GSwag

What Major Championship is your favorite?

What is your favorite major championship?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. What Major Championship is your favorite?

• The Masters
    • PGA Championship
    • US Open
    • Open Championship
    • The Players (not a major, but let's go with it for survey purposes)

Masters no doubt.  For really no other reason than it's the 1st Major of the year, the beauty of the course, the prestige & history. 

• Like 1

Masters -- The Open -------- The US Open -------------------- PGA Championship so far down here I might actually like The Player's more.

There is just something so special about Augusta and the Masters that no other tournament can even begin to touch. The Masters is probably the only tournament you could eliminate the purse and still put together a full field.

On 3/8/2019 at 11:07 AM, PING Apologist #9 said:

Masters, hands down. Exclusive, loaded with tradition and in a place so immaculate it makes your grandmother's house seem dirty...

Close second for me has gotta be the US Open and all the wild course set-ups we see.

^^^THIS^^^.  Only adding that I have fond memories of watching this event in the 60's with my Dad on our b&w TV... the ones that, when you turned them off, us kids would see who could stare at the shrinking, disappearing dot in the middle without blinking. 🤪

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

^^^THIS^^^.  Only adding that I have fond memories of watching this event in the 60's with my Dad on our b&w TV... the ones that, when you turned them off, us kids would see who could stare at the shrinking, disappearing dot in the middle without blinking. 🤪

Heck, I kinda remember that...felt like yer brain was shrinking...and then...nuthin'...!😯