• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    BK

• By jinxianjun
      Here's the bag, June 2019
      Callaway Rogue SZ 9*, PX Even Flow T1100 white 6.5, 68g
      Callaway Rogue SZ 15* 3W, PX Even Flow T1100 white 6.5, 76g
      TM P790 3 iron, PX 6.0
      Titleist 690.MB 5-P, PX 6.0 - old school lofts. Plays 6-G in modern lofts. I've actually taken the 3,4 irons out after a few rounds. Don't really need them. 
      Cleveland RTX4 54*, DG S400
      TM HITOE 58*, KBS 
      Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport 2
      Titleist ProV1
      Jones Golf Utility Stand Bag, Navy

Look at that offset!

• By walterkeith
      I used it for a couple rounds and beginning to realize I'm just to used to my old set of wedges.
      60° 12° (Bounce)

Ordered straight from Callaway for 190+shipping
      $150 obo

• By JimNantzsToast
      Hey everyone! new member/first post here so bear with me!
      Callaway (unknown model) Grey Goose stand bag (looks awesome, purchased from PlayItAgain)
      Cobra F7 Driver - Stiff 60g Fukijura shaft - Garfield "Born 2 Birdie" Headcover
      Callaway Rouge 3 wood - Adila Synergy Regular shaft
      Cobra F7 5 wood - Regular Fukijura shaft - My old Callaway Diablo 3 wood Headcover
      TaylorMade TP Rescue 4/22* - I'm not sure how old this is, I am in the market for something new
      Cobra F8 Iron set 5-GW - Regular flex TrueTemper XP90 shafts 
      Ping Tour-S 54*/12* bounce wedge - KBS Tour Shaft
      Adams Tom Watson 58*/8* bounce wedge - Adams branded shaft
      Tommy Armour Impact #3 Putter - 35" Black painted shaft
      I think the next things to be replaced are the Rescue, then the wedges, then the driver. I also have the 38" Counterbalanced TA putter I have used twice if anyone is interested! Enjoy the pictures:

• By Golfspy_CG2
      Follow our three testers of the Tour Edge EXS Driver as they bring you all the details and performance of this under the radar driver.  Will it perform for them, does it sound like a driver that would fit your game?  They will leave no stone un-turned or ball un-hit in the effort to bring you a in depth and fully unbiased review of the driver.
      They will start with their Stage Ones which give you a good look at the brand new driver and tell you about their games.   While they are putting the driver in play over the next month to six weeks, they will update this thread with their thoughts and be available to answer any questions the community may have.  So fire away with anything you want to know about the Tour Edge EXS!

@Badams69                                         Stage 1                                       Stage 2
      @03trdblack                                          Stage 1                                          Stage 2
      @ZJBogey2                                            Stage 1                                       Stage 2
    • By GySgtFTL
      Callaway Apex CF16 Forged Iron Set 3-AW 
      Sold.

• Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!