Sign in to follow this  
yungkory

Jordan Low XI "Concord"

I thought they come out on the Nike plus app on the 15th?

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

1 hour ago, juspoole said:

I thought they come out on the Nike plus app on the 15th?

They do. However Nike+ members get randomly selected for a reserved pair. I’ve been lucky to get several golf shoes and sneakers reserved in the past. Was hoping to get these ones reserved but no luck

They do. However Nike+ members get randomly selected for a reserved pair. I’ve been lucky to get several golf shoes and sneakers reserved in the past. Was hoping to get these ones reserved but no luck

Got it. I thought they were having the “quick fingers” type of launch like they do with so many others. Damn these are gonna resell for a crazy amount.

16 minutes ago, juspoole said:

emoji106.png Got it. I thought they were having the “quick fingers” type of launch like they do with so many others. Damn these are gonna resell for a crazy amount.

Probably the lowest will be $350. Not sure if they will fetch the money the concord high shoes did but it ight be close 

I’m actually gonna pass on these, mainly because I don’t like the cleat set up on them and cause I just got those off whites. But hopefully these prompt Jordan brand to do a full run like they do for football so we can all enjoy them. 

I have the previous model and get a lot of compliments. I’m not feeling the current styling. The plastic/Patent leather is not my thing plus I’m sure they will scuff easily.

On 2/13/2019 at 4:49 PM, Mr_Theoo said:

I’m actually gonna pass on these, mainly because I don’t like the cleat set up on them and cause I just got those off whites. But hopefully these prompt Jordan brand to do a full run like they do for football so we can all enjoy them. 

I don't think supply will ever meet demand. I don't remember a sneaker release where I could get 2 pairs of something I wanted since like... 2007? It has become a little easier lately now that J's aren't as hip, but until they make some Yeezy golf shoes, it's going to be a struggle. I'm waking up in 4.5 hours to try my luck at the Nike+ lottery. If anyone is up and you can snag me a sz 9 I'd be forever grateful 😄

1 hour ago, yungkory said:

I don't think supply will ever meet demand. I don't remember a sneaker release where I could get 2 pairs of something I wanted since like... 2007? It has become a little easier lately now that J's aren't as hip, but until they make some Yeezy golf shoes, it's going to be a struggle. I'm waking up in 4.5 hours to try my luck at the Nike+ lottery. If anyone is up and you can snag me a sz 9 I'd be forever grateful 😄

You can get almost any color in the football cleats right now though. So clearly Jordan CAN make enough they choose not to

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr_Theoo said:

You can get almost any color in the football cleats right now though. So clearly Jordan CAN make enough they choose not to

That goes for any brand of any product. In baseball and football the jordan cleats were t very widely used. They could make the retro basketball ones more available but don’t because imo they want tho have the mystique and pride of guys who were able to get their hands on them and imo they are doing the same thing with the golf releases. I think they learned something from their football and baseball shoes that is better to be limited than widely available.

1 hour ago, yungkory said:

Had them in cart but couldn't checkout big L

Sent from my Pixel 3 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Damn been there many times. I kinda like raffle system even though I take Ls most times because you aren’t fighting bots and internet problems

Damn been there many times. I kinda like raffle system even though I take Ls most times because you aren’t fighting bots and internet problems
Yeah I'm used to it having collected sneakers since 2003. It beats camping out at stores like we used to as kids. I just need to make friends with the local Nike golf rep hehe.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using MyGolfSpy mobile app