TESTERS WANTED! ×

Mixed Bag - Opinions Wanted

Ok everyone. Been a long time since I have played a mixed bag of equipment but the more and more I play lately I feel that I missing the “IT” factor. I have played Taylormade top to bottom, Cleveland, mizuno, and Titleist (thanks to different jobs in the golf industry) Well its been 6 years since I have worked in the industry and a lot has changed. Haven’t really been fitted (or fit myself) for anything in a while.

I feel that each company has started to develop their own niche market. Cobra seems to be in the thick of things for drivers again, and so forth.

So my question stands as this. If you were putting together a mixed set of current equipment what are you looking at and why?

“Sometimes the biggest problem is in your head. You’ve Got to believe.”

Jack Nicklaus

I go by fitting... I really don’t care what brand I play in any category. I’ve tried Titleist in drivers, irons, wedges, etc. Same for Callaway, Mizuno, TaylorMade, etc, it just doesn’t matter, and I hardly have EVER had one brand total in my bag. That to me is not looking for my best game, or potential. I don’t even care what ball I play, or glove, etc. I want performance, and I don’t care where I get it.

There is one caveat where bags are considered.... I can’t have a bag that has a club brand on it and NOT have a club of that brand in that bag! Gotta have at least one...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

I’ve never had a one brand total in my bag, but I am the closest I’ve ever been in the current bag I have. The only not PING is my wood, hybrid and wedges. Oh and my putter, but that’ll never be anything other than EVNROLL. I used to play Titleist drivers, but just recently switched to PING. Irons have been Tommy Armour, Knockoff King Cobra, PING, Knockoff Titleist MB/CB Combo, and back to PING. I’ve been fit for one Titleist driver, and the current PING driver. And fit for both sets of PING irons.
By the way, am I the only one that doesn’t always trust a fitting? I just feel like there are times when the person doesn’t care or know as much as I think they should.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• In my :mizuno-small: BR-D4 6-way
  • :cobra-small: King F9 set to 9*, Tour length Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0 S-flex, with GolfPride MCC +4 mid-size
  • image.png.27e1496834233542c5d124bf8b9e3352.png3W - 13*, UST Mamiya 65 Gold S-flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :taylormade-small: SIM UDI 2-iron - 18*, Mitsubishi Diamana Thump 100 X-flex, with GolfPride MCC Align
  • :srixon-small: ZX5 4-5 & ZX7 6-PW, :Nippon: Modus3 120 Tour S-flex, +1/2", with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: - SM8 Tour Chrome, 50.08F - 54.10S - 58.12D, DG Wedge Flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :EVNROLL: Custom Fit 35" ER6 Red at 68 degree lie angle and 4 degrees of loft
  • :Snell: MTB-X            :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope             Tracked by :Arccos:         #WPS 🐗

First off, getting fitted is the best thing you can do. A fitting will eliminate any preconceptions you have and put the best clubs in your hands. Like you say, "Cobra seems to be in he thick of the driver market.", maybe for some, but maybe for you, it spins too much and you lose 20 yards. You'll never know unless you get fitted. 

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

It depends on your level of talent. Reading your post I think you and I share a commonality with golf work experience.

For a better player I’d go Mizuno irons, PING driver, Titleist or Cobra fairway, Cleveland or Titleist wedges and an Odyssey Stroke lab putter.

Good luck.

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

7 hours ago, M. Parsons said:

I’ve never had a one brand total in my bag, but I am the closest I’ve ever been in the current bag I have. The only not PING is my wood, hybrid and wedges. Oh and my putter, but that’ll never be anything other than EVNROLL. I used to play Titleist drivers, but just recently switched to PING. Irons have been Tommy Armour, Knockoff King Cobra, PING, Knockoff Titleist MB/CB Combo, and back to PING. I’ve been fit for one Titleist driver, and the current PING driver. And fit for both sets of PING irons.
By the way, am I the only one that doesn’t always trust a fitting? I just feel like there are times when the person doesn’t care or know as much as I think they should.

On the fitting part I can somewhat agree with you. Depends on the fitter and the place of business. If the big box stores are anything like the ones around here no. I am blessed with being in the business formerly I can build and fit my own stuff. If I was not such blessed and was going to spend the money for fitting and clubs I would go to an independant shop that specializes in component clubs ie: Wishon Miura KZG etc and go from there. Those 3 companies are real choosy about who their dealers are. If one gets in with a good fitter and gets to know them they can update when they need to for newer clubs. 

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Guys thanks for the input, but before this turns into a go get fit thread. All I am curious of is, if you were currently building a mixed bag for you what are you getting??

I have worked in the golf industry for many years, done probably more than 1000 fittings. I know all about the mizuno shaft analysis setup, I have used foresight and trackman to fit, etc. My question isn’t about getting fit, my question is what equipment is actually great in your eyes, and what is just trendy?

For example if the general consensus is the m5/6 is terrible I wouldn’t waste my time looking at it later..

5 hours ago, Kwoodfield said:

Guys thanks for the input, but before this turns into a go get fit thread. All I am curious of is, if you were currently building a mixed bag for you what are you getting??

I have worked in the golf industry for many years, done probably more than 1000 fittings. I know all about the mizuno shaft analysis setup, I have used foresight and trackman to fit, etc. My question isn’t about getting fit, my question is what equipment is actually great in your eyes, and what is just trendy?

For example if the general consensus is the m5/6 is terrible I wouldn’t waste my time looking at it later..

If I had to pick I'd go with,

F9  9.0 Atmos Black 70S

PXG 3W

PING G410 3 iron crossover 3* strong and 1/2 inch long (trying to make a 2 iron)

PING I210 4-W OR Titleist 718 AP2 Black 

PING Glide 2.0 50-54-58

(couldn't ever change my putter)

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

I am always playing a mixed bag. Currently.

Titleist TS3 or F9 (on the fence)
Titleist TS2 - just a classic FW
GAPR Hi 19*
Srixon U65 20* (this and the gapr are similar length but completely different flights)
Mizuno 919 forged irons 5-P
SM7 50/54
CBX 58
ER2

5 hours ago, Kwoodfield said:

My question isn’t about getting fit, my question is what equipment is actually great in your eyes, and what is just trendy?

My feeling is that most major brands have strengths and weaknesses but depending on the year and the individual players needs anyone of them may fit you.  I don't think you will find a general consensus that only particular club is bad.

For me I would say the following:

Drivers: After testing the drivers in 2019 most wanted, they are all good.  I felt like if I picked anyone of them off the shelf I could get good performance and if I matched up a shaft I might get even better.  

Fairway woods:  Tour Edge Exotic.   Very underrated,   but always one of the best money can buy.

Hybrids: I am partial to anything Titleist puts out.  Fell in love with them a few years ago and they always seem to work for me.  

Irons:  Most irons are good and you probably wouldn't go wrong with anything you put in your bag.  

Wedges:  I am terrible with partial wedges so I haven't a clubs what should be in my bag so I am not recommending anything 🙂

Putter:  Most putters are good as well.  Just finished 2019 Most wanted blade putters.   If you don't hit the center of the face Evnroll or Ping would be good options.   In most cases as long as the putter works for you it is what you should put in your bag.   I am in the putter market, just because I want something new, and everything I am trying is of good quality.  I seem to prefer putters that are a little hotter off the face since I tend to leave the ball short.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Fitting for sure. What fits my style of play, tendencies and swing the best. Currently hitting Taylormade woods, Srixon irons, Cleveland wedges and a ping putter with a Taylormade ball.

I don’t believe that just one brand will be the best fit for everyone.

Driver:    :taylormade-small: M4 10.5* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Woods: :taylormade-small: M6 3W 15* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: M4 Rescue 19* / KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype 85g Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Irons:    :srixon-small:  Z585 4-AW / KBS Tour 90 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Wedges:cleveland-small: CBX - 56* & 60* / KBS Hi Rev 2.0 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum / Superstroke Pistol

Ball:    :taylormade-small: Project a

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer 14

I am going to try the Epic Flash but it will be hard to knock the G400 out of the bag. My 917 3 wood isn't going anywhere. I am looking for new irons and currently playing Srixon 545. The 585 are definitely on the radar but I would like to try the new Apex and Mizzy 919 also. 

Hybrid is where I am struggling. Currently playing a 818 but not entirely confident in it. 

Ball should be the Z Star but have been experimenting with the Vice Pro and OnCore Elixir. Also, really interested in trying the MTB-X and the new TP5. 

WITB

Ping G410 | Titleist TS3 | Srixon Z585 |Cleveland RTX4 | Ping Redwood Piper | Pro V1

I’ve really been looking into the new cobra driver and 3 wood. But I’ve heard great things about the new ping and callaway equipment the last few years. Taylormade is a gimmick to me. I am so torn on irons. Seems like there is so much good stuff out. I am interested in the cobra cb/mb, ping i200, Redbird avian 530, and new srixon irons (the number escapes me at the moment). Wedges I’m not changing. I still play my scratch DS 50*, 54*, 58* that have been refinished a few times. Can’t take them out. Too pretty and too reliable. My putter is probably in the same boat. Been putting with a Scotty Circa 62 model 2, and a Yes! Pro Platinum Dawn for quite a bit. But do have some interest in the Evnroll and Scotty 5.5.

On 2/22/2019 at 9:25 PM, PMookie said:

There is one caveat where bags are considered.... I can’t have a bag that has a club brand on it and NOT have a club of that brand in that bag! Gotta have at least one...

I'm the same - a friend has a few year old Titleist bag I really like, but couldn't get one since I have no Titleist clubs. I thought I was the only one who felt that way.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

I've done alot of tinkering with my set up. I finally have full confidence that my bag is perfect for me!

Drver: Taylormade M2 2017
3W: Callaway Epic Sub Zero
3 iron: Taylormade P790
4-pw: Mizuno MP-18SC
50: Vokey F grind
55: Vokey S grind
60: Taylormade Hi-Toe
Putter: Bettinardi Studio Stock #3
Ball: Prov 1 2017

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

So here’s what I am currently gaming because statistically I can’t find anything better yet..

Dr - Mizuno GT180 (Hate the blue)
3w - mizuno GT180 TS 14.5*
3h - Adams Super LS Prototype - 19*
Irons - Adams CC1 Black
Wedges - Scratch 50,54,58 DS chrome (refinished a few times :))
Putter - Yes Pro Platinum Dawn or Scotty Circa 62 #2

I am probably in the market for a new driver, 3W, & 3H and going back to Black for me a must. I can’t do the color any more.

Driver, irons, and wedges are Titleist. Cobra FW, Adams hybrid, and Odyssey #7 putter. All in Ping bag. Does that make me a bad person?

Sent from my SM-G935P using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

Driver, irons, and wedges are Titleist. Cobra FW, Adams hybrid, and Odyssey #7 putter. All in Ping bag. Does that make me a bad person?

Sent from my SM-G935P using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Yes, yes it does

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Driver- Mizuno jpx Ez 9.5(set to low) with Matrix Red tie limited edition masters green with multicompound red platinum 44.5" f3 wood- Adams tight lies 16* Mitsubishi rayon fubuki x flex3-9 irons- Mizuno T-zoid pro irons s300 w sensicores47*, 56* Mizuno s5 wedge white satinPutter- odyssey #9 pro with super stroke 3.0All other clubs have different coloured multi compounds

If I were to compile a mixed bag it'd probably look like this as of right now:

Driver: Cobra F9 Speedback

Fairway: Titliest TS2

Hybrid/Utility: Taylormade P790

Irons: Mizuno JPX 919 Forged (4i & 5i) & Mizuno JPX 919 Tour (6i - PW)

Wedges: Vokey SM7

Putter: Honestly, I wouldn't change my current putter. If I had to though, I'd probably look at something like the new TM Spyder.

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

Nice job! For whatever reason we didn’t properly get your original point and you reeled us back in a reasoned manner.

I like my bag right now so it would be a similar iteration.

By now I know that Ping/Mizuno work for me as driver brands so that’s where I would start.

Tour exotics/Cobra for fairway and hybrid

Ping/Wilson/ irons although I’d like to give sub 70 a try.

Hogan wedges (and nothing else)

EVNRoll putter

So I would have a mixed bag - always have.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

The only random setup I would struggle with would be having both Callaway and TM at the same time. I don't know why but that would feel weird to me. Other than that I usually have a mixed bag and it usually looks like this

Driver, 3 wood from one of the big 3- Callaway, TM or Ping. 3 wood could be from anyone

Hybrid from whoever

Irons from Srixon or Mizzy

Wedges either Vokeys or Callaway. I struggle with Cleveland and Ping wedges fsr

If I look back last 10 years my bag is some version of the above.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 10.5 *NEW* Fujikura Pro Green 65 X

:callaway-small: Rogue 15 degree Evnflow Blue 6.5

Back in the Bag :srixon-small: Z765 4-G Nippon Modus 120 Stiff

:vokey-small: 54 and 60

:bobby-grace-1: Amazing Grace Ass Kicker

On 2/22/2019 at 7:44 PM, Kwoodfield said:

Ok everyone. Been a long time since I have played a mixed bag of equipment but the more and more I play lately I feel that I missing the “IT” factor. I have played Taylormade top to bottom, Cleveland, mizuno, and Titleist (thanks to different jobs in the golf industry) Well its been 6 years since I have worked in the industry and a lot has changed. Haven’t really been fitted (or fit myself) for anything in a while.

I feel that each company has started to develop their own niche market. Cobra seems to be in the thick of things for drivers again, and so forth.

So my question stands as this. If you were putting together a mixed set of current equipment what are you looking at and why?

“Sometimes the biggest problem is in your head. You’ve Got to believe.”

Jack Nicklaus

I look primarily at feel.  I am not brand loyal.  I have had every manufacture in my bag at some point or another.  When it is time to make a purchase...lets say irons, I will go out and hit as many companies as I can get my hands on in that certain category such as players irons.  I first look for feel, meaning which ones feel the best to me.  I then will look at the numbers and ball flight.  Lastly, is how they look.  As you can see below, I have a pretty big mix of clubs in my bag now. 

I recently went for a driver fitting and hit every driver out there.  I WANTED the new Cobra however the best one for me was the Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero.  I have never needed nor wanted a matching set.  Companies like Taylor Made and Callaway come out with too many clubs too quickly.  I love how Titleist will keep the same clubs for two years then come out with new stuff.    

Driver:  :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero Hzdrs Smoke x flex 70g

3 Wood:  :titelist-small: 917 w/ Diamana Whiteboard stiff

5 Wood : :callaway-small: Epic Flash 18* Hzdrs Smoke stiff

4 Hybrid: image.png.cf6ab25979c6727ff31e6cc6f719636c.png TSi3 Hzdrs Smoke X flex

Irons:  :callaway-small: 5-7  Apex forged 19 w/ Modus 120 X

9-A Apex Pro 19 w/ Modus 120 X

Wedges:  :callaway-small: MD5 52&56 Jaws Dynamic Gold wedge flex

Putter: :titelist-small: Scotty Cameron Phantom 5.5 34"

Ping g400lst - love it

callaway 3-wood and hybrid - meh... but they’re 2015. Next to be upgraded to?

TM p790 4-pw - growing on me more and more

sub70 wedges - liking them a lot

er3- money...

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

For the first time in my life my bag has been solid.......one OEM, Cobra.

The Cobra Connect Challenge filled out my bag from top to bottom with Cobra F8’s, except for putter. This included the bag! I am comfortable and confident with it.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

On 2/24/2019 at 9:25 AM, Kwoodfield said:

I’ve really been looking into the new cobra driver and 3 wood. But I’ve heard great things about the new ping and callaway equipment the last few years. Taylormade is a gimmick to me. I am so torn on irons. Seems like there is so much good stuff out. I am interested in the cobra cb/mb, ping i200, Redbird avian 530, and new srixon irons (the number escapes me at the moment). Wedges I’m not changing. I still play my scratch DS 50*, 54*, 58* that have been refinished a few times. Can’t take them out. Too pretty and too reliable. My putter is probably in the same boat. Been putting with a Scotty Circa 62 model 2, and a Yes! Pro Platinum Dawn for quite a bit. But do have some interest in the Evnroll and Scotty 5.5.

OK I have to know.. You from the Seattle area? Since Redbird are made here. And very few people ever bring up their name.. My $.02 worth is if you can't get fit, try out what you can, figure out what looks good to you, and what gives you confidence. I love my Cobra Hybrids.. I carry 2, a 19* and a 22* the rails make them amazing to hit and almost automatic.. look at them.. 

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Titleist TSR3 Hzrdus Black 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedge 54* 

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Wedge 58*

Snake Eyes Viper Putter.