GolfSpy STUDque

(3) TESTERS ANNOUNCED: 2019 Bridgestone Tour B XW-1 Wedges

Congrats spies! Looks like a good group we have here. 

Congratulations to those of you chosen. Looking forward to seeing what you think.

Congrats! I hope these are every bit as good as the ones from last year!

Heard good things about these. Excited to hear the reviews!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have fun with the testing - we look forward to the feedback.

Thanks MGS and to all the well wishers! Can't wait to put these through the paces and see if they can kick my Pings out of the bag. I'm reading past wedge reviews on the forum to prep, but please let me know if there is anything in particular that you'd like to know about. 

• Like 3

Honored to represent you in this test. I realize wedges are extremely important to all golf enthusiast and will do my best to provide a comprehensive review utilizing critical objective data as well as the softer subjective side. If there is something specific you would like me to concentrate on please shoot me a note.

Barkley was excited about the wedges thus the old school hi five.

IMG_1878.thumb.JPG.d5efc761a664ce0726a5f4600ae11c27.JPG

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 5

Congratulations guys. 

Congrats guys, a great combo of golfers here. I really look forward to to your thoughts on the feel, spin rates and flexibility of these clubs 😁😎

Thanks MGS and to all the well wishers! Can't wait to put these through the paces and see if they can kick my Pings out of the bag. I'm reading past wedge reviews on the forum to prep, but please let me know if there is anything in particular that you'd like to know about. 

I’m really curious how these perform on full swings. I use all wedges for this purpose and find the CBX wedges I use to come up short creating a big gap issue where I need them to be tight.

I’m really curious how these perform on full swings. I use all wedges for this purpose and find the CBX wedges I use to come up short creating a big gap issue where I need them to be tight.

I will say that if they're anything like last year's wedges, full shots should be on the money as long as your swings somewhat dialed in. Even if there are no improvements whatsoever, they will absolutely incredible.

The 1020 forging should add more feeling and buttery softness around the greens and full shots. I play 1020 forged irons and the feeling is devine.

the more I practice, the luckier I seem to get..

• Like 1

Congratulations yall.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Good group, gitter done and congrats!!

I can't wait to read the reviews congratulations

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Congrats testers! I've never hit a Bridgestone wedge. This should be interesting!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Excellent job guys! Made it this far with no late entries. Gonna go ahead and lock it anyway. Looking forward to the reviews!!

giphy.gif

• Like 3