Testers Announced! Bridgestone e12 Soft and e12 Speed Golf Balls

Our Sponsors

• Eric - North Carolina
  • 26.4 index
  • Bridgestone e6 Soft Optic Yellow
  • Soft

Thanks for the opportunity! I look forward to comparing the e6 Soft (which I've played since summer 2017) to the new e12 Soft.

Driver: Ping G400 Max 10.5° (Wishon S2S Red Wood)
Hybrids: Wishon 775HS 18°, 24° (Wishon S2S Red Hybrid)
Irons: Wishon EQ1-NX 6i-9i (Wishon S2S Red Iron)
Wedges: Wishon EQ1-NX 45°, 50°, 55° (Wishon S2S Red Iron)
Putter: Ping Scottsdale TR Piper C
Balls: Srixon Z-Star

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bomb? f Or gouge? Without a doubt, golf is a game of both power and finesse—a game of Speed and Soft. In the next weeks, we have a great group of reviewers who will put both

Oh snap! Another Bridgestone review and I couldn't be happier! Bridgestone is really starting to stand out to me as a company that wholeheartedly listens to the consumer, and regardless of what may se

I love the golfing community! I went to the local golf store (Golf Mart) to buy some e6 Speed balls, because I want to be able to give a comprehensive review. I mentioned that MGS had picked me t

Posted Images

Dave

WI

Current Ball: Bridgestone B-RXS

More Speed

PING G400 Max / Accra Fx 2.0

Callaway ROGUE 5W / Accra Fx 2.0

TaylorMade 2009 Hybrids

Mizuno 900 JPX Hot Metal w / XP 95

Mizuno S5 Wedges

Odyssey 2-Ball Putter

Bridgestone RXS Ball

Vessel Stand Bag

Hi 

As an international forum I think you should be more insistant around where your testers come from...it seems that almost exclusively you only request testers from mainland USA, BUT golf is an international sport played around the world and continually for the 12 months of the year.

If shipping is the issue you could offer testing to international testers with a deal to pay for all or part of the shipping cost.

As an Australian golfer we play year round in many different conditions and I would have thought getting as many differences into your test data would only improve your results.

Please consider you international readers for your testing

Regards
Chris

Edited by Chrisf
spelling

Mike - California

Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis 

More ball speed 

Finally something a lefty can get in on lol  

WITB Cobra F9 Speed Back w/Fujikura Atmos x70 black, Cobra 🐍 Fly Z Pro Irons 4-PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60.04L(thanks MGS for the lesson), Ping Ketsch Putter, Ping Pioneer Bag, Tri Swivel II Cart.