Sign in to follow this  
Golfspy_CG2

Big Wins for Team Srixon Over the Weekend

With JB Holmes highlighting it, Srixon had a big day on Sunday with 3 worldwide wins.  Here's the Srixon Equipment for each of them.   Note they all had the new Srixon Z-Star ball in play. 

J.B. Holmes – PGA TOUR – Genesis Open – Pacific Palisades, CA (5th PGATOUR win)

What’s in J.B.’s Bag:

·       Srixon Z U85 Utility Iron (20º)

o   Alternates this utility with an 18º depending on the course setup.

·       Srixon Z 785 Irons (4-PW)

·       Cleveland RTX 4 (50º MID, 54º MID, 60º LOW)

·       Srixon Z-STAR XV

o   On a day that got more and more difficult as the wind wreaked havoc on players ability to control their distances, J.B. leaned on the stability and consistency of his Z-STAR XV and hit the shots he needed to coming down the stretch.

Ryan Fox – European Tour – ISPS HANDA World Super 6 Perth – Perth, Australia. (1st European Tour win)

What’s in Ryan’s Bag:

·       Srixon Z 785 Driver (10.5º)

o   Known as one of the longest player on the European Tour, this was just Ryan’s second week of competition with the new Z 785 driver. 

·       Srixon Z U85 Utility Iron (20º)

·       Srixon Z 785 Irons (4-PW)

·       Cleveland RTX 4 (50º MID, 54º MID, 60º MID)

·       Srixon Z-STAR XV

Miguel Angel-Jimenez – Champions Tour – Chubb Classic – Naples, Florida (7th Champions Tour win)

What’s in Miguel’s Bag:

·       Srixon Z-STAR

JB Holmes_Trophy Shot.jpg

• Like 1

Well. Don’t know if I can play Srixon this year... If I have to wait almost TWO MINUTES in order to hit the next shot, I’m not sure I can make a round in less than 6 hours!
1:45 to putt a ball. Ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, PMookie said:

Well. Don’t know if I can play Srixon this year... If I have to wait almost TWO MINUTES in order to hit the next shot, I’m not sure I can make a round in less than 6 hours!
1:45 to putt a ball. Ridiculous.

it's not the balls fault 😎

But that was excruciating to watch at times wasn't it?

• Like 1

it's not the balls fault 
But that was excruciating to watch at times wasn't it?

I figured there was a timer on the ball and one couldn’t hit it before the time expired or the ball would explode!!!!

• Haha 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    lowercasec6

• By MmmmmmBuddy
      New setup from Driver to LW.
      I'm kinda excited.
      Driver: Srixon Z785 9.5°, Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Orange Stiff
      FW: Srixon Z785 13.5°,  Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Orange Stiff
      UT: Srixon ZU85 #2 & #4, Aerotech Steelfiber 110i CW
      Irons: Srixon Z785 5-Pw, TTDG TI S400
      Wedges: Cleveland RTX4 Raw 50°, 54°, 58° TTDG TI S400

• By Golfspy_CG2
      SPOTTED: 📺 Just saw the @SrixonGolf #MostWanted commercial on @GolfChannel ! pic.twitter.com/qZeuKJ93rZ
    • By golfinnut
      So I'm trying to fund my purchase of the new TS lineup of woods from Titleist.  Mrs. Nut says I have to sell off some equipment before I can buy anything new. 
      Up first:  Titleist D3 with either Rogue Max, Diamana White ... asking $200.  Very good condition, as is all my Titleist clubs.  Few marks on the crown from bag chatter but clean otherwise.

Next we have the Callaway GBB Epic Sub-Zero with either Rogue Max or PX Yellow 6.0.  Very clean club, no marks anywhere.  Asking $225 OBO 

Finally we have the Srixon 565.  This was a test for me that didn't pan out.  Asking $150 

Any questions or need additional pics, let me know.
      Thanks for looking.  
      Golfinnut

• By GeekingGolf
      So as some of you know, I purchased a Srixon Z765 driver after being recommended by TrueGolfFit. I have hit some of the longest drives of my life but am having trouble with consistency and particularly with controlling the fade...it has been fading to a slice if you know what I am saying. I decided to contact their customer service via chat today because I was reading in their guide that there are additional weights and thought maybe adding weight to the club head would help. Well Jeremy at Srixon was amazing. I asked if there was a place where I could buy the extra weight set and he said hold on let me see if we have some. He checked the warehouse and found an 11 gram and 13 gram weight. What is amazing is he offered to send them out free of charge? I was like what really ok wow that is awesome. I asked him about golf balls specifically what golf ball would he recommend for my swing and I gave him the ball I currently play my driver swing speed and what I like in terms of feel around the greens. I asked this mainly because I have read great things about the Srixon golf balls and also because the customer service was so amazing I was prepared to reciprocate by purchasing a dozen of his recommended golf ball. Well he floored me because not only did he recommend two different golf balls but he is also going to include a sleeve of each in the box with the weights. I said WTF...really wow so if you want great and I mean outstanding customer service...I think Srixon is the way to go....just my two cents.
    • By golfinnut
      Yes .... Mr Titleist is looking for another driver.

Srixon Z 565 in 9.5* RH

I'm curious if the testing results are accurate or not. 

So .... what'cha got? 
  • Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!