TESTERS WANTED! ×

Talk to me, Goose! What’s gonna be YOUR ball for 2019???

PMookie

I’m planning on testing 3 balls this year.

1. Pro V1

2. TP5

3. Wilson Duo Pro

And maybe the BStone XS... and now that you mentioned it perhaps that Mizuno.

Why? Well because I can.

Need to have the logos scrubbed and do some blind testing. I’ve always fallen back to the PV1.

As always my testing will start with the wedges and go from there. Need drop and stop, and a good soft feel.

Hit a cart path a few times and your balls will be scrubbed appropriately! HA!

I hadn’t played Titleist in years until the AVX. I’ve always enjoyed the Bridgestone B330 I had, I just haven’t tried any of their newer models.

What will be the deciding factor? Green action, distance?? If green action is the same, what’s the next factor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

My one ball goal for 2019 is to use an American made golf ball. It will be pricey but worth it in the end. It will come down to prov1, chrome soft x, or a Bridgestone ball which I will have to do research on first.

Sent from my VS988 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I bought Chrome Soft X last year and the name does not apply to that ball. Hated it the first time I hit it. One problem... I did a “4 for 3” deal. Ugh! There is SO much difference between the CSX and ProV1. Share what you find out!

2 minutes ago, PMookie said:

I bought Chrome Soft X last year and the name does not apply to that ball. Hated it the first time I hit it. One problem... I did a “4 for 3” deal. Ugh! There is SO much difference between the CSX and ProV1. Share what you find out!

I 1000% agree with this.  I don't get where all the hype is coming from.   

I do remember liking the original Chrome Soft, but certainly not the latest additions of it or CSX. 

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

2018 V1x until I run out of the 3 boxes I bought around the holidays. I absolutely love how high this ball goes compared to the TourB XS, and I hold greens with them.

I'll probably try the 2019 V1x in yellow when they are available, and this year's TP5x

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

Snell or PV1x 

I've been trying to kick the PV1x out of the bag for a while and nothing can beat it. Maybe the new Snell will do it. 

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

Snell or PV1x 
I've been trying to kick the PV1x out of the bag for a while and nothing can beat it. Maybe the new Snell will do it. 

Which year PV1X?

Debating on switching to e12's. Going to try a sleeve as soon as the weather clears.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Debating on switching to e12's. Going to try a sleeve as soon as the weather clears.

I’m curious about these so keep us posted.

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

1 hour ago, PMookie said:

Nice! How long do you hope 100 will last? That’s over 8 dozen!!! Dang!!

It'll be around two years. I'll go rounds without losing one, but then there are other rounds when a few disappear. I suspect I end up averaging one lost ball per round. Say half a year that's playable here, two rounds a week: 50 rounds a year, 50 lost balls. 🙂

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

17 minutes ago, PMookie said:

Which year PV1X?

2017, I'll try the new ones but the 2017 checks all the boxes for me. 

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

Does this change anything for anyone?

TGW TESTS THE TOP 10 GOLF BALLS OF 2019

Golf Balls, Golf News | 7  |     

As golfers gear up for 2019, now is the perfect time to consider which golf ball they’ll be putting in their bag. This year’s offerings include new versions of popular golf balls like the Titleist Pro V1 and Pro V1x, TaylorMade’s TP5 and TP5x, and the Z-Star and Z-Star XV from Srixon. Other manufacturers are bringing new models to the golf course such as the Bridgestone e12 and the Callaway ERC Soft  and Supersoft Magna.

At TGW, we put together this handy guide so you can see how these golf balls stack up against each other. Whether you’re looking for a Tour-performance ball or a ball to help with game improvement, we broke down the information you need to know to choose the right ball.

HOW WE TESTED

All of the data for this test was collected on the same day during an indoor hitting session using a Foresight GC2 launch monitor. Golf ball testing was conducted by Rick Hatfield, head golf professional at Flint Hills National Golf Club and TGW’s resident product guru. We collected average spin rates for each golf ball with a driver, 7 iron, and wedge as well as distance for each club. Rick used a Cobra King F9 Speedback 9° driver, adjusted to 8° and standard length, a Callaway Apex 19 7 iron, and a Callaway Mack Daddy 4 54° wedge.

RESULTS - SPIN
Golf Ball
Driver Spin (RPM)
7 Iron Spin (RPM)
Wedge Spin (RPM)
Bridgestone e12 Soft
Bridgestone e12 Speed
Callaway ERC Soft
Callaway Supersoft Magna
Srixon Z-Star
Srixon Z-Star XV
TaylorMade TP5
TaylorMade TP5x
Titleist Pro V1
Titleist Pro V1x
RESULTS - DISTANCE
Golf Ball
Driver Distance (Yards)
7 Iron Distance (Yards)
Wedge Distance (Yards)
Bridgestone e12 Soft
Bridgestone e12 Speed
Callaway ERC Soft
Callaway Supersoft Magna
Srixon Z-Star
Srixon Z-Star XV
TaylorMade TP5
TaylorMade TP5x
Titleist Pro V1
Titleist Pro V1x
2019 GOLF BALL SPECS
Golf Ball
Layers
Cover
Trajectory
Feel
Type
Bridgestone e12 Soft
Surlyn
High
Soft
Distance
Bridgestone e12 Speed
Surlyn
Mid
Solid
Distance
Callaway ERC Soft
Hybrid multi-material
High
Soft
Distance
Callaway Supersoft Magna
Trionomer
High
Soft
Game Improvement
Srixon Z-Star
Urethane
Mid
Softer
Tour Performance
Srixon Z-Star XV
Urethane
Mid-high
Soft
Tour Performance
TaylorMade TP5
Urethane
Mid
Softer
Tour Performance
TaylorMade TP5x
Urethane
High
Soft
Tour Performance
Titleist Pro V1
Urethane
Mid
Very soft
Tour Performance
Titleist Pro V1x
Urethane
High
Soft
Tour Performance

A note about compression: Because there is no universal test for compression, we did not list that metric here. Each manufacturer may rate compression through a different test, so a golf ball that rates a 75 on one test may rate as a 70 or 80 on another. Also, with the latest materials and technology, manufacturers can make a golf ball feel softer than it is. A ball might have a compression rating of 75 but they can make it feel and play softer than that actual number.

DISTANCE BALL WINNER

DistanceBallWinner.jpg

Our pick for best ball from the distance category is the Callaway ERC Soft golf ball. This ball graded out high for a few reasons:

• ERC Soft ranked first or second for distance with every club when tested against the other distance balls
  • Good spin for ideal distance off the driver
  • Solid spin off the irons to knock it close or hold the green
  • The most spin off the wedge of any distance ball tested giving you more control around the greens
  • Triple Track Alignment system is an added bonus for putting

TOUR PERFORMANCE BALL WINNER

TourPerformanceWinner.jpg

The winner in the Tour Performance category is the Titleist Pro V1x. Here is why we loved this golf ball:

• It ranked high enough in distance while maintaining the control better golfers want in their golf ball
  • Extremely low spin off the driver make this a powerful golf ball in the long game
  • Second highest spin rate off the 7 iron allowing you to hit the ball close and hold greens
  • Highest spin rate off the wedge for incredible control in the short game

If you’re looking to improve your game, there are a number of new offerings for 2019 designed to help you play better golf.

• Bridgestone’s e12 Soft and Speed golf balls were created based on 12 years of swing data for golfers who want long, straight distance without sacrificing soft feel.
  • Callaway’s newest entry, the ERC Soft (named after founder Ely Reeves Callaway), is their longest ball with soft feel, boasting a new hybrid cover and their signature Graphene Dual Soft Fast Core.
  • Callaway also put a new spin on the Supersoft golf ball with the Supersoft Magna, an oversized golf ball that is longer, straighter, and more forgiving due to its higher center of gravity.

For golfers looking for performance just like the pros, some popular Tour-level golf balls all got updates for 2019.

• The sixth generation of Srixon Z-Star and Z-Star XV golf balls feature a new Slide-Ring Material in the cover to dig deep into grooves on wedges and irons, giving you maximum spin and control.
  • TaylorMade’s TP5 and TP5x golf balls were upgraded with a high energy transfer material called HFX that acts like a stiff spring through four increasingly stiff layers to boost ball speed.
  • The 2019 Titleist Pro V1 and Pro V1x golf balls are made with a 17% thinner cover and a new casing layer that increases ball speed and lowers spin in the long game.

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

Dang, I wish I was good enough that the ball I play actually mattered.  I'm sticking with the Wilson Duo Soft Optix in orange.  They're cheap enough, they're pretty soft which I like, and I can see them.  I struggle seeing white balls for some reason.

My "probably going to splash one" ball is the Wilson Zip.  I think they're a surprisingly good ball for $10/dozen.

You all can go back to your Pro V1, Chromesoft, Bridgestone, Snell debate now.😎

I always try to remember that I'm not good enough to get mad!

My Bag:

:ping-small:  G400 Max

:ping-small:  G30 3W

:cobra-small: King S9-1 5W

:taylormade-small: Aeroburner 3 Rescue/Hybrid

:ping-small: G400  5-UW

:cleveland-small: RTX4 52* and 56*

:rife-putters-1: 2Bar Mallet

:ping-small: Traverse II Cart Bag

Most likely it will be.......Snell MTB Black— optic yellow. I am going to try the new MTB-X to see how that plays, but I will most likely be in the Snell camp. As much as I like the Truvis black and yellow, I am tired of 45 per dozen. So a buddy and I are going to go halves on the 6 dozen pack through Snell. 

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Dang, I wish I was good enough that the ball I play actually mattered.  I'm sticking with the Wilson Duo Soft Optix in orange.  They're cheap enough, they're pretty soft which I like, and I can see them.  I struggle seeing white balls for some reason.
My "probably going to splash one" ball is the Wilson Zip.  I think they're a surprisingly good ball for $10/dozen.
You all can go back to your Pro V1, Chromesoft, Bridgestone, Snell debate now.

My favorite ball the TM RBZ Urethane can be purchased for $9 online. Loved that ball, giving the Wilson Duo Pro a run, probably before the other two. I also really liked the 2015 Wilson FG Tour ball. I am hoping the Duo Urethane is “the one” between them. I like a softer compression, especially after playing the V1x Rock all last year.

Nothing wrong with those Wilson’s. I played one of my best rounds with a regular Duo. Once I got passed the tennis ball feel it actually performed rather well.

I’ll be getting the orange as well in the Duo Pro.

8 minutes ago, 00sportsman said:

You all can go back to your Pro V1, Chromesoft, Bridgestone, Snell debate now.😎

To each their own. Nothin wrong any ball as long as it works for you. I also struggle seeing the white golf balls. So I am glad to see more and more companies making a “tour” yellow ball. Remember when the choices were white or bright orange. That takes me back a bit.

I do like the explanation the snell shows on the new “x” ball. After listening to feedback they made a change. I think the biggest issue that most had with the Red was the amount of distance lost from he black to the red. It was a lot for most folks. I also find that the Red absolutely spins off the planet for me as well. I am interested in the trying the X. So much so, a couple of us already preordered it to try. 

My golf closet is still full of 4 piece K-sigs... like 5 years worth of them. Might be time to shed some inventory and get in on the testing fun. The new Snell MTB-X and TM TP5X are both on my radar. My miserly ways will likely steer me toward the Snell.

:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro D - Matrix Ozik XCON 6 S
:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro 15* - Matrix Ozik XCON 7 S
:nickent-small:________3DX 17* - Matrix Ozik Altus Hybrid SG
:Hogan:______ICON Black 4-PW - KBS Tour V S
:cleveland-small:__________588 RTG 49  RTX 52.10  56.12 - DG S400
BobbyGrace.png.1dc40002fcec0eee8603b71b3e706e89.png______Amazing Grace NYC Tour CS
:taylormade-small:_______'19 TP5X
(the preceding have all been gamer approved)

"The most important shot in golf is the next one“ - Ben Hogan

Golf BallsGolf News |  |     

As golfers gear up for 2019, now is the perfect time to consider which golf ball they’ll be putting in their bag. This year’s offerings include new versions of popular golf balls like the Titleist Pro V1 and Pro V1x, TaylorMade’s TP5 and TP5x, and the Z-Star and Z-Star XV from Srixon. Other manufacturers are bringing new models to the golf course such as the Bridgestone e12 and the Callaway ERC Soft  and Supersoft Magna.

At TGW, we put together this handy guide so you can see how these golf balls stack up against each other. Whether you’re looking for a Tour-performance ball or a ball to help with game improvement, we broke down the information you need to know to choose the right ball.

HOW WE TESTED

All of the data for this test was collected on the same day during an indoor hitting session using a Foresight GC2 launch monitor. Golf ball testing was conducted by Rick Hatfield, head golf professional at Flint Hills National Golf Club and TGW’s resident product guru. We collected average spin rates for each golf ball with a driver, 7 iron, and wedge as well as distance for each club. Rick used a Cobra King F9 Speedback 9° driver, adjusted to 8° and standard length, a Callaway Apex 19 7 iron, and a Callaway Mack Daddy 4 54° wedge.

RESULTS - SPIN Golf Ball Driver Spin (RPM) 7 Iron Spin (RPM) Wedge Spin (RPM) Bridgestone e12 Soft 1,992 5,572 7,390 Bridgestone e12 Speed 2,168 5,943 5,131 Callaway ERC Soft 2,430 4,857 8,183 Callaway Supersoft Magna 1,849 4,512 6,428 Srixon Z-Star 2,556 4,681 10,248 Srixon Z-Star XV 2,120 5,498 10,219 TaylorMade TP5 2,408 5,912 9,952 TaylorMade TP5x 2,466 5,023 10,597 Titleist Pro V1 1,767 4,765 10,336 Titleist Pro V1x 1,835 5,698 10,710 RESULTS - DISTANCE Golf Ball Driver Distance (Yards) 7 Iron Distance (Yards) Wedge Distance (Yards) Bridgestone e12 Soft 248 165 86 Bridgestone e12 Speed 251 162 83 Callaway ERC Soft 248 168 89 Callaway Supersoft Magna 245 171 87 Srixon Z-Star 238 166 85 Srixon Z-Star XV 240 162 90 TaylorMade TP5 250 160 93 TaylorMade TP5x 254 166 85 Titleist Pro V1 246 170 83 Titleist Pro V1x 251 161 85 2019 GOLF BALL SPECS Golf Ball Layers Cover Trajectory Feel Type Bridgestone e12 Soft 3 Surlyn High Soft Distance Bridgestone e12 Speed 3 Surlyn Mid Solid Distance Callaway ERC Soft 3 Hybrid multi-material High Soft Distance Callaway Supersoft Magna 2 Trionomer High Soft Game Improvement Srixon Z-Star 3 Urethane Mid Softer Tour Performance Srixon Z-Star XV 4 Urethane Mid-high Soft Tour Performance TaylorMade TP5 5 Urethane Mid Softer Tour Performance TaylorMade TP5x 5 Urethane High Soft Tour Performance Titleist Pro V1 3 Urethane Mid Very soft Tour Performance Titleist Pro V1x 4 Urethane High Soft Tour Performance

A note about compression: Because there is no universal test for compression, we did not list that metric here. Each manufacturer may rate compression through a different test, so a golf ball that rates a 75 on one test may rate as a 70 or 80 on another. Also, with the latest materials and technology, manufacturers can make a golf ball feel softer than it is. A ball might have a compression rating of 75 but they can make it feel and play softer than that actual number.

DISTANCE BALL WINNER

DistanceBallWinner.jpg

Our pick for best ball from the distance category is the Callaway ERC Soft golf ball. This ball graded out high for a few reasons:

• ERC Soft ranked first or second for distance with every club when tested against the other distance balls
  • Good spin for ideal distance off the driver
  • Solid spin off the irons to knock it close or hold the green
  • The most spin off the wedge of any distance ball tested giving you more control around the greens
  • Triple Track Alignment system is an added bonus for putting

TOUR PERFORMANCE BALL WINNER

TourPerformanceWinner.jpg

The winner in the Tour Performance category is the Titleist Pro V1x. Here is why we loved this golf ball:

• It ranked high enough in distance while maintaining the control better golfers want in their golf ball
  • Extremely low spin off the driver make this a powerful golf ball in the long game
  • Second highest spin rate off the 7 iron allowing you to hit the ball close and hold greens
  • Highest spin rate off the wedge for incredible control in the short game

If you’re looking to improve your game, there are a number of new offerings for 2019 designed to help you play better golf.

• Bridgestone’s e12 Soft and Speed golf balls were created based on 12 years of swing data for golfers who want long, straight distance without sacrificing soft feel.
  • Callaway’s newest entry, the ERC Soft (named after founder Ely Reeves Callaway), is their longest ball with soft feel, boasting a new hybrid cover and their signature Graphene Dual Soft Fast Core.
  • Callaway also put a new spin on the Supersoft golf ball with the Supersoft Magna, an oversized golf ball that is longer, straighter, and more forgiving due to its higher center of gravity.

For golfers looking for performance just like the pros, some popular Tour-level golf balls all got updates for 2019.

• The sixth generation of Srixon Z-Star and Z-Star XV golf balls feature a new Slide-Ring Material in the cover to dig deep into grooves on wedges and irons, giving you maximum spin and control.
  • TaylorMade’s TP5 and TP5x golf balls were upgraded with a high energy transfer material called HFX that acts like a stiff spring through four increasingly stiff layers to boost ball speed.
  • The 2019 Titleist Pro V1 and Pro V1x golf balls are made with a 17% thinner cover and a new casing layer that increases ball speed and lowers spin in the long game.

Man, I just can’t trust these tests...

My golf closet is still full of 4 piece K-sigs... like 5 years worth of them. Might be time to shed some inventory and get in on the testing fun. The new Snell MTB-X and TM TP5X are both on my radar. My miserly ways will likely steer me toward the Snell.

Same two for me... Right now.

Snell MTB Black

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

4 hours ago, PMookie said:

After playing Vison Uvee Ultr-Yellow, I’ve come to like bright yellow balls better. I played AVX in yellow last year.

I had been using the Srixon Z-Star in yellow for the past 2 years.  I have one sleeve left.  That's why i'll try the MTB-X in yellow.  Hopefully, that sleeve will last until they are released.  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I made a late aummer switch to the AVX and have bought a few dozen in the last few months and stashed them away. 

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

Bridgestone tour B XS. I’ve played Bridgestone balls for a while now and haven’t had any problems that I can recall. I’m not a big fan of titleist in general and their price doesn’t help so I veer away from them. My home course stocks Callaway which makes a good ball but doesn’t perform as well for me (probably just in my head though). TaylorMade and Srixon are almost nonexistent around my area for some reason unless you wanna buy recycle balls at walmart and I’m not a big fan of ordering balls when I can get them in person with cash.

Bridgestone has been a good ball in general for me since a while back and I’m gonna stick with them for a while longer.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

Me after declaring I will play only American made golf balls then seeing the new snells drop!

image.png.740ea3ee0da3343f7f23841a49e90272.png

News to me, I thought they were a USA product... shows how much I know...

In the bag
Driver: Callaway Rogue Subzero 9.5 Stiff flex
3 wood: Callaway Rogue Subzero 15 degree
Hybrids: 17 degree titleist 816 h2
Irons: Ben Hogan Ptx 22-46 degree (4-pw)stiff flex standard lie
Wedges: Callaway Mac Daddy 4 50,54,58 degrees
Putter: Odyssey EXO seven

Gig’em Aggies!

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

Vice Pro or TP5

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

In my :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag:

Driver:    :callaway-small: Rogue 10.5° - LH -  Project X EvenFlow 60 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
               :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5/6 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
Irons:      :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5-GW - KBS C-Taper Lite Stiff
Wedges: :cobra-small: King Black - LH - 52° 56° 60° - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 Stiff
Putter:     :1332069271_TommyArmour: - Impact No. 3
Ball:        Maxfli TourX

Rangefinder: :skycaddie: LX5 Watch

11 hours ago, Wedgie said:

Not one bit, to be honest.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

I made a late aummer switch to the AVX and have bought a few dozen in the last few months and stashed them away. 

Same here!

OK I will be playing the Bridgstone e12 soft. or at least trying it out. I also will be trying the Wilson Duo soft.. and we'll see from there. Been playing Bridgstones for the last couple of years with the exception of the Callaway super soft's the daughter got me for fathers day that I have been slowly going through.. 

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Titleist TSR3 Hzrdus Black 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedge 54* 

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Wedge 58*

Snake Eyes Viper Putter.