KAB2313

Launch Monitors

I've ended up going for Mevo, mainly due to spin and launch angle plus video capability.

Hopefully 1st day out on Friday depending on weather.

1 hour ago, Alf. S said:

I've ended up going for Mevo, mainly due to spin and launch angle plus video capability.

Hopefully 1st day out on Friday depending on weather.

Intrigued to know how you get on with it 🙂 

1st session with it yesterday and pretty impressed so far. One annoying thing is if you hit a shot left, it sometimes misses it due to your body being in the way.

1st thing I noticed on my dats is the smash factor drops 20% with my RTX 3.0 wedges compared to my Srixon Z565 AW. Shaft differences or head?

Spin seems pretty inaccurate as well but I wasn't using the silver stickers.

Once I get a bit more detail I will post a detailed review

• Like 1

I have had the Swing Caddie 200 a couple of months and have great accuracy with 3 wood on down the bag to around my PW.

But with my experience the sc200 can not keep up with higher spin rates, and told me I was sending the ball like crazy far and short with my lob wedge. With my GW, SW, and LW the distances just weren't as accurate as I had hoped. The driver is also inconsistent with a wider range of distance error, like around 10 to 15 yards for me above or below. Distances were checked with my rangefinder at the range.

It also has a hard time reading yardages when hitting into a net at home in my garage. I gave that thing plenty of room to work with and it wouldn't give me anything. So in my experience with this product, if you don't go to a range, good luck. You need to be a range rat to use the sc200. It works well but the wedges are pretty iffy in my opinion.

Again, this is my experience but it is a solid product for how cheap I got mine.

I have had the Swing Caddie 200 a couple of months and have great accuracy with 3 wood on down the bag to around my PW.
But with my experience the sc200 can not keep up with higher spin rates, and told me I was sending the ball like crazy far and short with my lob wedge. With my GW, SW, and LW the distances just weren't as accurate as I had hoped. The driver is also inconsistent with a wider range of distance error, like around 10 to 15 yards for me above or below. Distances were checked with my rangefinder at the range.

It also has a hard time reading yardages when hitting into a net at home in my garage. I gave that thing plenty of room to work with and it wouldn't give me anything. So in my experience with this product, if you don't go to a range, good luck. You need to be a range rat to use the sc200. It works well but the wedges are pretty iffy in my opinion.
Again, this is my experience but it is a solid product for how cheap I got mine.

I'd agree the numbers are off on wedges. On the other hand it works well with the long clubs. As I've said in earlier posts, I use mine as more of a trend indication - particularly around SS. I had it out on the range today - my workout was on increasing driver SS.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Good video review of the SC300 vs Trackman:

• Like 1

Ive tried the sc300 next to trackman and with irons its about 6yrds out with a 6iron and 5 to 14yrs with driver ive now got a flightscope xi+ witch is mutch moore accurate comparable to trackman. I use it for gapping and the skills test is great.