(4) Testers SELECTED PING G410+ & SFT Drivers [US & CAN]

Our Sponsors

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How do you improve on a line of drivers that had a member of the family win the coveted Most Wanted Driver in 2018?  That's certainly a tough task for any group of engineers.  But the really smart guy

Greetings fellow Spies, may I have your attention please.... Please give a warm and hearty congratulations to these fine men who will be testing the following clubs. Testing the Ping g410 Pl

Good grief! WOW! I can't believe it! What an honor and fantastic opportunity!!!! Thank you MGS!!!!!

Posted Images

Lloyd-Flower Mound, TX

14 handicap, 90 mph

Tour Edge, EX10

G410 SFT

I have both the G400 SFT fairway woods (3 & 5) and absolutely love them.  Would like to see if the driver can also help straighten my swing, and give me the confidence that the fairway woods deliver!

Will - Texas

5.6 Handicap, 106 mph

RBZ Tour

G410 Plus

Still playing a 7 year old driver and now with two kids under 3, finances are tight so I am going to be making it work for as long as possible. Know I am losing yards out there and would love to get some back. Plan on playing tournament golf for the first time in years this summer and would love to keep up with the younger guys out there!

Jonathan - Tennessee

HCP: 12  SS: 104 mph

TaylorMade 2017 M2 9.5*

G410 SFT

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is, at the same time, rewarding and maddening--and is, without a doubt, the greatest game mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer

1) Nick - California

2) 18.6, 110 mph

3) Ping G400 Max 9* 

4) G410 Plus

Excited to see the results of this as well as be a part of this community! I’ve been reading My Golf Spy since I picked up the game a couple years ago and the Ping G400 Max was my first step into serious equipment. Couldn’t believe how the ball flies with Ping products. 

Awesome, I've had my eyes on the Ping driver for awhile....

1. Gary, California

2. handicap 14, 94 mph driver swing speed

3. Titleist 915 D2 is my current driver

4. I'd like to review the G410 SFT