Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Golfpass

BestGuess

What do you think of the $199 a year Golf Pass (Golf now) the green fee deals have gone up every year on their hot deals and seems like they hold out with rules to use all the specials they offer...like the new one time use $max 21 dollars deal once a month but only for hot times after 12??.....been using Golf now from the beginning and have watched all the advantages slowly BUT steadily become more and more a money grab for them....talked with a couple course managers and they do not care for them at all....but golf management companies seem to be in a no win situation to use them???  A great deal at one time,  but now they have found a way to make them selves more money.....  

Most courses in my area have starting offering the same tee time prices through thier own website. So no more hassle with rules, specials, and booking fees of golfnow. In the last two seasons they've gone from the first spot to the last for what I check for a tee time. Actually, I don't believe I booked any time through them last year.

Sent from my SM-G935P using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

10 minutes ago, Tsmithjr9 said:

Most courses in my area have starting offering the same tee time prices through thier own website. So no more hassle with rules, specials, and booking fees of golfnow. In the last two seasons they've gone from the first spot to the last for what I check for a tee time. Actually, I don't believe I booked any time through them last year.

Sent from my SM-G935P using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Two years ago I used Golfnow all the time. I still use it, but it is mostly to see available tee times before calling or going directly to the courses website.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

• 2 weeks later...

I was transferred to it because of my recent GolfNow vip membership. It’s been a good deal, so far (no golf yet in IL), with the Revolution Golf access. Is it worth $200? I’ll see this year with usage.

Chasing my ball around the cow field, trying to avoid the “ruff.”

subscribed. I very interested to see how this pans out. The representative I spoke to said there was no limit on the price of the hot deal. I have heard from several people that the limit is $21.  It'd be nice to have a clear answer by someone who has actually booked a deal.

Driver: Taylormade M3 440cc 9* 45.25" Diamana D+ 70 x-flex

3w - Taylormade RBZ stage 2 tour 14.5* Fujikura 70 s-flex std length

Hybrid - Mizuno JPX 850 s-flex std length. 

Irons: Nike VR Forged Pro Combo 4-PW. Project X 6.5 flighted shafts ⅜" gapping. 39.25" 5 iron 2* upright

Wedges- Titlist Vokey SM6 51*, 55*, 59* 2* upright

Putter - Machine M10 adjuster, no sight line. 35.5"

Yes it is $21 dollars off on a Hot Deal after 12 noon Monday thru Thursday   RIP OFF RIP OFF RIP OFF...in my area there are almost NO Hot Deals after 12 noon,  but a bunch between 11 and 11:52...also when they have deals like this week 15% off now and $15 dollars off later they are putting that $15 off crowed in with all the Plus members for after 12 noon HOT DEALS...THE ONLY GOOD THING NOW IS YOU HAVE TO PAY the $199 to get the reservation fee waved and you can cancel tee times (I did notice a note that Hot Deals were not cancel able but am checking to make sure that does not include Plus members, if it does the deal is absolutely a RIP OFF.  

Archived