Daylight Savings time!

revkev

Count me as another that loves it and would like to have it changed permanently. I hate leaving for work in the dark and coming home in the dark.

• Like 4

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSi2 Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 6.0
Fairway: :Sub70: 939X 15° Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
Hybrid: :Sub70: 939X 3 Hybrid Project X Even Flow Riptide 6.0
Irons: :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 4-GW Project X Catalyst 80 6.0
Wedge: :cleveland-small: Smartsole S
Putter :yes-small: Tracy
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls::Snell: MTB-X or Black

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the Queen🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

With DST comes the weekly after work scramble. Count me as another who thoroughly enjoys the extra daylight. 

• Like 1

RH:

Driver: :cobra-small: F9 9.0º - 14g Low - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Woods: :cobra-small: F9 3W - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Hybrids: :cobra-small:  F9 3H - Aldila Green X

Irons: :cobra-small: F9 One Length 4-PW - Modus3 Tour 105 S

Wedges: :cobra-small: King Wedges 50º/54º/58º Versatile

Putter: :ping-small:  Sigma G Tyne 35"

Ball: Srixon Z Star XV

#cobraconnect19

Better for me all around. I personally wouldn’t mind leaving it forward permanently, more evening daylight. [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 4

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

On 3/9/2019 at 11:59 AM, revkev said:

Daylight savings time equals more golf for me. I basically have three time slots that I might fit a round into - Tuesday afternoon, Friday or Sunday afternoon. Two of those three slots are eliminated when the clocks fall back.

Tomorrow they open back up and I have a 258 time to celebrate with. It will be light until 730 here tomorrow evening.

I love Daylight Savings time! How about you?

Absolutely with you on this.  Fitting more time in on the course after work is possible again.  I love DST and hope it may be changed to year round thing.

• Like 1

With most everyone else on this.  The only downfall for me currently, is that with 3 kids age 4 and under - putting them to bed can be difficult with that much light still out.  Also, many of my rounds are playing in morning weekend rounds.  I can see that changing in the next 3 - 4 years, but I try to help my wife all that I can while the kids are a bit more..... "rambunctious"

• Like 1

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X

3 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Smoke Black RDX

4 Iron - Srixon ZX 23* Recoil F5

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: MP 18 SC Dynamic Gold AMT X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

On 3/9/2019 at 5:28 PM, GB13 said:

Congress should just pass that as a law...

It's been getting more and more attention, but still unlikely considering the state of our nation's politics. It'd be nice if this were the one thing they could all agree on though as I think most people in the US find it more bothersome and annoying than helpful.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/11/politics/donald-trump-daylight-saving-time/index.html

• Like 1

Driver: Mizuno ST190 9.5* Aldila RIP Alpha 60 S
Fairway Wood: Mizuno ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hyrbrid: Mizuno CLK 19* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: Bridgestone J40 CB (4-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: Bridgestone Tour B XW-1 50*, 54*, & 58* Nippon Modus 3 105
Putter: Cleveland Huntington Beach SOFT Premier 4 34"
Ball: Snell MTB-X
Bag: 2017 Titleist Players 5 Stand Bag

It's been getting more and more attention, but still unlikely considering the state of our nation's politics. It'd be nice if this were the one thing they could all agree on though as I think most people in the US find it more bothersome and annoying than helpful.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/11/politics/donald-trump-daylight-saving-time/index.html

I don’t think it’s healthy to change the time - honestly - it’s crazy not to pick one and stick to it. DST would get my vote.

I very much understand the issue for homes with toddlers. I’ve been there and done that. But if the time wasn’t changed the amount of Daylight would creep up slowly and the problem wouldn’t be nearly as significant

• Like 1

Taylor Made Sim2  10.5 (Opened 1 click) Ventus Blue 5  R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Wilson D7 forged 6-GW -  Mamiya recoil 460 R flex

Edison Wedges 54 and 59 KBS Tour Graphite 80's

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Tour Exotics 3 wood is in the bag because we are allowed 14 clubs.  It's a great club for pulling balls out of the water or from bushes - you never want to put your hand into anything in Florida unless you are absolutely certain that it's safe.  There are rare wind conditions when I might hit it off the tee on a few holes that I play.  

21 minutes ago, revkev said:

I don’t think it’s healthy to change the time - honestly - it’s crazy not to pick one and stick to it. DST would get my vote.

I very much understand the issue for homes with toddlers. I’ve been there and done that. But if the time wasn’t changed the amount of Daylight would creep up slowly and the problem wouldn’t be nearly as significant

I've got a toddler and a 7-yr old girl. I vote DST all the way. Standard time all year would be a marginal difference - besides, blackout curtains are a thing for a reason 😉 

• Like 3

Driver: Mizuno ST190 9.5* Aldila RIP Alpha 60 S
Fairway Wood: Mizuno ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hyrbrid: Mizuno CLK 19* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: Bridgestone J40 CB (4-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: Bridgestone Tour B XW-1 50*, 54*, & 58* Nippon Modus 3 105
Putter: Cleveland Huntington Beach SOFT Premier 4 34"
Ball: Snell MTB-X
Bag: 2017 Titleist Players 5 Stand Bag

Either DST or standard, I don't care --- just quit changing it twice a year!

• Like 1

Driver: :ping-small: G400 Max 9 degree set to +1, Aldila Extreme Green 55 gram R shaft 

Fairway: :taylormade-small: M4 3W (16.5*) 5W (21*) 7W (24*) -- stock R shafts.

Irons: :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW KBSTour Graphite  70g shafts R

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX2 52,56, 60 degree wedges

Putter: :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7S

Ball: :Snell: MTB-X

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

I've got a toddler and a 7-yr old girl. I vote DST all the way. Standard time all year would be a marginal difference - besides, blackout curtains are a thing for a reason [emoji6] 

Hey we have hurricane shutters - they are always down in one room of the house. Guess whose those are. :)

• Like 1

Taylor Made Sim2  10.5 (Opened 1 click) Ventus Blue 5  R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Wilson D7 forged 6-GW -  Mamiya recoil 460 R flex

Edison Wedges 54 and 59 KBS Tour Graphite 80's

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Tour Exotics 3 wood is in the bag because we are allowed 14 clubs.  It's a great club for pulling balls out of the water or from bushes - you never want to put your hand into anything in Florida unless you are absolutely certain that it's safe.  There are rare wind conditions when I might hit it off the tee on a few holes that I play.