TESTERS WANTED! ×

UA Spieth 3 Golf Shoe?

joemac30102

Haven't tried them, but I'm interested as well. I currently have a pair of FJ Freestyle and a pair of cheap Pumas (not sure of the model, but they were less than $70). Neither are comfortable for walking 18. The Pumas don't have enough cushioning and the FJs do something weird to my big toe which causes pain - I also don't like how my heels want to come up out of the shoe so easily. I used to own a pair of spikeless FJs (DryJoys maybe?) that were wonderful and provided just the right amount of arch support. Unfortunately, I haven't found anything close to those since. 😞 

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

I tried the Spieth 2's for about 3 months last year and was disappointed as well.  UA isn't usually in my top 5 choices of running/casual shoes, but thought I'd give them a shot.  I did, however try the UA drive ones and found those a bit more comfortable.  Usually I have the best luck with the nike lunar series.  Just found a pair of nike lunar command 2 for $40 on the Bay.  After first wear, those were extremely comfortable.  Also, footjoy DNA are exceptional.

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't tried the Speith 3 yet but own a pair of Speith 2.  For me, I've found them to be the most comfortable shoe I've had in years.  Have had a number of pairs of Adidas shoes including a new pair of 360 2,0 Boost.  Whatever fits your feet the best and gives you the best support and comfort over 5 hours of walking is the best shoe and brand for you!  I must admit, I haven't owned a pair Footjoys for years but I think it's time to give them a try again.  

Archived