PMookie

Talk to me, Goose! What’s gonna be YOUR ball for 2019???

Easy one for me.   I may change clubs a bit.   But this will be the only ball in my bag. 

877039BA-B861-4AEF-AABB-B4235761AE7B.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Love 2

On 2/18/2019 at 8:13 AM, GolfSpy MPR said:

Got a nice deal on 100 used Srixon Q-Star Tours on eBay ($65) a couple months back. Read reviews, and it should be a ball quite suited to my skill and game.

Based on the ball test, I like this ball (which I have used before with success) and the two newer Maxfli selections, of all things.  Might work well for me...   Time will tell.  If not, back to Bridgestone Tour B RX

• Like 1

On 2/18/2019 at 8:41 AM, DFG345G4 said:

My one ball goal for 2019 is to use an American made golf ball. It will be pricey but worth it in the end. It will come down to prov1, chrome soft x, or a Bridgestone ball which I will have to do research on first.

Sent from my VS988 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

See MYgolfspy ball review to maybe help you narrow down between those choice.

I have personally been rocking the TP5X golf ball along with Prov1x. They spin great around the greens while still giving me great distance off the tee thanks o a high swing speed. Would love to hear something about the project As about how the spin off the driver because the green side spin with them is amazing.

• Like 1

Like the Srixon Z Star. Current BOGO promotion on all balls is a good time to stock up or try out the Soft Feel, Q Star, Q Star Tour, Z Star & Z Star XV.

• Like 1

Going to try out the Mizuno golf balls.  Good company and going to see if their golf balls are as good as other items.

• Like 1

Like the Srixon Z Star. Current BOGO promotion on all balls is a good time to stock up or try out the Soft Feel, Q Star, Q Star Tour, Z Star & Z Star XV.

Played my first round with a 2019 Z Star, just got 4 dozen on the BOGO offer. Really good results for distance, spin around the greens, VERY good performance in the wind (10-15mph that day). Gonna be my go to ball except in the coolest of conditions when the Q Star Tour will take over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1