TESTERS WANTED! ×

You won the lottery!!!

Mega Millions and the Powerball are both over a quarter of a billion right now, and you just won one of them! You’re taking home, let’s say, about $125 million. What are you doing with the money, and are you staying in your current job? Quitting? Working again? Tell us what you’d do!

Me, I’m quitting within 5 minutes of the confirmation I’ve won, and the money is on its way! I would meet with a financial advisor so that I stashed away enough money that my three kids would be set for life, but they’d have to somehow meet certain benchmarks for the money, like graduating college, having a real job, etc.

Once I had the kids taken care-of, I’d build a new Children’s theater in our town, with a gymnastics gym attached so we wouldn’t have to take our kids all over for their activities!

I’d then get a contractor and an architect and look at tearing down our house and rebuilding with a second floor, larger garage, and a place for a full golf simulator/man cave.

I’m not so sure about a second house, or anything like that, but I would join the three area country-clubs. After about 2 years of just golf, working-out, and relaxing, I would go back and do what I love: Coach hoops, and golf. I’d figure out the best philanthropy that needs help, and I’d give to them and our church. I’d give each of my brothers and sisters a bunch of money, take care of my Mom, and in-laws too. After that, I’d just enjoy my kids, my wife, and my life.

It’s good to dream...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

WQDW.gif
Two chicks at the same time man....

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

46 minutes ago, dhartmann34 said:

Two chicks at the same time man.... emoji38.png

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Well, the kinda chicks that would double on a dude like me do

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

I'd quit work in spectacular fashion, hire a tax attorney and financial advisor and leave Ohio for Florida.  Buy around an acre of land and build a house to my design. Buy both of my girls back home a house, so they don't have to worry about that and spend my days fishing, playing golf and doing what I want.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Hire the best club fitter to set me up with the perfect clubs, build a state of art indoor and outdoor practice facility, hire Butch Harmon and Sean Cochran, and make another attempt at that single digit handicap.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

This thread has been done before, but it's always fun to dream...

After the retirement, standard pay off of everything and then making many of my loved ones financially comfortable, the FIRST big splurge for me would be to finally get my dream car; a 1993-1998 911 Porsche Carrera Cabriolet and drive it like that air-cooled flat-6 needs to be driven. Many lifetimes ago, I owned a 911 ('73 911T Targa) and regret the day I sold it. Damn what a fun car to drive...I miss it dearly...

As for golf dreams, of course I'd make the trek up to Canada & do a full-on fitting with Matt & Co. at TXG and for kicks, also visit PING and do the full VIP experience down there as well-including drooling inside the golden vault.

Then I'd travel quite a bit and do my best to meet up and golf with my fellow Spies all over the world. This would include going over to Taiwan to meet up with Matt who runs his YT blog; @GolfSidekick, and also hook up with randy from @FriedEggsGolf.

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

I’m taking $2 million and I’m searching for any member of Augusta National who will let me donate that money to their favorite cause in exchange for greens fees for me and 7 of my friends.

I’m keeping my job because I’m 37, father to a 16 month old and need to role model.

I’m then setting up a not for profit pit bull rescue that hires disabled veterans and paying them a living wage.

But in all reality, I’ll just wake up and continue my life

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

I’d get REALLY good at Golf!! The Wounded Warriors charity would be well taken care of, also.

My family’s future would be secure

Titleist 917D2 10.5

Ben Hogan GS53 3 Wood

PING G425 MAX 5 Wood

Cleveland UHX Launcher 3 Iron

PING G30 5-PW

Cleveland RTX 3.0 50/10 V-MG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 54/14  V-FG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 58/12 V -FG

EVNROLL ER-3

These are always fun topics to talk about.  If money was no object I would just stop showing up for work.  Let them figure out I ain't coming back.

I would like to invest in a golf course or two.  Heck, there are several local tracks that need some serious TLC.  One is borderline bankruptcy anyway, so I get that for next to nothing (relatively speaking), and I invest heavily in the other one.  This town sucks as far as golf towns go, mostly because everyone here hunts and fishes first, and then maybe golf if it's perfect weather and they aren't doing anything else.

But I could spend my days focused on making these two golf courses immaculate, and making them private, and making it an invite only membership to only the people I want to associate with.  I'd invite all my poor friends who can't afford a club to join and charge them $100 a month for unlimited golf.  My courses would be walking only, and maybe I'd get a dozen golf boards for those that couldn't walk.  There would be no carts on my courses.  If you can't walk, or do the golf board, go play somewhere else.

This would be the kind of golf courses that I could play anytime without being held up by that slow foursome, and I could make the conditions so fantastic that PGA Tour pros would be envious.  But no frills.  I don't need much of a clubhouse, or social events, or any of that nonsense that bankrupts a club.  We'd have a place where golf was taken seriously, and all that extra stuff would not exist.

On second thought, the two courses I am thinking of aren't set up for what I want to do.  I'd probably have to go buy some land north of town, where no one lives, and build it up, putting a fence around the property so no one could see in, and when you entered the property, it would feel like you are a million miles from anything else.  Yeah, if that sounds like what Augusta National is, that's what I am looking for.  Except I would build my own little slice of golf nirvana.  A place I could go every day to escape the rest of this messed up world.  And I might build 36 holes, with both 18's being interchangeable among the four nines so that I could always have 18 holes in perfect shape with the other 18 or 9 or whatever being worked on.  And sure, let's throw in a 9 hole par three course for fun.

Yeah, it's just my dream, and it'll probably never happen, but I think that is what makes Augusta so special.  The fact that it's impeccably maintained, and they exclude anyone they don't want around.  But yeah, you'd probably need more than what that one lottery winnings will allow you to do with this course for very long.  Eventually you'd need some revenue to make it work, and since I am not Bobby Jones, you can't just invent "The Masters" and make it a cash cow.  But hey, I figure I have about 25+ years tops left, so that money should last at least that long on my golf course mecca.

• :ping-small: G400 Driver
  • :callaway-small: XR 4 Fairway 16.5°
  • :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi Utility Iron - 21°
  • :ping-small: G Series 5-9 irons
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 46°, 50°, 54° & 58°
  • :taylormade-small: Ghost Spider S putter
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Laser Rangefinder
  • Garmin Approach S20 GPS

Oh man... I love daydreaming about this... where do I start?

-First would be getting a tax advisor to figure out how to split the money (real estate, bonds, different banks in different countries, etc.)

-I certainly wouldn't waste the money on private jets, yachts and such. All I want is a nice piece of land where I can build my dream house: splurge on a swimming pool, half a basketball court, tennis court, mini golf/putting green, small movie theater, karaoke party room, etc. I would also get a house in Taiwan and Costa Rica so escape Germany's winter and spend time with family.

-What kind of dream house would it be without a garage? Nothing luxurious either. Probably an SUV for the family (the new Mercedes GLE), a Porsche Panamera Turbo as my daily driver and an American muscle car for fun (probably a Camaro). Not really into the supercars...

-I would quit my job for sure just to spend more time with the kids and play golf. Use my free time to learn couple more languages, painting, or any other hobby.

-My kids' future would be safe, but I probably wouldn't let them know how many millions are waiting for them. They will eventually figure out (based on the house and cars), but I want them to also learn the value of hard work. I guess this would be the hardest part. Obviously, I would share the wealth with my parents, siblings, friends and a few relatives.

-What good would all this money be if you can't help others? I've though about different projects: create a scholarship programs for kids who can't afford an education. Go to rural areas and invest in housing for the homeless/poor. Probably can't feed them a lifetime, but at least they'll have a roof on their head, somewhere to sleep, shower and eat.

-As for golf... probably just join a local club where my house is located, get the best bag there is after a luxury fitting and travel around the world playing whatever course is on the way.

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

I've thought about this quite a lot...lol.

I'm a simple man. I don't need or crave extravagance. If we're talking $100 million or more............

The very first thing I would do is get a good lawyer on retainer. The next thing I would do is find a trustworthy financial guy/gal. After that, I would make sure my family and friends have no more worries.... and make certain they all know that this is a one time deal... don't squander it.

I would find a parcel of land to build a new house... a moderate sized house. I don't need or want anything palatial. It would be on already existing water or be able to build a decent sized pond/small lake. I would have a very nice and well equipped wood shop. I would have a large (10 car or so) garage.... attached to the house. No swimming pool for me...lol. I would fill my garage with classic American muscle cars.... most of them Mopars, of course.

Now the important stuff... I would volunteer my time to Habitat for Humanity... I have always wanted to use my skills to help other people that truly need it. I would take care of my church (the building) and donate time and money to the charitable causes that my church undertakes.

I would build furniture in my wood shop and give it away to family and friends... and people that need it. This isn't all unselfish on my part, as I truly love to build furniture and work wood..... you can only build so much furniture until you run out of space to put it...lol.

Golf: I love golf.... but I would be content to be able to just play any time and any course I wanted. I don't need to be a member of a country club, although, I probably would...lol. I would definitely be fitted for my whole bag and probably buy new stuff more frequently.... but probably not as often as you would think. I cherish quality over quantity and flash. I don't need the newest flavor of the day in anything, golf included. Unless it's a proven upgrade in quality and/or performance, I would likely just keep playing what I have.

That's about as far as I can go in this dream... I can't see much farther past that...lol.

Edited by silver & black

I'm a pastor so I wouldn't quit BUT I would look for a church in a nicer neighborhood haha. No seriously, I would take a great vacation with my family and I would buy all my children a home and car and cancel all their debts. I would buy a few watches, set up a trust fund for the grandkids, and give A LOT away! That would be so fun!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ping G400 LST 8.5* Graphite Design DI 6 stiff 45"

Taylormade RBZ Proto 14.5* Oban Kiyoshi 85 04 42.5"

Adams 4555 19* Matrix Ozik Altus 80 S/X 42"

Ping G410 Crossover 2 Project X Even Flow Blue 85 6.0 40"

Ping i500 4-8 Modus 105 Stiff

Ping Blueprint 9-P Modus 105 Stiff

Fourteen RM-12 53* and 58* Tour Issue Black Onyx s400 

Odyssey Tour Black Series 9 35" Flatso 1.0 

Srixon Z Star XV

2018 Ping Hoofer 

I think it’d be fun to buy my parents s and brother a house. Maybe a nice trip for a few friends and myself. Make sure college would be paid for the girls and then save the restz

As far as golf related items, I think I’d turn a portion of my house into a club champion room. Hitting area, putting green and a wall of shafts and heads to tinker with.

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: 4.5LS

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 9* w/ Aldila Red 60

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* w/ Diamana 70

Fairway: :callaway-small: GBB Heavenwood 19* w/ Fujikura Pro 72

Irons: :taylormade-small: p790 4-PW w/ C-Taper Lite 110s

Wedge: :taylormade-small: MG3 50 & 54

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 60*

Putter: :taylormade-small: Spider X

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX

Always a fun thing to think about. My wife thinks I'm boring when it comes up.

Going into it it'd:

-set up a trust for my kid(s) and hopefully grandchildren. Some rules that it's for education, first home purchases and a small yearly amount. 

-Pay off any remaining debts/mortgage for myself, my parents and my siblings.

-give my parents and siblings a one time life bonus for being great.

-reduce my work week to 3 days.

-join a local golf club.

-start coaching youth sports again.

And that's it. squirrel the rest away and make some yearly donations to charities in the area.

Edited by Angry Yeti

:cobra-small: Cobra King F7+, VA drago 65 X, 9.5*

:cobra-small: Cobra F7 3/4 wood - hzrd red 15.5*

:mizuno-small: MP-63 4-PW 

:cleveland-small: Cleveland 588 Tour Wedge (56*)

OnCore Elixr all day every day

1. Hire a tax attorney

2. Retire in 5 minutes

3. Buy a house in Florida and Phoenix

4. Get a proper fitting for the perfect bag of clubs for the wife and I

5. Hire Butch Harmon as a coach for a little while and touch ups

6. Take care of my siblings bills

7. Donate a chunk to charity

Driver: Callaway GBB Epic 9.0*    3-Wd: Taylormade M1-3HL    Hybrid: Taylormade Superfast 2.0 - 18*    Irons: Callaway Apex CF-19 5-PW
Wedges: Cleveland 50, 56, 58    Putter: Taylormade Ghost Spider    Ball : Callaway Chrome Soft Yellow

Definitely quitting once the money hits my account. An advisor is a must - at least in the beginning for sure. From there I'm going to pay off any outlying debts, purchase new cars for the wife and I, make sure the kids have money for college, stash some for later, and then give away a bunch of it. With that much money my dad and my in-laws would get some money along with our siblings. I'd look to do something nice for the grandparents as well. Give some to a church and some local charities. Truth be told, I could do everything I want with less than half that amount and give the rest away. I don't need to live a life of luxury. Just a life without worry and maybe a few nice things for the journey. I wouldn't buy some crazy mansion or ridiculous car (well maybe one), and I'd still have a job - just not the one I'm in right now. I'd either start a business or work part-time somewhere that provides health insurance.

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

This is always fun, but you almost day dream to the point where you talk yourself into the lie that you have a chance of actually winning.  Never gonna happen.  Hope it does, but never will.

So like many have said, first things' first.  Hire Lawyer and Financial Advisor and basically put away 95% of the money to grow and let the interest pay for the taxes/bills going forward.  Set my children up with a trust as others have stated with some boundaries.

Most likely quit my job, but I like what I do for the most part and I'm 31 so I certainly want to do something.  Would love to get back into coaching, whether it's basketball, tennis, or golf to kids.

Help the family with cancelling their debts for the future as well as my own.

Most likely move further south or at the very least buy a home in Florida/California in a golf course rich town.  

Set aside some time to travel and see the world with my family. 

I'd buy an nice SUV, probably a Volvo XC90 and maybe something more sporty, although I do not have the need for speed and could care less about sports cars.

Would want a fantastic man cave to an attached building with all the things I could think up.  That new Wall TV for watching games, great simulator, bar, pool table, half court indoor basketball, gym, etc....

Donate to some great causes as well as setting up scholarships in the local community.

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

Ok, so $125 million huh, let's see how fast I can blow that cash!

First, Call up one of my good friends from law school who specializes in Estates and Trusts to help me set up something that would set up future generations for me and my family. Likely established in South Dakota, Delaware or Nevada since they have really advantageous trust establishment laws.

Second, PAY OFF STUDENT LOANS AND INTEREST. Do it for my sister, my girlfriend, and my mom. 

Third, Buy a nice house for me and my girlfriend and complete paying off family houses. 

Fourth, Set up an investment portfolio based with blue chip stocks, long term bonds, and other securities with high yield potential while mitigating risk.

Fifth, Leave my current job and transition into the pro bono legal field and work a few cases a year on retainer or flat fee. Simple stuff too, like tickets or easy to handle criminal work. 

Sixth, Get a nice car with 4WD and a good amount of space, nothing crazy but maybe like a nice SUV or Crossover, hopefully a hybrid.

Seventh, Donate enough money to my school district or colleges to get my parent's name on a building or establishing a scholarship in their honor

Eighth, Give seed money to up and coming companies, politicians, and nonprofits that would match my personal ideals and attempt to cut down on youth violence in Syracuse by forming after school camps and other things to get kids off the streets and into classrooms

Ninth, Travel with family or send family on trips they want to go on. Namely, Alaska for my folks, Europe for my sister, and everywhere for me.

Lastly, Vanity Purchases. Get some new golf stuff and put some aside for potential upgrades over time, perhaps join a club or maybe buy one of our local clubs that's fallen on hard financial times. My girlfriend's family owns and operates a local theater in Rome, NY so I'd either buy it outright and install them as lifetime workers or act as a silent backer and fund them whatever they needed. Also, I'd buy out the owner of our local semi-pro soccer team and run it as an owner who would try to make it more for the fans. Lastly, donations to arts programs throughout the community.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

Ok, so $125 million huh, let's see how fast I can blow that cash!
First, Call up one of my good friends from law school who specializes in Estates and Trusts to help me set up something that would set up future generations for me and my family. Likely established in South Dakota, Delaware or Nevada since they have really advantageous trust establishment laws.
Second, PAY OFF STUDENT LOANS AND INTEREST. Do it for my sister, my girlfriend, and my mom. 
Third, Buy a nice house for me and my girlfriend and complete paying off family houses. 
Fourth, Set up an investment portfolio based with blue chip stocks, long term bonds, and other securities with high yield potential while mitigating risk.
Fifth, Leave my current job and transition into the pro bono legal field and work a few cases a year on retainer or flat fee. Simple stuff too, like tickets or easy to handle criminal work. 
Sixth, Get a nice car with 4WD and a good amount of space, nothing crazy but maybe like a nice SUV or Crossover, hopefully a hybrid.
Seventh, Donate enough money to my school district or colleges to get my parent's name on a building or establishing a scholarship in their honor
Eighth, Give seed money to up and coming companies, politicians, and nonprofits that would match my personal ideals and attempt to cut down on youth violence in Syracuse by forming after school camps and other things to get kids off the streets and into classrooms
Ninth, Travel with family or send family on trips they want to go on. Namely, Alaska for my folks, Europe for my sister, and everywhere for me.
Lastly, Vanity Purchases. Get some new golf stuff and put some aside for potential upgrades over time, perhaps join a club or maybe buy one of our local clubs that's fallen on hard financial times. My girlfriend's family owns and operates a local theater in Rome, NY so I'd either buy it outright and install them as lifetime workers or act as a silent backer and fund them whatever they needed. Also, I'd buy out the owner of our local semi-pro soccer team and run it as an owner who would try to make it more for the fans. Lastly, donations to arts programs throughout the community.

Man... Nothing to protect from the girlfriend trying to snag the new digs???

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

4 hours ago, PMookie said:

Man... Nothing to protect from the girlfriend trying to snag the new digs??? emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

I mean, prenup when married, obviously 😌😌😌

(if she ever sees this I love you dear)

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

I would like to be a millionaire just like my dad...

He always wanted to be a millionaire too!

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

• 10 months later...

Man golfers are dull.1st thing everyone is saying is lawyer & tax professions ugh. Its like we actually want to make smart choices. 

Well if figured out I only need 3 million to never work a day for the rest of my life(I'm currently 32). So that gives me $122 million to spend or donate or give to family without having to worry about working again. Priorities would be donate to my church for a new building, set aside for kids and donate to family, then travel and golf. 

I would probably make my own company something I love to do, golf related or construction and run it from a distance and let other people stress over the details or just volunteer at a bunch of different organizations. I think I would have a problem spending that much money. I'm sure new house, new city, golf simulator, new cars, and maybe a golf membership. 

Yes I would get a lawyer & account and be smart but that's so boring. Common why punch out to the fairway when you can hit that little gap in the trees that might get you near the green. 

Driver:  Ben Hogan GS53
4W:  Maltby KE4 
2i: Maltby KE4 FDI 
4-PW:  Maltby TS-1 - C-Taper 120g 
50,54,58: Maltby TSW

Putter:  L.A.B. DF2.1 Accra Shaft 2023 Forum Testers - L.A.B. Putters
Ball: Mixed prefer ProV1 or Snell
Handicap: 9.2  -  Best Score: 72 (E) Springdale CC, Canton NC -2022

2020 Forum Tester - Ben Hogan GS53 Driver

Well, the wife's car needs a new set of tires, so I'd take care of that first. 

Haven't been to a Sox game at Fenway since the early 90's - it's way past time. 

We also need a new mattress.  After than, I'm open to ideas....

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

I buy the odd lottery ticket but down deep I don’t want to win.  Always believed in never asking or taking anything from anybody, I would succeed or fail based on my own merits.  Receiving something based on no skill or hard work feels a bit like cheating to me, I would rather work for it.

I am closing in on 50 and have enough to live a pretty good life and give my kids a head start in life without working another day.  Plan to keep working until I die, just take more time off as I get older.  The time spent doing the things I enjoy like golf, fishing or reading a book are special because I look forward to them while working.  Spending time with family and friends means more because we can’t do it all the time.  Things in life never mean as much if they come too easy.

Driver - Ping G410

Woods - Callaway Rogue 5 wood

Hybrid - Titleist TS2 21 degree

Irons - Taylormade P790 5-PW

Wedges - Taylormade MG3 50, 54, 58, SM9 60

Putter - Mizuno Black Carbon BC3

We hit the Powerball last week!!   We reinvested the entire amount into more tickets for this week.     Hoping one of those two win us more than the $4 the other one did 😂

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

9 minutes ago, ED13 said:

I buy the odd lottery ticket but down deep I don’t want to win.  Always believed in never asking or taking anything from anybody, I would succeed or fail based on my own merits.  Receiving something based on no skill or hard work feels a bit like cheating to me, I would rather work for it.

Just curious ED. But, how do you feel about making a return on market investments that you can't control? Do you feel dirty - cheating?

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

13 hours ago, PlaidJacket said:

Just curious ED. But, how do you feel about making a return on market investments that you can't control? Do you feel dirty - cheating?

For the most part I don’t bother with the stock market.  In Canada we have RRSPs which are similar to a 401K which gives huge tax savings used properly.  These are like free money but I only invest in the 5 Canadian national banks since they are recession proof (1988) and always pay dividends.  My main investments are land and properties since I am a long term safe investor.  

But to answer your question I never feel dirty or like I cheated when an investment I have made pays off.  If I do my research and due diligence before making the investment why should I not prosper from it.  This goes back to betting on myself in the ability to make sound, informed decisions.

Driver - Ping G410

Woods - Callaway Rogue 5 wood

Hybrid - Titleist TS2 21 degree

Irons - Taylormade P790 5-PW

Wedges - Taylormade MG3 50, 54, 58, SM9 60

Putter - Mizuno Black Carbon BC3

• 3 months later...

If I won the money the first thing that would happen is my wife quitting her job. Then she would start looking at houses. I wouldn't quit my job for a couple reasons. One I am a teacher and I love my job. The second is that I would get way too bored if I had that much time on my hands. This whole Covid thing has just confirmed that fact.