GolfSpy STUDque

(3) TESTERS ANNOUNCED: 2019 Bridgestone Tour B XW-1 Wedges

Wow!!!! Thanks MGS and Bridgestone Golf for this amazing opportunity! I am so excited!!!

• Like 5

Congrats fellas! Enjoy them. If they are like their older brothers they are amazing!

• Like 3

Great group of vets and newbies! Looking forward to everyone diving into these reviews

• Like 4

Congrats gentlemen!

• Like 1

Congratulations, guys.  Looking forward to hearing what you have to say, although it will all be backwards since you're all righties.😜

• Like 2

Congrats guys! Looking forward to your reviews and seeing how you get along with these guys!

• Like 1

Honored to represent you in this test. I realize wedges are extremely important to all golf enthusiast and will do my best to provide a comprehensive review utilizing critical objective data as well as the softer subjective side. If there is something specific you would like me to concentrate on please shoot me a note.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 9

38 minutes ago, SteddyGolf said:

Honored to represent you in this test. I realize wedges are extremely important to all golf enthusiast and will do my best to provide a comprehensive review utilizing critical objective data as well as the softer subjective side. If there is something specific you would like me to concentrate on please shoot me a note.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

You're gonna kill it, dude. 

• Like 2

Wedges are probably the club I know least about.  Eager to hear the testers thoughts,.  

• Like 1

Congrats boys!

I'll be in the market for new wedges after this season, so I'll be following this one closely. 

The value on these right off looks hard to beat. I'm not a huge fan of the click on vokeys, so curious to see if you find them a hard click or a softer feel. 

• Like 1

Good luck with this one. I'll be following along closely. 

Good luck guys. Try to wear these bad boys out.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

well done chaps, look forward to the reviews and pictures of dime sized sweetspot marks.

Congrats guys!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk