Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

TRUE Linkswear - PGA SHOW (PICS!)

Tony Covey MGS

• SPY VIP

One of the most chaotic booths at the show. These guys worked like dogs this week.

truelinks-1.jpg

truelinks-1-2.jpg

truelinks-2.jpg

truelinks-3.jpg

truelinks-4.jpg

truelinks-5.jpg

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

These shoes are some of the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn! I'm very excited about the Limited Editions and different color patterns that will come out this year as well as the "Stealth" which will be the New style that's coming in the Spring!! Very excited! One of the best companies I've ever dealt with, get to deal straight with the Owner. Rob is a wonderful man to deal with.All I can do is wish them well in the golf shoe business, but I believe they won't evenm need it as these will Fly off the shelves!

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

• SPY VIP

These shoes are some of the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn! I'm very excited about the Limited Editions and different color patterns that will come out this year as well as the "Stealth" which will be the New style that's coming in the Spring!! Very excited! One of the best companies I've ever dealt with, get to deal straight with the Owner. Rob is a wonderful man to deal with.All I can do is wish them well in the golf shoe business, but I believe they won't evenm need it as these will Fly off the shelves!

I 2nd what you said about the comfort. They feel like slippers. I got a pair just after my season ended, so I haven't been able to comment on how they perform outdoors, although I do admittedly have concerns about soft ground traction. While it's probably not what the company is going for, I do think these are the ULTIMATE Indoor Golf Shoe. I'm sure their more focused on the the outdoor game, but indoor golf is growing by leaps and bounds so their performance on the mats is increasingly no small thing.

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

I can't decide if these shoes look really cool or would look like duck feet on me, but the leather does look really soft.

Either way they photograph really well from the side and I love the all white with black soles. The main thing I don't like is non replaceable spikes. I've owned a few pairs of the PUMA smart quills (non replaceable spike design) and they have a very short life span compared to shoes with replaceable spikes.

I spy with my little eye something...

We carry TrueLinks wear TrueTour shoes in different colors! See the pics of the ones in our store front here in San Diego. You can order these at http://www.fairwaygolfusa.com/true-linkswear-true-tour-golf-shoes-p-7588.html. For different colors like the ones in the picture please call us at 858 268 1702. You can order them over the phone and we can mail out to you today!

photo.JPG

logo.jpg

Email: CS@fairwaygolfusa.com

www.FairwayGolfUSA.com

Locations in San Diego and Mountain View, California

This booth was jammed on friday. I found out why, they were selling what stock they had for $100 so I was lucky to find my size and took home a pair. I have been looking for a Freddy Couples like shoe for awhile and these are great. They have a roomy toe box so they should fit more people than those Ecco's which don't fit me.

Archived