GolfSpy STUDque

M&F TESTERS ANNOUNCED: Take the Wilson D7 Challenge

Congrats guys and gals! I’m looking forward to hearing everyone’s thoughts on these.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

WOW what a group of testers!!!! I love me some W/S so I can't wait to read all of your thoughts. Congrats!

• Like 2

Woo! Awesome! Hopefully they come with some Woodland magic. Congratulations!

• Like 4

WHOA.  Thanks [mention=64519]GolfSpy Stroker[/mention] [mention=73629]GolfSpy STUDque[/mention]!  Honestly, a little nervous but pumped for this!

[mention=66781]Wedgie[/mention][mention=78359]russtopherb[/mention][mention=69396]Shankster[/mention][mention=72853]MaxEntropy[/mention]  thanks for the kind words guys!  Definitely hoping for a little Gary and Wilson magic.  Going to be hitting bombs in no time!

This does not mean you are relieved of your cobra challenge duties. I hope these fit you well and you enjoy the process.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Wedgie said:

This does not mean you are relieved of your cobra challenge duties. I hope these fit you well and you enjoy the process.

I do appreciate it.  Don't you worry. I won't be leaving my post as a heckling, gif posting and voting member of the crowd in the CC3.  My dude @Nunfa0 has a haka to do in a few weeks!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

We interrupt this thread for an official announcement....

You want forgiveness  ✅

You want distance  ☑️

You want power where you need it most  ✅

You want control  ☑️

You want Wilson D7 and these
-- 6 --
lucky golfers will be reviewing these irons for mygolfspy

so give a hearty congratulations to these 2 ladies:
@artful_golfer
@GolfDorkette

and these 4 gentlemen:
@Steve2100
@JohnSmalls
@GeekingGolf
@Tarheelvolvo

Looking forward to your thoughts testers!  Good luck and hit 'em well.

bucket.jpeg

Brilliant stuff and great to see a couple of newer members selected. Have fun folks, I look forward to hearing your thoughts on these irons 😁😎

• Like 5

Congratulations testers! I actually just caught up on reading the initial post last night and I've gotta say, you all did an amazing job sharing your challenge experience.

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 3

Congratulations testers! Great to see a couple of ladies being chosen as well.

• Like 6

Congrats!!

I want that golf cart!!! LOL

• Like 2

Congrats Ladies and Gentlemen 👏

I will be looking forward to your reviews🏌️‍♂️

• Like 2

Okay boys and girls....where are we with this testing?  Get your clubs yet?  Getting primed and ready to test?  I've got nothing but time on my hands so give the people some updates.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Wedgie said:

Okay boys and girls....where are we with this testing?  Get your clubs yet?  Getting primed and ready to test?  I've got nothing but time on my hands so give the people some updates.

I am primed and ready to start swinging the clubs!  But they haven't quite made it to SC yet.  Hopefully soon.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, JohnSmalls said:

I am primed and ready to start swinging the clubs!  But they haven't quite made it to SC yet.  Hopefully soon.

Same boat as my esteemed colleague from SC...just a bit frustrating as i'm playing a round tomorrow and really wanted to test these out...

• Like 4

Just now, JohnSmalls said:

Ahhh yes, the wait!  Nothing worse than that IMO.  I try to avoid on-line shopping because I need instant gratification.  I hope they get there soon as I am really curious to hear everyone's thoughts.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Wedgie said:

So glad you're still interested and watching! Thanks. It's been a looooong process for us too. Hang in there with us, hopefully our wonderful reviews will make the wait sweet.

• Like 5