What Major Championship is your favorite?

What is your favorite major championship?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. What Major Championship is your favorite?

• The Masters
    • PGA Championship
    • US Open
    • Open Championship
    • The Players (not a major, but let's go with it for survey purposes)

Our Sponsors

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I read the title, came here to suggest a poll, and was pleasantly surprised to see it was already set up. Good on ya @GSwag.    I voted US Open because of the bloodbath that ensues. I love w

The Masters. It’s the only golf I watch. I think the fact that it is the same course allows me to go back in time, 30-35 years watching with my Grandfather.   For a few hours on a Sunday in Apri

Masters, hands down. Exclusive, loaded with tradition and in a place so immaculate it makes your grandmother's house seem dirty... Close second for me has gotta be the US Open and all the wild co

Masters -- The Open -------- The US Open -------------------- PGA Championship so far down here I might actually like The Player's more.

There is just something so special about Augusta and the Masters that no other tournament can even begin to touch. The Masters is probably the only tournament you could eliminate the purse and still put together a full field.

Driver: Callaway Rogue - Project X HZRDUS Yellow, 6.0, 63g

Fairway: Callaway Epic 3 wood, Rogue MAX stiff, 75g

4-6 Iron: Mizuno JPX-850 - Project X 5.5 

7-PW: Mizuno JPX-850 Forged - Project X 5.5

Wedges: Mizuno MP-T5 (50, 54), Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 60 ES

Putter: Odyssey Marxman, Currently tested and kept Golf Pride Tour SNSR Contour Pro 140cc grip

On 3/8/2019 at 11:07 AM, PING Apologist #9 said:

Masters, hands down. Exclusive, loaded with tradition and in a place so immaculate it makes your grandmother's house seem dirty...

Close second for me has gotta be the US Open and all the wild course set-ups we see.

^^^THIS^^^.  Only adding that I have fond memories of watching this event in the 60's with my Dad on our b&w TV... the ones that, when you turned them off, us kids would see who could stare at the shrinking, disappearing dot in the middle without blinking. 🤪

• Haha 1

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver | Official 2019 MGS Tester

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:ping-small: G410 Irons 4-UW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:ping-small: B61 Putter

12 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

^^^THIS^^^.  Only adding that I have fond memories of watching this event in the 60's with my Dad on our b&w TV... the ones that, when you turned them off, us kids would see who could stare at the shrinking, disappearing dot in the middle without blinking. 🤪

Heck, I kinda remember that...felt like yer brain was shrinking...and then...nuthin'...!😯

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers