Golfspy_CG2

Testers Announced! Bridgestone e12 Soft and e12 Speed Golf Balls

Yes, many thanks to MGS and Bridgestone. I also used the e6 for a while, and look forward to providing the best information I can about these new e12 Speed balls.

• Like 5

Congrats everyone. Testing season is upon us!

• Like 3

Oh snap! Another Bridgestone review and I couldn't be happier! Bridgestone is really starting to stand out to me as a company that wholeheartedly listens to the consumer, and regardless of what may seem best for the bottom line, they'll step outside that box to create the best product possible. I'm really interested to see how this mid-compression ball holds up to 112 mph swing speeds. I'm one of those who are stuck at the crossroads of higher swing speed and budget-friendly needs. From the looks of things, this might be one of those rare finds where speed, feel, stability, and affordability can all swim in the same pool. Thanks once again MGS and Bridgestone!

the more I practice, the luckier I seem to get..

• Like 8

Looking forward to everyone’s thoughts on these. Enjoy the testing.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 3

Congrats to y'all! Some great testers there. Good luck guys, and most of all, enjoy it! 

• Like 3

Good luck spies. Try not to lose to many

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 4

Congrats guys!!! Looking forward to hearing about the new e12.

• Like 4

I’m super excited to finally join the ranks as a Tester.
One of the many reasons why I love this group is the “real” reviews and feedback from fellow golfers and the crew that puts it all together. I have experience using the e6 soft in the past and really looking forward to seeing the changes.
Glad to be a part of the cause!

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Ronoc said:

I’m super excited to finally join the ranks as a Tester.
One of the many reasons why I love this group is the “real” reviews and feedback from fellow golfers and the crew that puts it all together. I have experience using the e6 soft in the past and really looking forward to seeing the changes.
Glad to be a part of the cause!

Glad to have in the group.  And since this is a ball test, you are eligible to be picked for other testings this year once this one is completed.  Have fun with it and good luck. 

• Like 3

Congrats to the testers! I'm really looking forward to seeing what you have to say, especially about the e12 Soft. Have fun with it!

• Like 3

Congrats to all....do MGS proud, we will be looking foward to the results

• Like 3

Congratulations testers!

• Like 3

Thanks MGS for another great opportunity! Bridgestone seems very engaged in connecting to the consumer. I've been making some swing changes, so looking forward to this test to see how this new ball matches up to the new swing.

• Like 4

Congrats to the selectors!

• Like 3

Congratulations Team.. Go kill it and make me need to change balls.. 

• Like 3

Congrats guys, have fun with this 😁😎

• Like 4

I love the golfing community!

I went to the local golf store (Golf Mart) to buy some e6 Speed balls, because I want to be able to give a comprehensive review. I mentioned that MGS had picked me to test the e12 Speed balls and he asked me if I was getting to test the soft as well, to which I told him that I was picked for the Speed and others were picked for the Soft....next thing I know he hands me a 2-ball sleeve of the e12 Soft balls. So, I’m all set for this test. Can’t wait to get the e12 Speed balls in the mail.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Bridgestone e6 Speed & e12 Soft.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 2