Golfspy_CG2

Testers Announced! Bridgestone e12 Soft and e12 Speed Golf Balls

Congrats all! You'll be SORRY! JK...😜

If any of you need assistance, guidance, whatever, just ping me on a PM and I'll do my best to help you out. Last years experience with testing the Snell lineup for me was a whole lotta fun, but as a new tester I needed and had a great mentor in my buddy @Rickp. Now it's time to pay that back to any of you who need a boost.

Cheers gang!

• Like 3

Congrats all! You'll be SORRY! JK...
If any of you need assistance, guidance, whatever, just ping me on a PM and I'll do my best to help you out. Last years experience with testing the Snell lineup for me was a whole lotta fun, but as a new tester I needed and had a great mentor in my buddy [mention=69092]Rickp[/mention]. Now it's time to pay that back to any of you who need a boost.
Cheers gang!

I may reach out to you as things move along. Want to make sure I can provide any feedback the best way possible.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Ronoc said:

I may reach out to you as things move along. Want to make sure I can provide any feedback the best way possible.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Good deal Bud, and congrats! You'll really enjoy the ride and anything I can possibly do to assist, I'll be there. have fun out there!

And there it is!

giphy (1).gif

Looking forward to the reviews!

• Like 1
  • Love 1