Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Adam Scott’s Putter?

Shankster

Directed force putter? But your picture is really blurry.

And this is why pros are not always good to emulate. They tinker as much as we do to find the magic solution.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Yeah, picture sucks. Sorry. It’s huge though.

Really looks like a red directed force putter.

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Interestingly enough whenever I had a match against a guy with a huge broom putter I felt I was one up from the 1st tee as it smacked of someone struggling to putt 'normally'. Usually I was right.

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

1 hour ago, Shankster said:

Yeah. Looks like that’s the one.

USGA really needs to un ban anchoring, it only did harm to the game. How many players actually used an anchored putter? Can’t be many.

Well, let's see...

Langer
Couples
Rocco
Pettersson
Mayfair
Kuchar     Players
Els            Open Championship
Clark        Players
Bradley    PGA Championship
Simpson  US Open
Scott        Masters

Many others for awhile.

Now Brandel Chamblee want to ban the armlock stroke.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Well, let's see...
Langer
Couples
Rocco
Pettersson
Mayfair
Kuchar     Players
Els            Open Championship
Clark        Players
Bradley    PGA Championship
Simpson  US Open
Scott        Masters
Many others for awhile.
Now Brandel Chamblee want to ban the armlock stroke.

See I knew someone had that knowledge. Next we will just have to use the force to get the ball in the hole, no clubs allowed.

Here’s a question though. Did the broomstick or the 460cc driver play a bigger role in the “improved” play?

I say ban the 460cc driver and cap it at 380 or some random number around knee height.

file-7B737014-FE24-47D4-8F8C-2D8E3C4F982C-12588-000007D9946E73D6.jpg

Yup, it’s a Directed Force putter.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
Cobra Connect Bag: Cobra F8 Driver(10.5*) 3-4W(14.5*) & 5-6W(18.5*)w/Mitsubishi Tensei ck Blue Regular; Cobra F8 3 Hybrid, 5 Hybrid & 6-PW, Gw(49*) SW(54*) LW(58*) all w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 ES regular shafts. Lamkin Cobra Connect grips with Arccoss tracking sensors. Putter: Evnroll ER6 33”. Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat/Silver).

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

23 minutes ago, fozcycle said:

file-7B737014-FE24-47D4-8F8C-2D8E3C4F982C-12588-000007D9946E73D6.jpg

Yup, it’s a Directed Force putter.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
Cobra Connect Bag: Cobra F8 Driver(10.5*) 3-4W(14.5*) & 5-6W(18.5*)w/Mitsubishi Tensei ck Blue Regular; Cobra F8 3 Hybrid, 5 Hybrid & 6-PW, Gw(49*) SW(54*) LW(58*) all w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 ES regular shafts. Lamkin Cobra Connect grips with Arccoss tracking sensors. Putter: Evnroll ER6 33”. Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat/Silver).

Does that putter work with aimpoint?  🤣

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

3 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Does that putter work with aimpoint?  🤣

Don't know, but they are in Most Wanted Testing for this year.   Been trying it when I have been there testing other things; not sure how well it is going to do.   We are asked to give subjective feedback on the clubs and the person that happened to be testing it gave it a 1 only because he couldn't give it a 0.  

5 hours ago, Shankster said:

See I knew someone had that knowledge. Next we will just have to use the force to get the ball in the hole, no clubs allowed.

Here’s a question though. Did the broomstick or the 460cc driver play a bigger role in the “improved” play?

I say ban the 460cc driver and cap it at 380 or some random number around knee height.

The ball ptobably had the biggest influence 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

The ball ptobably had the biggest influence 

I would agree but think the lawn mower is extremely under rated.

For real - course conditions have changed as well.

It just is what it is.

In regards to anchoring I thought it was wrong when it started and unconscionable that it was allowed for 30 years and the banned. Guys grew up doing it, at that point it should have stayed in the game.

Likewise the driver, if you don’t like 460 ccs just don’t use one. But at this point it becomes ridiculously unfair to take it away.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

It just is what it is.

In regards to anchoring I thought it was wrong when it started and unconscionable that it was allowed for 30 years and the banned. Guys grew up doing it, at that point it should have stayed in the game.

Likewise the driver, if you don’t like 460 ccs just don’t use one. But at this point it becomes ridiculously unfair to take it away.

Haha. Spot on Rev. “The Lawn Mower”!!

1 hour ago, revkev said:

It just is what it is.

Yeah the tour likes those fast fairways 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

I saw it this morning and had to google that hideous thing.  Of course I then saw the topic on MGS.  Lol.  Never heard of this putter before.  It is god awful to look at and looks like it needs a golf bag of its own its so big.  But good luck to Adam.  He seems to be trending better in putting and if this anchor on a stick gets the job done then more power to him.  

:callaway-small:  Epic Flash SZ 9o w/ Ventus 6X

:callaway-small:  Rogue 4wd w/ ATMOS Red 7X

:755178188_TourEdge: CBX 20o w/ ATMOS Blue 7S tipped 1"

:mizuno-small:  JPX 900 Tour 4i - PW (standard lofts) Rifle

:titelist-small:  SM6 51o, 59o, SM7 55o   

:titelist-small:  2019 ProV1x

:tp-mills-1: Custom Ming

12 hours ago, Shankster said:

IMG_5016.JPG

I don't want to know what he's doing in that photo 😱

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

I wonder what putter he will try next tournament.

Do you remember who was #1 in Strokes gained putting in 2004?  No, it wasn't Adam Scott.  It was Tiger, but Scott was #2.

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

It’s working for him though, my gosh he’s looking strong on the greens.

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

4 hours ago, Kwoodfield said:

This man is crazy with his putter heads. If he could putt he would be one of the greats but he is mental on the greens

I think he and Rory struggle with the thought of "this is the way I am supposed to putt" and get away from the "this is the way I putt".    They are trying to build a perfect putting stroke instead of trusting how they naturally putt.  Perhaps even Jordan is struggling with this.   

20 minutes ago, cnosil said:

I think he and Rory struggle with the thought of "this is the way I am supposed to putt" and get away from the "this is the way I putt".    They are trying to build a perfect putting stroke instead of trusting how they naturally putt.  Perhaps even Jordan is struggling with this.   

Jordan is struggling with a lot more than that.  I get the feeling Jordan will be joining his buddy Smylie Kaufman before too long.

• :ping-small: G400 Driver
  • :callaway-small: XR 4 Fairway 16.5°
  • :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi Utility Iron - 21°
  • :ping-small: G Series 5-9 irons
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 46°, 50°, 54° & 58°
  • :taylormade-small: Ghost Spider S putter
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Laser Rangefinder
  • Garmin Approach S20 GPS

Technically though you can find them via Directed Force website, the putters have been rename LA.B Golf putters.  They're Lie Angle Balanced and they've actually got more tech in them than anything that's come out in a LOOOOONG time.  The physics formula for them alone is patented along with the design. They just releases a brass blade with the same tech as well.  As far as Adam's putter, he actually is using the owner of LAB's personal putter.  They can be adjusted infintely and they're best when fitted individually as they take into account not only stance/swingplane but stroke speed and rotation speed as well and are calibrated for every aspect about YOUR putting stroke.  Doesn't hurt that the folks at LAB are good folks either.

It's the only putter that i've seen that will keep itself square through the stroke and regardless of where impact is on the face.  I bought one to test the theories after talking to the owner multiple times.  It's still the ugliest putter I've ever put in the bag.  But as long as putts keep falling I don't care how ugly it is.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

Archived