TESTERS WANTED! ×

Putter fitting...worth it?

ballplayer002003

I'm thinking about changing putters as you may know.  I have a Scotty Del Mar and love the shape and look of it but I am thinking about Evnroll or Bettinardi.  I just had a driver fitting two weeks ago and understand swing speed and flex and kick points in shafts etc so I see the benefit there...will a putter fitting change much or do you feel that putters are just unique to individuals.  If one likes the look of a putter use that?  Would love to hear your opinions on this.

Driver:  :callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero Hzdrs Smoke x flex 70g

3 Wood:  :titelist-small: 917 w/ Diamana Whiteboard stiff

5 Wood : :callaway-small: Epic Flash 18* Hzdrs Smoke stiff

4 Hybrid: image.png.cf6ab25979c6727ff31e6cc6f719636c.png TSi3 Hzdrs Smoke X flex

Irons:  :callaway-small: 5-7  Apex forged 19 w/ Modus 120 X

9-A Apex Pro 19 w/ Modus 120 X

Wedges:  :callaway-small: MD5 52&56 Jaws Dynamic Gold wedge flex

Putter: :titelist-small: Scotty Cameron Phantom 5.5 34"

I just went through Club Champion's SAM putter fitting (as part of a total bag fitting) and was really impressed with what it showed me.  You putt 7 putts with your putter hooked up to the SAM unit and it does a computer rendition showing your impact and stroke characteristics.  It reveals your tendencies then shows you why you did it.  In my case, I tend to miss right and the computer reveal my arc stroke and that I wasn't completely returning the clubface square at impact, leaving it very slightly open, and hence burning the right edge.  It also shows the consistency of your stroke and your impact position on the face.  It's truly an eye opening experience.  For me, I have been using the correct "style" putter but could use a touch more loft (easily fixed) and perhaps a tiny bit more toe hang for better rotation.  My stroke was also a bit inconsistent -- not bad, but visible.  The final verdict was that my putter was fine (I was using a Taylor Made Spider with toe hang).  The fitter had me try a few different style toe hang putters, but nothing really seemed to alter things much.  I asked him about the new Odyssey Stroke Lab putters and the Stability shaft.  He gave me a demo club with the stability shaft in it and an identical one without the shaft and I stroked both of them.  The Stability shaft was somewhat heavier, but I didn't feel anything significant that might improve my stroke.  He then handed me an Odyssey Stroke Lab Seven putter, which is very close to the putter I'm currently using as far as toe hang and design.  I started draining putts and the stroke felt much smoother than my previous putter.  Although the fitter had recommended that staying with my putter was perfectly acceptable (after he adjusted the loft), I really liked the Odyssey and decided to purchase it, taking the one he tweaked to my needs right off the wall.

Bottom line is that your choice of putter style (face balanced or toe hang) is a function of your stroke and you will definitely do better with one style or the other.  A putter fitting will nail down detail over that to help you determine what's the best length, how much loft you need, how much toe hang you need, and how much lie you need.  I thought it was well worth it for me.  As far as the look of the putter, that is also a factor, but if it still needs to fit your stroke.

JMI, your mileage may vary.  🙂

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

56 minutes ago, ballplayer002003 said:

I'm thinking about changing putters as you may know.  I have a Scotty Del Mar and love the shape and look of it but I am thinking about Evnroll or Bettinardi.  I just had a driver fitting two weeks ago and understand swing speed and flex and kick points in shafts etc so I see the benefit there...will a putter fitting change much or do you feel that putters are just unique to individuals.  If one likes the look of a putter use that?  Would love to hear your opinions on this.

It depends on how detailed the fitting is IMO. I've never done one personally because no one within reasonable driving distance offers the tools or variety of putter brands to even be worth considering. What I did do, and recommend if possible, is demo a putter on the course as often as you can. Experiment with different lengths, heads, necks, grips, etc. with little regard to what the putter might say about your game, your attitude, or your pocketbook. That said, my current gamer works very well for me, and I don't see myself getting rid of it anytime soon, but I doubt if I would have been "fit" for it at a reputable and properly equipped fitter.

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

1 hour ago, ballplayer002003 said:

I had never really been fit for a putter until a couple years ago. I bought a putter just like Phil's about 3 years ago and it was not for me or my swing arc, thankfully I had a 90-day play guarantee that I was able to take advantage of. About 1 year later I found myself in Carlsbad, CA...the golf Meca, and I hooked up with the :EVNROLL: guys for a fitting and I've never had more confidence in my putting than I do now. I'm pretty sure you can contact :EVNROLL: and find out where your closest fitter would be. But, yes, I highly recommend a putter fitting.

• In my :mizuno-small: BR-D4 6-way
  • :cobra-small: King F9 set to 9*, Tour length Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0 S-flex, with GolfPride MCC +4 mid-size
  • image.png.27e1496834233542c5d124bf8b9e3352.png3W - 13*, UST Mamiya 65 Gold S-flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :taylormade-small: SIM UDI 2-iron - 18*, Mitsubishi Diamana Thump 100 X-flex, with GolfPride MCC Align
  • :srixon-small: ZX5 4-5 & ZX7 6-PW, :Nippon: Modus3 120 Tour S-flex, +1/2", with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: - SM8 Tour Chrome, 50.08F - 54.10S - 58.12D, DG Wedge Flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :EVNROLL: Custom Fit 35" ER6 Red at 68 degree lie angle and 4 degrees of loft
  • :Snell: MTB-X            :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope             Tracked by :Arccos:         #WPS 🐗
1 hour ago, jlukes said:

It is probably the most important fitting after a driver fitting

I know the putter is the most important club in my bag and I understand driver kick points and shaft flex and launch angles etc...but what is the biggest reason why I should get fitted for a putter?   

4 Hybrid: image.png.cf6ab25979c6727ff31e6cc6f719636c.png TSi3 Hzdrs Smoke X flex

1 minute ago, ballplayer002003 said:

I know the putter is the most important club in my bag and I understand driver kick points and shaft flex and launch angles etc...but what is the biggest reason why I should get fitted for a putter?   

Are you playing the correct putter loft that allows you to put the proper forward roll on the ball to avoid skidding or hopping?

Are you playing that correct lie angle putter that allows you to start the ball on line

Are you playing the correct putter length and grip that allow you to make a consistent stroke?

Is there a putter style and alignment aid system that helps you line up correctly more often than not?

Is there a putter head style that matches your putting stroke, which allows you to deliver the head square more often than not?

All of those things would be addressed in a good putter fitting.

I had a putter fitting at Club Champion in Orlando late December and it was eye opening.  I really learned a lot about my stroke and why I tend to miss putts on the left side.  I was using a face balanced putter and a putter with more toe hang was much better fit for me.  Also needed very low loft and some lie adjustments.  It was money well spent.  I'd highly recommend it.  The SAM putter system is really good.  

TM Sim2 Max  10.5

Ping G410 5 wood

Ping G410 7 & 9 woods 

PXG Gen 5 0311P  5-gap

PXG forged 54 & 58 wedges

PXG Operator H w/ BGT Stability shaft

I don't know that I agree with the notion that putter is the most important club in the bag but it could easily be the most important club to have properly fit.  Lots of strokes to be gained with a putter fitting.   I had one seven or eight years ago - it was an eye opener and that was just taking my putter at the time (which happened to be the proper type for my stroke) and having it tweaked based on the fitting.  My EVNRoll was built based upon the specs from that fitting and the thing feels as if it was made for me and me only.

Good luck!

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

IMO it’s the most important fitting you can do. Most of your shots are with the putter why wouldn’t you want it to be fit to you?

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Ping G410 LST 10.5 set -1* Flat Accra TZ5 65 M5

Callaway Epic Flash 15* set -1 Aldila ATX Blue 75TX

Ben Hogan FT Worth Hi 19* KBS Tour V X

Ben Hogan PTX Pro 4-P KBS Tour V X 2* Flat 4* loft increments

Hogan Equalizer 50* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 X 2* Flat

Hogan Equalizer 56* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 2* Flat

Hogan Equalizer 62* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 2* Flat

EVNROLL ER7 P2 Aware Tour
Scotty Cameron Newport2 Buttonback P2 Aware Tour Grip
Snell MTB-X

9 hours ago, ballplayer002003 said:

You didn't say why you're thinking of changing. Are you a good putter? Is putting a problem in your game? Do you just like switching putters often? Lots of folks do. Personally, a putter fitting isn't; nor will it be a game changer unless your putter is all out of whack or something to begin with.Then by all means get it fixed! If you already consider yourself a good putter (and you know if you are or not) then don't expect much. I seen so many guys that are not good putters go through a fitting and spend their money on an expensive putter only to return to the course and still putt poorly. Why is that? Well, some people just aren't good putters. Most make a poor stroke. That's it. I am a good putter if nothing else. A few years I went and bought an expensive custom built and fit putter because I thought I had to have it.  Did I get even better? Nope. Golf is full of hype and such. If you're not a good putter you'd probably be better served taking some putting lessons... and using a good quality putter.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

Best move I have ever made in terms of equipment was to find a club fitter who I trusted. He also happens to be my coach who has given me lessons so he really knows my strengths and weaknesses so his suggestions and recommendations were very informed and helpful for me.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Bryan Pool

Ping G20 Driver

Bombtech hybrids

Ping G20 green dot irons/wedges

Cleveland Huntington beach 6 putter 

Got to! Every club in the bag, ESPECIALLY the one we use almost twice EVERY HOLE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

I would definitely say do it! I have been fit on a SAM lab as well and the results were interesting. I have always used plumbers neck blades and the SAM lab suggested that I use something with more toe hang. I tried a few flow necks and it did improve my putting but I didn't like the way they looked. I finally settled on an Machine M10 with a shorter plumbers neck that give me more toe hang. 

If you don't do a full fitting than you need to at a minimum get the lie angle set correctly for your stance and set up. The wrong Lie angle can lead to streaky putting. I play with a guy who's putter was very toe up. His putting was really streaky, he either had it or he didn't and there was no in between. I suggested he get his putter bent flat and after he did (4* flat mind you!). His consistency has increases substantially! His best putting days got slightly better but his worst putting days are far better than they used to be. 

I think that's the main goal of fittings. No so much to make your best shots better but to decrease your misses and make them more playable. 

Driver: Taylormade M3 440cc 9* 45.25" Diamana D+ 70 x-flex

3w - Taylormade RBZ stage 2 tour 14.5* Fujikura 70 s-flex std length

Hybrid - Mizuno JPX 850 s-flex std length. 

Irons: Nike VR Forged Pro Combo 4-PW. Project X 6.5 flighted shafts ⅜" gapping. 39.25" 5 iron 2* upright

Wedges- Titlist Vokey SM6 51*, 55*, 59* 2* upright

Putter - Machine M10 adjuster, no sight line. 35.5"

11 hours ago, PlaidJacket said:

You didn't say why you're thinking of changing. Are you a good putter? Is putting a problem in your game? Do you just like switching putters often? Lots of folks do. Personally, a putter fitting isn't; nor will it be a game changer unless your putter is all out of whack or something to begin with.Then by all means get it fixed! If you already consider yourself a good putter (and you know if you are or not) then don't expect much. I seen so many guys that are not good putters go through a fitting and spend their money on an expensive putter only to return to the course and still putt poorly. Why is that? Well, some people just aren't good putters. Most make a poor stroke. That's it. I am a good putter if nothing else. A few years I went and bought an expensive custom built and fit putter because I thought I had to have it.  Did I get even better? Nope. Golf is full of hype and such. If you're not a good putter you'd probably be better served taking some putting lessons... and using a good quality putter.

That's exactly what I am saying.  I average 31 putts per round.  Not the best but not the worst either.  The reason why I am thinking about it, is because of like you said...probably the hype.  I have been fit for irons, and drivers, but never a putter.  I have just always picked one up that I like the feel and the look of and just used it.  Is it the right one for me?  Who knows.  Tiger has been using that same putter since her was in jr golf, was he fitted for it...probably not, not way back then.  He just uses it and it works.  Now, I am no Tiger but I also don't know any better.  So I am just unsure it I should schedule one and get everything adjusted or if I should just continue to use the one I have and work more on my stroke (I should do this anyway).  

7 hours ago, Stephen1125 said:

I would definitely say do it! I have been fit on a SAM lab as well and the results were interesting. I have always used plumbers neck blades and the SAM lab suggested that I use something with more toe hang. I tried a few flow necks and it did improve my putting but I didn't like the way they looked. I finally settled on an Machine M10 with a shorter plumbers neck that give me more toe hang. 

If you don't do a full fitting than you need to at a minimum get the lie angle set correctly for your stance and set up. The wrong Lie angle can lead to streaky putting. I play with a guy who's putter was very toe up. His putting was really streaky, he either had it or he didn't and there was no in between. I suggested he get his putter bent flat and after he did (4* flat mind you!). His consistency has increases substantially! His best putting days got slightly better but his worst putting days are far better than they used to be. 

I think that's the main goal of fittings. No so much to make your best shots better but to decrease your misses and make them more playable. 

I like that!  I too feel l want to make my misses smaller.  That is the goal!

9 hours ago, PMookie said:

Got to! Every club in the bag, ESPECIALLY the one we use almost twice EVERY HOLE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've done driver and irons.  Never have I done the putter, wedges or hybrids.  I have always used the same standard set of wedge lofts, 52, 56, 60.  I know I should with these too but there are no places that are close to me that offer trackman fittings.  I think I am ready to really take my game to the next level and would like to get my handicap down under 5 this year, and I know I have to change some things up a bit.  This is the start I guess.

12 hours ago, KCLeo12 said:

IMO it’s the most important fitting you can do. Most of your shots are with the putter why wouldn’t you want it to be fit to you?

I couldn't agree more, but will I see that big of an improvement.  With drivers you can see HUGE differences in distance, trajectory, spin etc, what will I see with the putter?  Just asking because I just don't know, what I don't know.

I couldn't agree more, but will I see that big of an improvement.  With drivers you can see HUGE differences in distance, trajectory, spin etc, what will I see with the putter?  Just asking because I just don't know, what I don't know.
Maybe!
Seriously an off the rack putter can either be a poor fit for stroke, aim, or both. Edel tries to fit for aim, Ping and others try to fit for stroke, no one really can fit for green reading tendencies and how you see putts so there's a lot of potential variables in the "why am I missing putts" conundrum. Getting a proper fit at least starts to eliminate variables.

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 10.5 *NEW* Fujikura Pro Green 65 X

:callaway-small: Rogue 15 degree Evnflow Blue 6.5

Back in the Bag :srixon-small: Z765 4-G Nippon Modus 120 Stiff

:vokey-small: 54 and 60

:bobby-grace-1: Amazing Grace Ass Kicker

23 minutes ago, ballplayer002003 said:

Well for me, when I did the putter fitting, I knew I was getting some back spin on my putts, especially on longer putts. This is obviously not something we want. So for me the fitting was about equipment but it was also about technique. My fitter suggested something with some slight toe hang because I do have a small natural arc in my stroke. He was also able to tell me I was setting the ball up too far back in my stance so I was hitting down on the ball causing some of the back spin issue. I also needed to step back from the ball slightly because I was hitting with an inside out stroke angle, leaving the face slightly open at contact, causing some right path drift of the ball. So the fitting for me did more than just suggest the best putter for me. It gave me some tweaks to my technique to practice that should all make a measurable difference. 

So when I say get fit, I mean to find someone you can have a real conversation about your game and who actually wants to see you improve and enjoy the game more. Not just sell you equipment. If they are just in it to sell you equipment, they won't be honest with you, nor will they put real effort into fitting you properly and explaining why they are making a certain equipment suggestion. 

Bryan Pool

Ping G20 Driver

Bombtech hybrids

Ping G20 green dot irons/wedges

Cleveland Huntington beach 6 putter 

I had a putter fitting in December at Club Champion and to be honest, it left me wanting.  I did find out that my loft on my putter was somehow way off, but the arc and stroke I put on the ball is pretty good (You'd think I'd make more putts).  However, my putter seemed very good for my stroke already so they didn't have me try anything new.  The data from SAM was somewhat nice to have and it's good knowing that my putter fits my stroke, but really it did nothing for me.  

As I'm reading others' experiences, it seems like I was short changed a bit with my "putter fitting" so I may contact them again.

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

18 hours ago, ballplayer002003 said:

It's a numbers thing. If you play to par by the design of the course, you'll use your putter for 36 of your 72 strokes. At most you'll use your driver only 14, more likely a few less than that. Why wouldn't you want to get a more detailed fitting on the club you'll use most often?

Driver:  :PXG: 311XF Gen5, Tensei CK Pro Orange, S flex

Fariway:  :PXG: 311XF Gen6 3-Wood, Tensei Blue 55g R flex

Hybrid:   :PXG: 211, 3H Project X Evenflow H, 80g, 5.5

:titleist-small: TSR2 4H, Tensei Blue R (Forum Tester)

Irons:  :titleist-small: T200 2023, Tensei Blue R (Forum Tester), 5-GW

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: CBX2 Zipcore  52*, 56* Project X Catalyst Spinner Graphite Shaft

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER2 Murdered Out

• SPY VIP

Don’t worry about putter fitting. They all play the same. Just find one that you like the look of that makes you feel confident.

Seriously, get fit at some point. Even “good putters” can benefit from stroke analysis and slight or significant putter modification. You can either compensate with changing your stroke to fit a putter, or get a putter that naturally fits what you do. This really shouldn’t be a question. Get fit.

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

17 hours ago, Larryd3 said:

I had a putter fitting at Club Champion in Orlando late December and it was eye opening.  I really learned a lot about my stroke and why I tend to miss putts on the left side.  I was using a face balanced putter and a putter with more toe hang was much better fit for me.  Also needed very low loft and some lie adjustments.  It was money well spent.  I'd highly recommend it.  The SAM putter system is really good.  

Good to know!  Thanks

...you work so hard to get the ball close to the hole; don't let a poorly/incorrectly fit putter ruin it for you!

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

5 minutes ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

...you work so hard to get the ball close to the hole; don't let a poorly/incorrectly fit putter ruin it for you!

I'm going to have to give my wife that line and see if it works.  It's a really good perspective, though.

I always try to remember that I'm not good enough to get mad!

My Bag:

:ping-small:  G400 Max

:ping-small:  G30 3W

:cobra-small: King S9-1 5W

:taylormade-small: Aeroburner 3 Rescue/Hybrid

:ping-small: G400  5-UW

:cleveland-small: RTX4 52* and 56*

:rife-putters-1: 2Bar Mallet

:ping-small: Traverse II Cart Bag

Just now, 00sportsman said:

I'm going to have to give my wife that line and see if it works.  It's a really good perspective, though.

tell her that you'll be home sooner since you'll play quicker by taking fewer putts...and might even come home with a pocket full of $ too!  😄

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

1 hour ago, gaussman1 said:

Maybe!
Seriously an off the rack putter can either be a poor fit for stroke, aim, or both. Edel tries to fit for aim, Ping and others try to fit for stroke, no one really can fit for green reading tendencies and how you see putts so there's a lot of potential variables in the "why am I missing putts" conundrum. Getting a proper fit at least starts to eliminate variables.

I do read greens pretty well, and I get the speed correct most of the time (I am more of a die it into the cup then a slam it into the back).  As we all know, eliminating variables is a great thing in this game.  Great point!!!!

2 minutes ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

tell her that you'll be home sooner since you'll play quicker by taking fewer putts...and might even come home with a pocket full of $ too!  😄

Don't mention the cash part, keep it for some new equipment.

Archived