TESTERS WANTED! ×

Care for Golf Shirts and Pants

chisag

On 3/6/2019 at 11:35 AM, chisag said:

... Amen sixcat. When my 2 boys were in their early teens and going through clothes like crazy, my wife told me she was overwhelmed by laundry, cooking and cleaning the house. Since we both worked full time I told her I would take turns doing the laundry with her but I was shocked how much time it took to gather the clothes, wash and dry them and then hang and fold them. MUCH more work than I had imagined and I took over doing the laundry full time. Like many men I really had no idea how much work it takes to maintain a house and was glad I took over laundry duty as well as cleaning the kitchen when she cooks. 

What a great husband! 36 years ago my husband and I split the tasks of laundry and dishes. He chose laundry and still does it. We had to purchase a number of new clothes while he learned, but so what. All of our clothes are washed on gentle. When we needed a new washer and dryer, I chose to stay completely out of the decision process and he's happy with his laundry toys. And I'm immensely appreciative.

PXG 0811 XF driver

:ping-small: Serene: 3 wood, 4 & 5 hybrid iron

:taylormade-small: r7 Draw, Flex L: 4, 6 - 9 irons

:cleveland-small: Wedges: RTX Zipcore 46 mid bounce; RTX-3: 52/10 wedge; and Tour Action 900 60* low bounce

:bettinardi-1: Armlock putter or  :edel-golf-1: E-2 Torque custom fit putter

:bridgestone-small: Tour B XS golf ball

:ShotScope:  V3