(4) Testers SELECTED PING G410+ & SFT Drivers [US & CAN]

Our Sponsors

1. Timothy/California

2. 8.9 HCI/103 SS

3. Ping G400 Graphite Design Tour AD DI 6s @ 44"

4. I would like to review the G410 Plus

Ed - Massachusetts

18/106

Cobra ZL Encore (haven't found a better one to replace it yet)

G410 Plus please. ( Left Handed )

1. Juro/California

2. 6.8 Index, 98-100 mph

3. Callaway XR 9.5* with Tour AD DI-6 Stiff Shaft

4. Ping G410 Plus

Brian - Colorado 

10.4 Handicap, 108 mph swing speed

Taylormade M3

Ping G410 Plus

1. THOMAS - New Mexico

2. 0 handicap, 109 mph

3. None at the moment.  I did own a Ping G400 LST with a Ping Tour 65 X-stiff shaft, until my 15 year old son got ahold of it and won't let me put it back in my bag.  I have created a monster...but at least he hits it better than I did. 

4. I would love to have a driver in my golf bag again and would love it even more if it was the G410 Plus.  And look on the bright side you probably will get 2 testers out of this for the price of 1 since my son will (more than likely) "bogart" it as well! 

Bob, Oregon 

10.3 GHIN,  90mph

Adams, senior shaft

ping 410 plus

1. James Ohlson, Colorado

2. 23, 100-110 mph

3. Ping G5, stiff

4. G410 SFT

Edited by HomeTownKid

Hi,

Craig, Palm Desert, California , playing every day   

current driver, callaway Rogue, 10.5, Evenflow 65 stiff

85-90 Mph 

Handicap=9

I would try the G410 plus

1. Andy - Illinois

2. 11.9 - 100 but working out to swing faster

3. G400 

4. G410 Plus

1. Andrew - NYC, NY

2. 9 handicap,  108 swing speed

3. Ping G series

4. G410 plus

*I'm a Lefty (didn't see that mentioned as an exclusion criterion, but feel it requires mentioning as you may not have LH drivers to give away).  Also, I'm articulate and play in a Sim League in NYC - hence I can provide a detailed review with numbers and pics to support it. 

Thanks for your consideration

Edited by aprindle

Brian - Virginia

9.8 index and 97 swing speed

Callaway Big Bertha Epic w/ Aldila NV 2KXV Orange 65S

G410 Plus

Had the G30 before the Callaway and should have never switched. Ping drivers were what I was always most comfortable with and would love to get back into one. 

1. Kamil - Connecticut

2. 18 Hdcp, 110 mph swing speed

3. Titleist TS3, x-stiff Project X Even Flow 65 shaft

4. G410 Plus

Love your content! Appreciate your consideration for the opportunity to contribute to it. 

12 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

How do you improve on a line of drivers that had a member of the family win the coveted Most Wanted Driver in 2018?  That's certainly a tough task for any group of engineers.  But the really smart guys in the lab coats in the rooms where nobody is allowed to go in Phoenix are betting they have done just that.   And they have gone into uncharted waters to do so. 

PING has been if not the last , then most certainly the last major equipment company to produce a driver with movable weights.   For years PING has stated that it had enough technology built into each version of it's drivers that you need not worry about unscrewing plugs, or sliding bars, or inserting cogs etc.   They had done all the work for you and the driver would work just fine, and they did thank you very much. 

Well take a close look at the rear of the new G410 Plus pictured below.  You'll see three possible ports for a movable weight, center for neutral, on the heel for draw bias and out on the toe for fade bias.   People have finally gotten what they have clamored for. 

And for those who prefer a driver with a bit of a draw bias and don't need to change if from that, well PING hasn't forgotten you, as it made the G410 SFT--Straight Flight Technology--and it otherwise has all the same technology.  

thumbnail of
Will this movable technology along with all the hosel adjustment that can moved into eight different configurations make one of the best drivers on the market year in and year out even better?

Well we're going to leave it to three dedicated and trustworthy and oh alright, it's OK to say-- LUCKY as well-- members of the My Golf Spy forum to test, play, review--and keep-- these drivers.  The members of the forum will anxiously be awaiting the results.   

The testers will be getting these drivers pretty much the same time they will be hitting retail shelf's, so you will be among the very first consumers on the course with these incredible looking drivers. 

thumbnail of

thumbnail of

HOW TO APPLY:

in this thread - and ONLY in this thread - tell us the following:

1. Your first name and home state-US Only

2. Your current handicap and driver swing speed

3. Your current driver

4. List whether you would like to review the G410 Plus or G410 SFT

Pretty straightforward!

thumbnail of

Good luck, and we'll be announcing the testers in this forum early next week!