TESTERS WANTED! ×

What are some of your unpopular opinions when it comes to golf?

If you want to enjoy music during your round, they make wireless headphones/ear buds.  Just because you like it, doesn't mean that I do.  Keep it to yourself!

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

On 3/30/2019 at 4:40 PM, Green Sheep Productions said:

Tour players would struggle to break even on country tracks, partially because they are used to manicured courses, partially because the green are a fraction of the size of top tier courses. 

Nice attempt at a "hot take" but I disagree and have evidence to support my opinion.  My "country track" has produced a Tour player.  I witnessed him set the course record of 58.  At the age of 60, he still shoots the effortless 62 when he comes to town to visit family.

On 3/8/2019 at 3:54 PM, GSwag said:

Seed over all the cart paths and any golfers that want to play have to walk, take a caddie, or bring a push cart.  Yeah, I know, I just created a riot over in "The Villages", but bring it on.  I know it's unpopular to suggest such a thing, but back in the day golf was supposed to be a sport where the walking component was a big part of the competition and game.

I don't know if I'd go that far, but I would definitely have Walking ONLY days!!

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

If you demand walker's only, play Bandon Dunes .... no carts, walkers only, caddies available.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

Music on the course should be banned or played that only your cart can hear it. I don't want to  hear someone's country or rap soundtrack 3 holes over. I came to get away from everything not have someone blasting music.

This really shouldn’t be unpopular but I guess the game is changing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WITB:

Stan Thompson “Reactionizer” persimmon woods 1-4

Spalding Tour Edition 3-PW

Spalding Top-Flite E.V.A. Sand Club

Rife Legend Z Putter

On 3/10/2019 at 12:52 AM, Thin2win said:

Want to speed up golf? Make it so that once a player putts, they must continue to putt until they are in the hole. 

Second that.

It's literally maddening to watch the extended rigamarole x 3 or 4 putts x 4 players, while the group behind you is itching to hit up into *you* 'cuz they think you're stalling....

Putter...Ev
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

followthrough.jpg

6 minutes ago, CarlH said:

If you demand walker's only, play Bandon Dunes .... no carts, walkers only, caddies available.

Yep - someday!

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

On 3/26/2019 at 1:12 PM, downlowkey said:

giving match play strokes

Huh.. I'd thought match play was straight up? Or is this just one form of match play using HCPs?

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

1 minute ago, cksurfdude said:

Huh.. I'd thought match play was straight up? Or is this just one form of match play using HCPs?

Can play either way.  

14 minutes ago, CarlH said:

Can play either way.  

Ahh. Still seems weird to me, tho, and Match play should be just that - two competitors matched vs each other; ie. it's not Stroke play.... (imho)

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

3 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

Ahh. Still seems weird to me, tho, and Match play should be just that - two competitors matched vs each other; ie. it's not Stroke play.... (imho)

Yes, but unless the competitors are of similar handicaps, it would be a one-sided match.  Consider a 7 handicap player playing against a 15 handicap player.  Who's going to win 9 out of 10 times?  Kind of pointless for the higher handicap player to even engage in the match.  However, handicaps are established based on stroke play, not match play.  Therefore, there is not equity by giving full handicap strokes to the higher handicap player.  This is often the bone of contention of 99% of lower handicap players and why they don't want to play high handicap players in handicapped match play.  Can't blame them, at all.

Our club sponsers a match play competition that's flighted and there are no strokes given within that flight.  It's a week long event that draws competitors from all over the PNW.  The only glitch in it is setting up the flights will sometimes result in some players being in a wrong flight than they should based on their qualifying score.  There are sandbaggers, of course, but generally it's the result of having a bad or good qualifying round.

After this weekend, all putts in Match Play must be holed out.  Good enough for Medal Play; why not Match Play?  End of controversy.

That would mean we would miss fun things like Bubba conceding a hole while the ball is still in the air.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

18 minutes ago, cnosil said:

That would mean we would miss fun things like Bubba conceding a hole while the ball is still in the air.

There is always the option to concede a hole, just not give a hole.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

But you said all putts must be holed, that eliminates the concession. I guess I am missing your distinction between conceding and giving a hole.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

1 hour ago, cksurfdude said:

Match play is 1v1 or 2v2. How woukd opponents of differening caps have a fair match. In stroke play it’s normally net vs gross for 18 and not hole by hole. In match play it’s one hole at a time. 

50 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Huh?

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

3 hours ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Match play is 1v1 or 2v2. How woukd opponents of differening caps have a fair match. In stroke play it’s normally net vs gross for 18 and not hole by hole. In match play it’s one hole at a time.

Ricky, so let me explain how this works at my club in the league I used to play in. 2 person teams high cap plays high cap, low plays low in a nine hole match. Team A consists of a 2 and a 11, Team B consists of a 1 and a 14.  In the match, the difference between the two handicaps is the amount of strokes the higher cap player gets. Therefore, the 14 gets 3 shots against the 11 and the 2 gets one shot against the 1. 

Now, for this example, let's say hole 1 is the hardest, hole 5 the second hardest and 9 the third. This means the 14 gets a shot on 1,5 and 9, while the 2 gets a shot on one. They then proceed to shoot the following scores

1 han     3   4   5   4  3  4  5  4  3    35 (net 34)

2 han     4   5   6   3  3  4  5  3  3    36 (net 34)

11 han  5  5  8  5  7  5  6  5  4   50  (net 39)

14 han  7  5  8  6  6  5  8  5  5   55  (net 41)

So, top match, they tied on hole one because of the stroke, the 1 won holes 2 and 3, the 2 won holes 4 and 8. The match ends All Square. Bottom Match, the 11 wins hole 1 (5 v 6) 4, and 7, the 14 only wins hole 5, so the 11 wins 2 up. Also, the matches don't end at lockups because a point is given to the team that wins the most holes net and the team with the low score net.

So, the low handicap players split their 2 points to 1 each side as they ended totally tied, the 11 takes all the points from the 14, winning 2 up in the match and by two net strokes, and team A (the 2 and 11) beat team B in both holes won and strokes. Therefore, for purposes of the league, Team A takes 5 points and Team B takes 1.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

On 3/8/2019 at 3:54 PM, GSwag said:

Seed over all the cart paths and any golfers that want to play have to walk, take a caddie, or bring a push cart.  Yeah, I know, I just created a riot over in "The Villages", but bring it on.  I know it's unpopular to suggest such a thing, but back in the day golf was supposed to be a sport where the walking component was a big part of the competition and game.

Pace of play is maxed out at 3 1/2 hours for any group on the course.  If it's good enough for St. Andrews, then it's good enough for wherever golf is played.  You punch a card at the turn, and if you are over time (1 hour and 45 minutes per nine for those of you keeping score), your group is asked to leave the course.  Well, asked is too polite.  You'd be shown the parking lot by our staff of marshalls who are all college students from the athletic department.

Maximum handicap of 18 is allowed on the course.  Yeah, sure, that seems extreme, but we have a nice big 'ol range over there for those of you who need to work on your game a bit to get down to the maximum number.  And while we're working with your game on the range we're discussing options #1 and #2 above.  Oh yeah, and if you want to play my course, you will HAVE to have an established handicap.  Don't worry, the course is open on Tuesdays and Wednesdays for you to play a round with the pro, to keep score and to have your scores posted for handicap.  We have at least 3 pros available at any time during these days to accommodate anyone interested in playing a round.  "Gee Swag, I just don't have the time to do this, yada, yada, yada."  Well, that's part of the problem honestly that I see with most public courses on the weekends.  Guys out there wasting everyone else's time because they haven't ever practiced their game, and just show up on Saturday or whenever and dust off the clubs from the last time they played and expect to actually keep a ball in play.  Then they ****** about how their game sucks while playing a 5 hour round and holding everyone up behind them.

My course design would incorporate the following holes and distances:

Par 3s of 100, 115, 130, 145, 160 and 185.

Par 4s of 315, 330, 345, 360, 375 and 390.

Par 5s of 450, 465, 480, 505, 520 and 550.

Yeah, that's right.  Six of each par, and half of those holes would be short enough for the average golfer, and even the senior shorter hitters to reach par 4s easily in two and par 5s easily in three.  Don't worry.  If you think that 100 yard par 3 is too easy, you haven't seen my design.  The green would be about the size of my small bedroom in the house (10' x 12') and if you miss anywhere but short, the bunker you are in you are hitting out sideways or backwards, as it will be a true hazard and a true penalty, much like the postage stamp green's bunker is at Royal Troon.  Yeah, Rory took 6 shots to get out of it.  How will you fare?  I'd have doglegs on all the shorter par 4s and double doglegs on all the par 5s.  You want to cut the corner?  Go ahead.  Lots of water on the par 5s right about where you hot shot studs with 300 yards of carry will end up wet.  I will neuter your distance at every turn, and force you to use 14 clubs from your bag for all 18 holes.  Phil Mickelson may not approve, but GOOD!

Tournaments every other weekend at my course.  These are for both the men's and women's members.  You'll never get good at golf if you don't compete against your peers.  Tournaments are always gross and incorporate flights by your pre-established and witnessed handicapped scores.  The cost of these tournaments would be the same as the greens fees currently are, which would be free to members, plus a $10 entry fee for the kitty.  The winner of each flight takes how the cash.  And if you win flight "B", you are in flight "A" next time around.  If you are last in flight "B", you are in flight "C" next time around.

Honestly, the above is not realistic in our day and age when most folks are splitting their time 15 different ways.  I'm genuinely looking for 200 people for my type of club, where the membership fees are reasonable ($150 a month or less).  You will get in shape at my club, and you will always have a game waiting for you.  I would establish an online members only website where members could post requests for tee times, and seek pairings with fellow members.  I would also have a complete online database with all members contact information, and including handicaps.  There are no outliers or strangers at my club.  We all love golf, and we all want to play as much as possible.  Enough of the old boys club.  Everyone can play with everyone else, and there are no cliques at my club.  Be engaging with your fellow members or play somewhere else.

You are correct on that referring to The Villages. Those grumpy old farts over there may tar and feather you and possibly burn you at the stake for the mere mention of that

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

On 3/11/2019 at 2:28 PM, MaxEntropy said:

There is a muni near me that was designed in 1924 (by the same guy that designed Firestone South). The trees have grown a lot since then. I assume many have been trimmed/removed over the years, but there are still a few holes where it is possible to be in the fairway and not have a shot to the green because of huge trees blocking you. It's almost not fair, but it adds to the charm and difficulty.

Max ---- LOL that is what they make a 1 and 2 iron for hit you a hot worm burner and chase it up if within wedge range hit a run up 5 or 7 iron. Warning all of the described shots are as ugly as homemade sin but if executed correctly effective

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

3 minutes ago, BIG STU said:

Max ---- LOL that is what they make a 1 and 2 iron for hit you a hot worm burner and chase it up if within wedge range hit a run up 5 or 7 iron. Warning all of the described shots are as ugly as homemade sin but if executed correctly effective

Yeah, I normally try shots that are well beyond my skills in those situations. It's fun to try, but I rarely practice those kind of shots. 

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

On 3/26/2019 at 10:42 AM, deejaid said:

“Professional televised golf’s sole purpose is to be a 4-hour infomercial to sell equipment.”

Think about it. No other professional televised sport relies so heavily on the viewer also being an amateur participant. You don’t see Ridell football helmet commercials during an NFL game, or a Louisville Slugger baseball bat commercial during the World Series, yet during a golf broadcast, equipment commercials are 80% percent of the ads...followed closely by Investment Firms and ED meds.

I’d wager 99% of golf viewership is by people that play the game and buy based on the commercials they see and the clubs their favorite pro plays.

If professional golf went away, how badly would it hurt the club and equipment manufacturers? While the OEM’s would suffer, would the actual game of golf be better off if we the participants focused on playing and practicing instead of consuming?

LOL you are exactly like me--- The latest and greatest does not move your needle.  As far as investment funds and ED meds---- I ain't got no money to invest and at 62 I do not have any ED problems yet----- And yes my favorite clubs the pros did play them back in the 50s 60s and 70s. Like I told the wide eyed kid at the course one day yes my Precisions were "FT Worth Ben Hogans" and they WERE NEW back in 1954.  LOL you younger guys can not do anything with DJ and myself we are stuck in our old school ways

G

7 minutes ago, MaxEntropy said:

Yeah, I normally try shots that are well beyond my skills in those situations. It's fun to try, but I rarely practice those kind of shots. 

Well now that I do not seriously play anymore I practice trick shots like that because it enhances my fun. I have always practiced trick shots because they are fun and in my younger days I could not spell fairway much less find one but I was a trick shot artist with a 1 iron or 5 iron. Could get out of jail in a NY minute.

Last Saturday I tried a shot I had never practiced with a hybrid. I never have been a hybrid man but I found a little Adams I did some work on to make it anti hook for me. I had missed a fairway and was in a little sandy area with a pretty sandy lie. Normally if it had been a serious match I would have hit a punch draw 5 iron. Instead I decided to try this little 23* Adams hybrid. I hit this ugly ugly low hook that ran like the Energizer bunny darn near on the green. That shot on a scale of ugly was a 10 but it worked. I tried it on the range with several balls Sunday afternoon and it worked so it was no fluke. 

G

LOL you are exactly like me--- The latest and greatest does not move your needle.  As far as investment funds and ED meds---- I ain't got no money to invest and at 62 I do not have any ED problems yet----- And yes my favorite clubs the pros did play them back in the 50s 60s and 70s. Like I told the wide eyed kid at the course one day yes my Precisions were "FT Worth Ben Hogans" and they WERE NEW back in 1954.  LOL you younger guys can not do anything with DJ and myself we are stuck in our old school ways

I only watch The Masters and the equipment commercials aren’t nearly as prevalent during its broadcast than what I saw sitting having dinner in the lounge last week glancing up at the tv during a Thursday round of whatever tournament it was.

I’m really not that up to speed on all the new stuff, mostly only find out about it by what I read here. But you are right, not much for me to get excited about.

Now an LFF on the other hand.......

WITB:

Stan Thompson “Reactionizer” persimmon woods 1-4

Spalding Tour Edition 3-PW

Spalding Top-Flite E.V.A. Sand Club

Rife Legend Z Putter

You are correct on that referring to The Villages. Those grumpy old farts over there may tar and feather you and possibly burn you at the stake for the mere mention of that

Naw, we’re not grumpy but definitely ole farts.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

I like Patrick Reed. And when pro golfers struggle on hard courses.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

I like it when Pro's 3 putt. I don't feel so bad when I walk off the course.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Just now, tony@CIC said:

I like it when Pro's 3 putt. I don't feel so bad when I walk off the course.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

I like it even better when they 4 putt. 

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

10 hours ago, dhartmann34 said:

And when pro golfers struggle on hard courses.

I don't think that is necessarily unpopular. I take some perverse amount of joy when they muck things up (i.e. Rory at the Match Play) - it makes them more human and I can totally relate. I can't tell you how many times I have ended up with a double or worse after a very good drive.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges