Sign in to follow this  
GolfKing123

What do you recommend

What golf site do you guys recommend to order online from? I stop playing golf but now I am thinking of maybe getting into it again later in the future.

For used clubs, I recommend:

Callawaypreowned
Globalgolf
2ndswing
Taylormadegolfpreowned

If you're looking for new, or stuff other than clubs, check out:

Budgetgolf
TGW
Rockbottomgolf
Golfdiscount

• Like 4

I'd recommend local golf stores and/or golf courses and look into some decent used clubs.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TSauer said:

For used clubs, I recommend:

Callawaypreowned
Globalgolf
2ndswing
Taylormadegolfpreowned

If you're looking for new, or stuff other than clubs, check out:

Budgetgolf
TGW
Rockbottomgolf
Golfdiscount

This is definitely the best answer you are gonna get...

You can get a set of used game improvement irons that are a few years old for really cheap. That and a driver are enough to start.

I got a bag and a cheap putter when I got started about a year and a half ago for 30 bucks at dicks sporting goods. I still use them both.

Lastly. Lostgolfballs.com is the best place to get a bunch of good, but cheap balls.

• Like 1

Get on CallawayGolfPreowned.com and sign up for their emails. They run great sales, sometimes 40% off or BOGO, and their "Like New" column are generally new overstock product. It's definitely best to be fit with new product, but if too expensive, look into last years models and you'll save a lot. Try to buy locally so you can hit the club(s) before making a purchase.

• Like 2

I mostly prefer to buy my golf stuff from  2 online stores, they are Globalgolf and Reecoupons.com, because I like the quality they guys deliver and they give much discount on all accessories also they have wide range of golf and all other stuff, so its lil bit helps me to save some bucks.

I absolutely love Rockbottomgolf.com
I have used their site to purchase everything from clubs for the kids to my hybrid and personalized golf balls.

Posted (edited)

GlobalGolf, Hurricane Golf, 3ballsgolf, Budgetgolf, and 2ndswing have all gave great service for me.  On most things besides wedges and irons, I'll buy used.  The excellent and even good condition clubs on most of these sites are usually higher than my expectations and they all ship quickly.  

Pro Tip:  Most of these sites also have eBay pages and I'll find that the prices on eBay are sometimes better than on their website.  Also, I'm a sucker for the best deal, so if I do order new, I'll always look for coupon codes to insert and nearly 80% of the time, I'll get something additional off the price.

Edited by juspoole
  • Like 1

I've used Global Golf in the past and they are pretty good - I just wish they posted actual images of the product... Any more, I just use eBay and will often start with one of the sellers mentioned above. I've also bought from individuals on eBay, but I only purchase from the US and ask questions as needed. If the seller doesn't respond to or simply can't answer a question, I go elsewhere.

Don’t forget about the U-try program the Global golf offers, they have now expanded to almost every category of clubs as well as full sets (though a $100 to try an iron set seems a bit steal, but I get it)

https://www.globalgolf.com/u-try/

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy