TR1PTIK

Shoe Recommendations for Walking

Our Sponsors

4 hours ago, Peaksy68 said:

Played 9 split wearing my new shoe purchases. The Inesis shoes are amazingly comfortable and easy to walk in. Not sure how they would perform in the wet, but in dry conditions they were great. The Adidas 360 Tour 2.0 also lived up to the reviews. Really comfortable, and a crazy amount of traction. Planning for these to be my shoes for next winter (and the next few after) 

If I can take anything out of my recent purchases, it's that the MGS shoe buying guides are certainly worth looking at.

Totally agree on the Tour 360's.  I have a pair of the blacked out 2.0's and I love them for walking.  Great fit, very comfortable and good traction.  Looking forward to seeing how they work out this winter in cold potential damp conditions.  

• Like 1

To update my above post... the Adidas showed up, and fit terrible. Long and narrow, with very little heel support.
I've just ordered my second pair of True Knits to play in.

Love them. Ive had a pair for most of this year and other than wet rainy days or cold i wear them without fail for walking golf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do they hold up playing in the early morning hours with dew/wet turf?

Heavy dew and water will leave you with wet feet. However, i have found my feet generally dry like the course does

I've been wondering about the Trues.  I see the Outsider is no longer listed on their site.  I was a True fan for years until a few years ago when the quality sucked.  I was given a $150 voucher, but I haven't used it yet.  Still waiting to see if the shoes are better.

They are back and for real this time. The shoes are of the utmost quality and comfort. I probably have at least 50 walking rounds on my knits and more on my OG’s they show no signs of giving up or wearing down

• Like 1

I just got a pair of True Linkswear Originals. Very comfy with the wide toe box. I walk 95% of my rounds and these have been awesome

• Like 1