Testers ANNOUNCED: Callaway Epic Flash and Epic Flash Sub Zero Drivers

Our Sponsors

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Testers Chosen! Testing the 2019 Callaway Epic Flash: @edingc @yungkory And testing the Epic Flash Sub Zero: @THEZIPR23 @sirchunksalot Full announcement posted here.

Testers Chosen! If every movie is a comic book movie these days, Callaway's latest fits in perfectly. [Movie announcer voice]: In a world in which Artificial Intelligence has changed everyth

WOW!!! Honored and humbled to be selected. And a little nervous as well.  I will put all my effort into making this a good review for all followers of one of the greatest communities on the

Posted Images

Mark           Callaway Rouge                                                                                                                                                                                                                    15 Handicap                                                                                                                                                                                                                           driver swing speed  90                                                                                                                                                                                                      would like to try Epic if for nothing else then the movable weight..

1. Ethan from Texas.
2. 5 handicap 103 swing speed.
3. Callaway Rogue sub zero.
4. Epic flash sub zero.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

Tom, Tennessee

2.8 handicap / 90 mph swing speed

Wilson D200

Would like to try the Epic

Wilson D200

Would like to try the Epic

:ping-small: Driver, G400 11* SR Flex

:taylormade-small: 3 Wood, SLDR 17*  R Flex

:taylormade-small: 5 Wood, SLDR 19* R Flex

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, F6 22.5* R Flex

:Sub70: Irons, 699 Pro's S Flex (5 - AW)

:cleveland-small: Wedges, CBX 56* & 60*

:odyssey-small: Putter, Marksman Fang 35"

Colin - Oregon

Ping G 10.5 loft Alta 55 stiff

hdcp 10  SS 98 mph

I would choose the Epic Flash Sub Zero with Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 75 stiff shaft since that what TrueGolfFit recommended for me.

Thank you.

. Your first name and home state or province. -US and Canada eligible: Javier/ Alaska

2. Your current handicap and driver swing speed: 10 roughly not sure/ about 108 mph

3. Your current driver: Callaway FT Optiforce 440 

4. List whether you would like to review the Epic Flash or Epic Flash Sub Zero: To be honest I don't know which would best compare to my current gamer, I think the Sub Zero but I'm not sure if my swing speed is enough to warrant a sub zero.  Any help here would be appreciated.  

Steve Maryland

hdcp 19

GBB Fusion

Epic Flash

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Fusion

3wood: Ping G20

5 wood: Titleist 917f

irons Taylormade M2 6-PW

hybrids Taylormade 4 and 5

wedges: Titleist SM5 50/54/58

putter: Scotty Cameron Newport slotback

• GolfSpy MPR changed the title to Testers ANNOUNCED: Callaway Epic Flash and Epic Flash Sub Zero Drivers
  • GolfSpy MPR locked this topic