TESTERS WANTED! ×

Line On Your Golf Ball?

joen

Very interesting study. I'm going to have to reread it several times to more fully absorb the concepts.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Hard to digest some of the results as a lot of it says that golfers do a poor job of reading greens.  I agree it does help to put more emphasis on line and put less on mechanics during a round.  If you can simply get it on the right line it can pay a lot of dividends.  Now if you an't read a green to save your life, you still will struggle.

I typically try to use a line to help with my alignment to then focus on speed.  I did read unconscious putting last year which basically just like it sounds has your really focus on the read of the putt, but not using a line or doing any practice strokes and just go for it "unconsciously".  It did help me for a bit, however overall i am more consistent using a line it seems since I can follow the line a bit easier starting from the ball line and going like a train track to the hole.  

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

On 3/6/2019 at 3:53 PM, THEZIPR23 said:

https://www.adamyounggolf.com/putting-study/

This is an older article and the study was very small but it is very interesting to read. It is amazing the difference between perception and reality. 

Screw the 20 foot test.  I know I suck at that.  All I care about is making sure anything inside 3 feet gets in the hole.  Subconscious, conscious or just an idiot, nothing bugs me worse than missing a 3 footer for birdie.  Totally destroys me for the rest of the round.

• :ping-small: G400 Driver
  • :callaway-small: XR 4 Fairway 16.5°
  • :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi Utility Iron - 21°
  • :ping-small: G Series 5-9 irons
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 46°, 50°, 54° & 58°
  • :taylormade-small: Ghost Spider S putter
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Laser Rangefinder
  • Garmin Approach S20 GPS

Neh. I don't bother with it. Every ball I play already has some sort of print on it that's useful or aligning you line.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

1 hour ago, GSwag said:

Screw the 20 foot test.  I know I suck at that.  All I care about is making sure anything inside 3 feet gets in the hole.  Subconscious, conscious or just an idiot, nothing bugs me worse than missing a 3 footer for birdie.  Totally destroys me for the rest of the round.

I agree missing short putts suck. I have always contended that the best golfers are either super intelligent and able to segregate misses like this or not smart enough to allow it to affect them. 

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

2 things that drive me up the wall --- 3 putts and missing a 2-3 foot putt.  Just no reason for either.😣

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

8 minutes ago, golfmann said:

I've used the Check Go balance tool (the old red one and I'm on my 2nd!) since the 80's! with the line on the balanced equator.

I watch the line people of today with amusement. Well, not a whole lot of amusement, but some 🙂

I never could get that Check Go to work right....well, the spinner worked, but I'd put the pen to the mark and it would start wobbling and give a crazy line.  Finally gave up on it.  Not sure why I had such problems with it.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

43 minutes ago, CarlH said:

2 things that drive me up the wall --- 3 putts and missing a 2-3 foot putt.  Just no reason for either.😣

if you are 60+ feet from the hole with multiple undulations, it's not shame to three putt.  Putting a 60 footer to within 5 feet of the hole when it has multiple breaks is not easily accomplished, FYI.

• :ping-small: G400 Driver
  • :callaway-small: XR 4 Fairway 16.5°
  • :mizuno-small: Fli-Hi Utility Iron - 21°
  • :ping-small: G Series 5-9 irons
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: SM7 46°, 50°, 54° & 58°
  • :taylormade-small: Ghost Spider S putter
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:Nexus Laser Rangefinder
  • Garmin Approach S20 GPS

5 minutes ago, GSwag said:

if you are 60+ feet from the hole with multiple undulations, it's not shame to three putt.  Putting a 60 footer to within 5 feet of the hole when it has multiple breaks is not easily accomplished, FYI.

True .... Those large undulating greens can be a bear and likely to produce the dreaded 3 putt.  I wasn't thinking of those scenarios when I said "no reason"...my bad 🙂

4 hours ago, CarlH said:

The problem is, for me they usually go together...

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

I use a line when I have straight putt or one with little break. Also I only use a line if I'm inside 15ish feet. I don't use it for long putts. I always second guess myself on long putts, so I don't do it anymore. 

I really like using a line on short, straight putts. I know it's aimed correctly; All I got to do is hit it solid. 

On 3/8/2019 at 12:52 PM, golfmann said:

I've used the Check Go balance tool (the old red one and I'm on my 2nd!) since the 80's! with the line on the balanced equator.

I watch the line people of today with amusement. Well, not a whole lot of amusement, but some 🙂

Me too! I use the line roughly off the tee so it spins "straight". 

Driver:    Titliest TSi3 - Tensei white stiff
Wood:   PING  G425 LST 14.5* - Tensei orange stiff
Hybrid:   PING  G425 19* - Tensei orange stiff
Irons:    PING i525 - Project X I/O 5.5 - 4-W
Wedges:     Taylormade MG3 52* and HiToe 56* Project X I/O 6.0
Putter:  TM Spider X HYDROBLAST (33", 3* upright)

On 3/6/2019 at 3:53 PM, THEZIPR23 said:

https://www.adamyounggolf.com/putting-study/

This is an older article and the study was very small but it is very interesting to read. It is amazing the difference between perception and reality. 

I had a bit different take-away than the author from a couple of tests and overall (I think these conclusions are just as justified as the author's conclusions):

1. It is much more difficult to judge the correct distance on a breaking/uphill/downhill putt than a flat straight putt.

2. Obsessing over line (which using the Putt Perfect device would tend to do) hurts performance on distance control. Using a line on a ball is a relatively small "device" to help with line relative to the Putt Perfect so it may be much less distracting than the Putt Perfect. There may (or may not) be a point at which an line assist is helpful but too much line assist is detrimental. 

I put a short thin black line on one side, and a short orange line on the other side.  I use orange for the tee box, black for putting, and it's how I identify my ball.  Orange and black for my OSU Beavers. 

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

On 3/10/2019 at 5:24 AM, Kwoodfield said:

The eyeline putting line is the best to me. I use it 100% of my putts and even on the tee.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I googled eyeline putting line and found many devices. Could you elaborate on which one you're referring to? Thanks. 

EDIT: Found it! https://eyelinegolf.com/products/impact-ball-liner?variant=222719008

FYI - This 3-pack is $15 + $8 shipping BUT if you use the discount code QUICK10 you'll get $10 off for a shipped cost of $13!

DSC_6016_compact.JPG?v=1531506863

Edited by Jim418

5 hours ago, Jim418 said:

2. Obsessing over line (which using the Putt Perfect device would tend to do) hurts performance on distance control. Using a line on a ball is a relatively small "device" to help with line relative to the Putt Perfect so it may be much less distracting than the Putt Perfect. There may (or may not) be a point at which an line assist is helpful but too much line assist is detrimental. 

I think you need to be equally concerned about line and speed since they are intertwined.   Line is about face control and speed is about tempo.   But if a player cannot control the face and hits some with an open face and some with a closed face they will struggle with speed and distance.   Players need to practice both skills, but I would agree that when playing speed is probably the most important since it determines line.  Misses short and long (speed related) probably have a wider dispersion than those left and right (line related).  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

No added line for me. I just line up the manufacturer's logo roughly perpendicular to my line as a reminder to not break my wrists. I used to add the alignment line and I ended up with extra thoughts in my head at address. Now I just pick a spot and go with much better results.

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi 3 10* w/ Graphite Design AD IZ 7X 

Fairway/Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSi 2 15* & 18* w/ Graphite Design AD IZ 7X, AD IZ 95X

Irons: :taylormade-small: P790 4i, P770 5-7i, P7MC 8-P, $ Taper 120

Wedges:  :vokey-small: SM7 52F/54 S, 58 M w/ Modus 125

Putter:  :cameron-small:  California Hollywood 34" Circle H

23 minutes ago, hartrick11 said:

No added line for me. I just line up the manufacturer's logo roughly perpendicular to my line as a reminder to not break my wrists. I used to add the alignment line and I ended up with extra thoughts in my head at address. Now I just pick a spot and go with much better results.

Results are what matter!

:ping-small: G 400 driver with Aldila DVS 55-SR shaft (FAIRWAY FINDING MONSTER)

:taylormade-small: Aero Burner 16 degree mini driver regular flex

:callaway-logo-1: Rogue Heavenwood regular flex 

:Hogan: Icon/PTX Pro Combo Set.  VKTR hybrid.

:Hogan: Equalizer Wedges 50, 54, 58 degrees

:callaway-small:Odyssey Two Ball Triple Track Putter, 32 inches  

LAB Golf Directed Force 2.1 putter, 32 inches, 70 degree lie angle

Right Handed. 

I put the line on my ball perpendicular down the middle of the “Srixon”, creating a + if that makes sense? I like this for a few reasons. 1. I like the line because it gives me immediate feedback on my stroke. 2. Some days if the line is bothering me, I’ll flip it over and use the “Srixon”, trying to just square my face up with the logo. 3. Nobody else marks their ball like this so mine is easy to identify! Haha but I love the printed line that you got. Callaway has new balls now with a similar idea and Phil has been using them. 

On 3/5/2019 at 8:48 PM, joen said:

Does anyone draw a line on their golf ball?  I know some people claim it doesn’t help, but I personally find it helpful for alignment.  Anyways, I always find the line I draw with a sharpie to be less than straight.....it wears off significantly in a round....you get marks on your club faces (I know...first world problem.). I got six dozen golf balls with the imprinted alignment aid from golfballs.com.   I really like this imprinted on the golf ball as it eliminates all the problems that I previously mentioned. Just thought if anyone else uses a line, you might want to check them out.   By the way, I do not work for nor do I have any financial interest in golf balls.com. Lol. 

F28D19C1-927D-4E98-91C3-F1930335CF12.png

I don't use a line as bold as this one, however I try to get the an arrow printed on the ball if at all possible.

Driver:  :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero Hzdrs Smoke x flex 70g

3 Wood:  :titelist-small: 917 w/ Diamana Whiteboard stiff

5 Wood : :callaway-small: Epic Flash 18* Hzdrs Smoke stiff

4 Hybrid: image.png.cf6ab25979c6727ff31e6cc6f719636c.png TSi3 Hzdrs Smoke X flex

Irons:  :callaway-small: 5-7  Apex forged 19 w/ Modus 120 X

9-A Apex Pro 19 w/ Modus 120 X

Wedges:  :callaway-small: MD5 52&56 Jaws Dynamic Gold wedge flex

Putter: :titelist-small: Scotty Cameron Phantom 5.5 34"

I'm the opposite. I like to see nothing so I turn the ball when putting so it's a clean area I look at. Anything else is just distracting.
Same

Sent from my SM-G935P using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

An interesting new video here on this subject...

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

I just use the built in marker on my ball, I've tried those little marking tools and none seem to be as good for me as just using the existing line on there.

Sometimes I'll also use a spot on the line not far from the ball (a darker/lighter/burnt piece of grass or something along those lines).

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

On 3/13/2019 at 12:38 PM, PING Apologist #9 said:

An interesting new video here on this subject...

I was just going to post this video. I don't use the line. I think it creates a crutch that can become too dependent. I have more faith in my ability to see/hit a line from stepping back behind the ball. I use the completely black side of the ball up. Squating over it, I think it's as likely to give you a line a few degrees just off line as on the correct line. And that's enough to miss most mid-range length putts. And of course, a line with any decent amount of break in it, the line changes with the speed of the putt made. You could play less break and more speed and have the ball bang the back of the cup of more break and less speed and have the putt fall in the side door. 

Bottom line, putting is about feel. Visual aids can distract from that, IMHO. 

Rounds per year: 80-90. 

Handicap: 11.6

In my Bag:

Driver - Taylormade SLDR (Adjusted 1/2 to the draw side and 8* loft)

Fairway Woods: 3 & 5 Taylormade SLDR

Irons 4-AW: Taylormade M2 (2016)

Wedges: Volkey SM6 56* and SM7 60*

Balls: ProVx - preferred, Calloway Chrome second.

Holes in one: None  ;)

Albatross: ONE!  :D

Eagles: Many

Favorite golf slogan: It's a target game, not a distance game. 

I was just going to post this video. I don't use the line. I think it creates a crutch that can become too dependent. I have more faith in my ability to see/hit a line from stepping back behind the ball. I use the completely black side of the ball up. Squating over it, I think it's as likely to give you a line a few degrees just off line as on the correct line. And that's enough to miss most mid-range length putts. And of course, a line with any decent amount of break in it, the line changes with the speed of the putt made. You could play less break and more speed and have the ball bang the back of the cup of more break and less speed and have the putt fall in the side door. 
Bottom line, putting is about feel. Visual aids can distract from that, IMHO. 

Completely agree with this. At the end of the day, if you use the line and focus solely on that line when you step up to the ball, you’re hindering yourself and probably shouldn’t use it. I do use the line, but strictly for aiming purposes. Once I step up to the ball, the line is no longer part of my thought process. Simply focusing on speed and a good stroke. Putting is 100% feel and confidence. Whatever routine gives you the “I’m making this” mindset is the routine you should stick with.

Love the video! Cool takes on the multiple ways to use the line(s).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a plastic item that I can put onto the ball. It has a opening where you can take a sharpie and draw a fairly long line that does not wobble as it would by doing it by hand. I am not sure it helps all that much yet on long putts I find it helpful as I only have to worry about speed then. The main thing with any putting help is you need to be able to read the line you need to putt on correctly. If the read it wrong you will miss the putt whether or not you use a line on the ball. I used to pick my line and then pick a spot in front of the ball to start it rolling. I feel using the line on the ball is just as easy and gets the same or better results for me. The plastic item is called line it up. Not sure who makes it. 

Edited by Letthebigdogshunt

I have a plastic item that I can put onto the ball. It has a opening where you can take a sharpie and draw a fairly long line that does not wobble as it would by doing it by hand. I am not sure it helps all that much yet on long putts I find it helpful as I only have to worry about speed then. The main thing with any putting help is you need to be able to read the line you need to putt on correctly. If the read it wrong you will miss the putt whether or not you use a line on the ball. I used to pick my line and then pick a spot in front of the ball to start it rolling. I feel using the line on the ball is just as easy and gets the same or better results for me. The plastic item is called line it up. Not sure who makes it. 

A 2" pvc pipe connector or elbow gives you the same ability to mark a line and only costs about .90.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

2 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

A 2" pvc pipe connector or elbow gives you the same ability to mark a line and only costs about .90.

The "cardboard" tube from the roll of toilet paper works as well and it is something that you are just going to throw away.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG