Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

You won the lottery!!!

I am already retired, own about as big a house as I need, belong to a country club where I have a good number of friends and have a pretty full wine cellar.  So, I am not sure exactly how much my life would change.  Certainly, I would give a whole bunch of money to my kids, to siblings and to a number of charities.  Maybe buy some expensive art and try a bottle of Romanee Conti.

Certainly, I would worry less about money.  Certainly, I would travel better (although not necessarily more) - fly in first class, better hotels, more expensive restaurants, etc.

But, the main things would be security, caring for family members and giving a lot to charities.  I have been pretty lucky and am happy with my life.

• :taylormade-small: Sim 2 Driver Fujikura Ventus Blue 6R shaft
  • :taylormade-small:Sim 2 5 wood Fujikura Ventus Blue 5R shaft
  •  th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0311 Gen 5 Seven Wood Project X Cypher 50 5.5 shaft.
  • :titelist-small: H818 Hybrid 25 degrees Tensei ck Series 60 HY regular flex shafts at C4 setting (flat for lefties)
  • th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg 0311 Gen 6 Hybrids 3-28 and 31 degrees.
  • :titelist-small: 718 AP1 irons 6-gap Tensei ck Series AMC IR regular flex bent two degrees flat
  • :vokey-small: SM 7 Wedge 58 degrees M grind with 8 bounce Steel shafts wedge flex bent 2 degrees flat
  • :ping-small: Glide 3 52.12 and 56.14 with  Alta CB Red Regular Flex shaft bent 2 degrees flat
  • LAB DF3 putter - 33 inches long, 71 degree lie angle, Accra shaft
  • Bridgestone B X or Titleist Pro V-1x

Pay off bills, resign from work, set my children up with income for their future, find a lot on a nice golf course (does not have to be a CC), build a house that I would not mind still maintaining (no hired staff to do my work), buy properties to develop into low-moderate income housing - how I would stay busy outside of golf, and travel. 

:cobra-small: Fly Z+ UST Proforce V2 Black

Golfsmith Jet Stream 3W UST Proforce V2

:titelist-small: 915 H3 Diamana Red

:titelist-small: 915 H4 Diamana Red

:benhogan-small: Apex Edge Pro UST Recoil Dart

:titelist-small: Vokey SM6 50F/54S/58S Aerotech SteelFiber

:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach 11S

:titelist-small: Pro V1

:skycaddie:

Bag Boy Chiller

Bag Boy Quad XL

Ok pretty Simple.. I'm retired the minute the money is in my account. My mom and in laws would be debt free.. I would Give my brother 1 million, and tell him don't ask. Nieces each would get 100k.. I have 2.. Sister in law 1 mil.. and 1 mil to each of my best friend and my wife's.. Got to have people to enjoy life with.. Buy a few hundred acres in eastern Wash that I can hunt, golf, ride dirt bikes.. ect.. possibly buy a course and live the good life.. 

I actually Know  a guy who won, only 5 mill but still.. 1st thing he did was order a new Vette. took his whole crew to Vegas, gave each 1500 plus room and airfare. Bought a new house and furnishings. And set his niece and nephew up with a trust ( he has no kids).. and retired after he got all his medical tests complete and a couple of small things fixed.. but he was not doing much until he retired.. LOL

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Titleist TSR3 Hzrdus Black 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedge 54* 

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Wedge 58*

Snake Eyes Viper Putter.

Ball: Taylormade TP-5X

I already have my financial advisor in place

1  Hire limo to drive me to work so I can rub it in and say SEE YA.

2  Purchase a McDonalds ( Income for when golf is slow and course needs more income)

3 Purchase a golf course and renovate. 

4 Use above investments to teach my children how to run a business and make them work it. 

5 Play more golf and fish once investments are up and running. 

6 Take care of close family financially , probably before 2 thru 5

Once all is established decide on what charities I want to assist and get involved with.

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag