Cobra F9 Head, Jpx 900 Forged, SC200

Our Sponsors

Selling some items in hopes to get a new driver and hybrid setup.
Trade interests:  - Taylormade M5/ M6
                          - Taylormade M4/M3 with GD ADIZ 6/7s, or G400 max with same
                          - other driver shafts of high caliber in stiff flex with m4/m5/g400
                          - vessel golf bag.

1.F9 10.5 head
used for one range mesh, and one round, unfortunately during the round I broke the shaft clean at the tip end, it was a regular flex and I didn't have time to swap shafts before my AZ trip. still have whats left of the Helium shaft with arrcos cobra grip.

$350 or trade for whats listed above. If its a m4/m3 trade it would have to have a higher value shaft with it,

2.Mizuno Jpx 900 Forged 5-PW standard length/Loft, 2 deg flat lie.
bought from a friend he tried a px shaft in the 5 and stained the hosel upon install or removal, I re installed the DGx100 shaft, in really good shape, beautiful irons but I have some gamers so I'm interested to see what I can find in trades.

$450 OBO or trade for whats listed above.

3.Ping G400 3 Hybrid stock Alta 70 stiff flex shaft
This was a gamer all of last season, shows the wear for it, top line got beat up pretty good, added paint to make it work, not upset if I don't part with it. Dent on top was from bag chatter, none of the cosmetic damage affects the play this thing still bangs it.

$100 Firm.

4. Swing Caddie SC200
bought new a month ago have used it 4 times, I like it for the range especially with practice modes. But my needs verse wants says it can go.
$250 OBO or trade for above.

CASIAm.jpg

Taylormade M3

Ping G400 3Hybrid

Taylormade P790's

Vokey SM6 54, 58

Taylormade MG 50 High Toe

Taylormade Spider tour

ProV1 3dots and a line

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Are the JPX900 irons still available? Do you have any pictures you could provide if they are available?

Driver: Nike Covert Tour 2.0, Kuro Kage Silver TiNi (S) cut to 44.5" -- Wood: Callaway X-Hot pro 4 Wood 17* stock project x shaft (S) Hybrid: Bridgestone Precept ECU 21* (S) -- Irons: Mizuno 919 Hot Metal Pro KBS C taper (S) -- Wedges: Cleveland RTX 2.0 54*, 58* (W) -- Putter: Odyssey O Works Red #7s 35” -- Bucket List Courses Played: Forest Dunes, The Loop at Forest Dunes Black and Red, All Tree Tops courses, Black Wolf Run, The Irish Course at Whistling Straits