Testers ANNOUNCED: Callaway Epic Flash and Epic Flash Sub Zero Drivers

Our Sponsors

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Testers Chosen! Testing the 2019 Callaway Epic Flash: @edingc @yungkory And testing the Epic Flash Sub Zero: @THEZIPR23 @sirchunksalot Full announcement posted here.

Testers Chosen! If every movie is a comic book movie these days, Callaway's latest fits in perfectly. [Movie announcer voice]: In a world in which Artificial Intelligence has changed everyth

WOW!!! Honored and humbled to be selected. And a little nervous as well.  I will put all my effort into making this a good review for all followers of one of the greatest communities on the

Posted Images

Jonathan - Tennessee

12 HCP / 104 mph SS

TaylorMade 2017 M2

Epic Flash Sub Zero

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is, at the same time, rewarding and maddening--and is, without a doubt, the greatest game mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer

1. Dave - Illinois

1. Handicap = 7, Swing Speed - 90

3. Current Driver - TaylorMade Aeroburner (10.5 degrees, regular shaft, graphite)

4. Epic Flash

Thank you.

(FYI, regarding testing, I have an annual Players pass to unlimited practice bays at a PGA Superstore, which have ball speed and flight tracking monitors, so I can record the metrics of using the driver and report them back to you.)

Mitch Gardner

Eau Claire, WI

HCP: 3.4

112-114 mph

Current Driver: TaylorMade M3 9.5, Tensei Pro Orange 60TX

Epic Preference: Epic Flash Sub Zero 9 degreee

:taylormade-small: SiM 9* Tensei AV Raw Orange 65TX 

:taylormade-small: SiM 3 Wood Tensei CK Pro White 70TX

:callaway-small: Epic 18* Hybrid Tensei Pro White 90TX

:callaway-small: Apex Pro Combo '19 4-PW X100

:callaway-small: Jaws 50, 54, 58 X-grind

:titelist-small: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

:taylormade-small: TP5x

• GolfSpy MPR changed the title to Testers ANNOUNCED: Callaway Epic Flash and Epic Flash Sub Zero Drivers
  • GolfSpy MPR locked this topic