• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    OldRaw

• By Golfspy_CG2
      From Callaway 
      Here’s what Callaway staffer Steven Brown used to win the Portugal Masters today on the European Tour:

Epic Flash Sub Zero Driver (10.5*) – Misubishi Diamana RF Chemical 60x Shaft
      Epic Flash Fairway Wood (15*)
      Epic Flash Hybrid (21*)
      X-Forged 18 Irons (4-PW)
      Mack Daddy Forged Wedges (50*, 56*)
      Mack Daddy 4 Wedge (60*)
      Odyssey White Hot Pro #7 Putter

• By THEZIPR23
      Almost a total remodel of the bag.

Epic Flash SZ 10.5 set at -1 N Graphite Design Tour AD TSG Blue X (45")
      M3 15 set at -2 Paderson Fairway KG 860-F30 S
      Epic Flash SZ 18 set at S N Tensei AV Blue 70 X
       Z585 4 & 5 KBS C Taper S
       Z785 6-AW KBS C Taper S
       Glide Forged 56 KBS Hi Rev 2.0
       Glide Forged 60 KBS Hi Rev 2.0
       SS 28 CS 33"

Driver: Thank you MGS, flat out the best driver I have ever had in the bag.
      3W: A random purchase after being unable to hit the original epic 3w. Put same shaft that I was fit for in the epic and it has been a match made in heaven. Absolute money from the tee and I know exactly what it will do from the fairway. Combined with the driver there are not many par 5's that I can't reach. 
      5W: Solid club but this spot has always been a trouble spot in my bag and that hasn't changed in 20 years. 
      Irons: Love the combo and they feel absolutely amazing. All of them are 1* strong, standard lie and +1/2" Biggest thing I was looking for in making the change was more control. They definitely fly different than P790's but hopefully after an adjustment period they will meet or exceed my expectations. 
      Wedges: A different look from what I am used to but feel is amazing. The shaft on full swings is so easy for me to deliver correctly. 
      Putter: Not a fast revolving door but one that moves some. Have gotten used to the look of the center shaft but still struggling with alignment some. 
      Ball: Titleist PROV1X #23 imprinted with THEZIPR in blue. Have played this ball since its birth and while I have tried many other options nothing has been able to kick it out. 
      Rangefinder: Bushnell PRO X2 
      Glove: Footjoy Weathersof. Love the Ping tour glove but at the rate I go through gloves I just can't justify the price difference.
      Shoes: Ecco Biom G 3 BOA and Biom Hybrid 3 BOA. Most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. 

• By jinxianjun
      Here's the bag, June 2019
      Callaway Rogue SZ 9*, PX Even Flow T1100 white 6.5, 68g
      Callaway Rogue SZ 15* 3W, PX Even Flow T1100 white 6.5, 76g
      TM P790 3 iron, PX 6.0
      Titleist 690.MB 5-P, PX 6.0 - old school lofts. Plays 6-G in modern lofts. I've actually taken the 3,4 irons out after a few rounds. Don't really need them. 
      Cleveland RTX4 54*, DG S400
      TM HITOE 58*, KBS 
      Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport 2
      Titleist ProV1
      Jones Golf Utility Stand Bag, Navy

Look at that offset!

• By walterkeith
      I used it for a couple rounds and beginning to realize I'm just to used to my old set of wedges.
      60° 12° (Bounce)

Ordered straight from Callaway for 190+shipping
      $150 obo

• Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!