so we were not holding anyone up, got to love Myrtle Beach in the Summer!

Tee Shot

I am not that badass to tee a ball in my mouth. Although with enough liquid fun, I could possibly be the swinger.

It would end poorly.

Friends wife: "Dave....Why does Ryan have a dent in his head?"

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

How about the nick names at the end, always fun to guess why they have those names!

John Barry

The Golfer's Trip

Funny part on some of those tee shots is, they are invoking the age old golf rule of "if you can tee another ball up before the first stops rolling, it does not count as a stroke."

John Barry

The Golfer's Trip

• SPY VIP

Funny part on some of those tee shots is, they are invoking the age old golf rule of "if you can tee another ball up before the first stops rolling, it does not count as a stroke."

This has now become the latest for my Friday afternoon social/happy hour rounds. Watching this happen with my friends will be amazing! :angry:

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

Archived