4. G410 plus

Nate

Minnesota

1 handicap 117 swing speed

Currently playing a TM M3 9.5 w/ UST Elements Chrome 7f5t

Would like to test a G410+ 

Edited by RangerV

On 2/28/2019 at 8:56 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

How do you improve on a line of drivers that had a member of the family win the coveted Most Wanted Driver in 2018?  That's certainly a tough task for any group of engineers.  But the really smart guys in the lab coats in the rooms where nobody is allowed to go in Phoenix are betting they have done just that.   And they have gone into uncharted waters to do so. 

PING has been if not the last , then most certainly the last major equipment company to produce a driver with movable weights.   For years PING has stated that it had enough technology built into each version of it's drivers that you need not worry about unscrewing plugs, or sliding bars, or inserting cogs etc.   They had done all the work for you and the driver would work just fine, and they did thank you very much. 

Well take a close look at the rear of the new G410 Plus pictured below.  You'll see three possible ports for a movable weight, center for neutral, on the heel for draw bias and out on the toe for fade bias.   People have finally gotten what they have clamored for. 

And for those who prefer a driver with a bit of a draw bias and don't need to change if from that, well PING hasn't forgotten you, as it made the G410 SFT--Straight Flight Technology--and it otherwise has all the same technology.  

thumbnail of
Will this movable technology along with all the hosel adjustment that can moved into eight different configurations make one of the best drivers on the market year in and year out even better?

Well we're going to leave it to three dedicated and trustworthy and oh alright, it's OK to say-- LUCKY as well-- members of the My Golf Spy forum to test, play, review--and keep-- these drivers.  The members of the forum will anxiously be awaiting the results.   

The testers will be getting these drivers pretty much the same time they will be hitting retail shelf's, so you will be among the very first consumers on the course with these incredible looking drivers. 

thumbnail of

thumbnail of

HOW TO APPLY:

in this thread - and ONLY in this thread - tell us the following:

1. Your first name and home state or province. -US and CN eligible. 

2. Your current handicap and driver swing speed

3. Your current driver

4. List whether you would like to review the G410 Plus or G410 SFT

Pretty straightforward!

thumbnail of

Good luck, and we'll be announcing the testers in this forum early next week!

David

California

101 swing speed

M2

G410 SFT

Ryan Wall - San Francisco CA 

7.2 handicap - 110mph

Ping g400 LST 9° with Oban Devotion 70x shaft

G410 plus

I have bee playing my G400 driver for about a year. Love this driver and Ping drivers. I have been playing taylormade for years prior and now am converted to Ping. 

1.Timothy, Alabama 

2. Handicap-Too High  Swing Speed-Too Slow

3. Adams Speedline Tech 9.5

4. G410 Plus

Ty - Reno, NV

24hdcp, 115mph swing speed

Titleist TS3

G410 Plus

Kevin   Waterloo,Ia

5 HDCP,103 swing speed

Ping G400 Plus

Ping G410 plus

Edited by Quizzy
forgot something

1. John - Minneapolis, MN.

2. 4 handicap, 113mph

3. Fight between Taylormade M5 and Titleist TS3, back and forth

4. G410 Plus

Great review opportunity.  I'm trying to settle on a driver.

Johnny

Pittsburgh PA.

SS: 105.   10hc

Current Driver: Rogue

410 sft

Edited by johnny201

1.Luc, Alberta 

2.5.9 index and 105 driver ss 

3. Cobra King LTD

4. G410 Plus (with stiff shaft)

Thanks, that would be so much fun to take this on my trip to Tucson in April!

1. Your first name and home state or province. -US and CN eligible. :  Duncan from Missouri

2. Your current handicap and driver swing speed:  Handicap = 11, Driver swing speed low to mid 90s

3. Your current driver: Cobra F8+

4. List whether you would like to review the G410 Plus or G410 SFT:  G410 Plus please !!

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 9:56 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

How do you improve on a line of drivers that had a member of the family win the coveted Most Wanted Driver in 2018?  That's certainly a tough task for any group of engineers.  But the really smart guys in the lab coats in the rooms where nobody is allowed to go in Phoenix are betting they have done just that.   And they have gone into uncharted waters to do so. 

PING has been if not the last , then most certainly the last major equipment company to produce a driver with movable weights.   For years PING has stated that it had enough technology built into each version of it's drivers that you need not worry about unscrewing plugs, or sliding bars, or inserting cogs etc.   They had done all the work for you and the driver would work just fine, and they did thank you very much. 

Well take a close look at the rear of the new G410 Plus pictured below.  You'll see three possible ports for a movable weight, center for neutral, on the heel for draw bias and out on the toe for fade bias.   People have finally gotten what they have clamored for. 

And for those who prefer a driver with a bit of a draw bias and don't need to change if from that, well PING hasn't forgotten you, as it made the G410 SFT--Straight Flight Technology--and it otherwise has all the same technology.  

thumbnail of
Will this movable technology along with all the hosel adjustment that can moved into eight different configurations make one of the best drivers on the market year in and year out even better?

Well we're going to leave it to three dedicated and trustworthy and oh alright, it's OK to say-- LUCKY as well-- members of the My Golf Spy forum to test, play, review--and keep-- these drivers.  The members of the forum will anxiously be awaiting the results.   

The testers will be getting these drivers pretty much the same time they will be hitting retail shelf's, so you will be among the very first consumers on the course with these incredible looking drivers. 

thumbnail of

thumbnail of

HOW TO APPLY:

in this thread - and ONLY in this thread - tell us the following:

1. Your first name and home state or province. -US and CN eligible. 

2. Your current handicap and driver swing speed

3. Your current driver

4. List whether you would like to review the G410 Plus or G410 SFT

Pretty straightforward!

thumbnail of

Good luck, and we'll be announcing the testers in this forum early next week!

Martin Siegen, California

Handicap 18, swing speed about 85

Current driver Katana Voltio Ninja

I would be very happy to review the Ping G410, has me pretty interested in trying it

Martin Siegen, California

Handicap 18

Current driver Katana Voltio Ninja, swing speed about 85

Would be extremely happy to review the Ping G410 driver

Marvin Yan
Castro Valley, CA
Swing speed 92
G400 11.5 Fujikura Vista Pro 55 Stiff
G410 plus Stiff

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Paul from Ohio is currently frozen out of golf but ready for Spring.

12 handicap dss 110mph

Currently gaming an 816 Alpha DBD w Rogue i/o in x

I loved my Ping i20 and would go with the 410 Plus to keep the spin down and for the increased workability.

Thanks for the opportunity Spies!