Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Golf Pass

BestGuess

Just renewed Golf Pass for another year but are little shocked at how bad the deal has become...$199  no tee time fees OK,  Free cancellation OK....Free round of golf once a month PHONY DEAL..must play Monday thru Thursday after 12 noon and $21 max value...well in the last two weeks there have been no more the 4 or 5 hot deals after 12 in my area and two of them are short courses that hot deal at less then $15 after noon anyway???? In fact looking at the hot deals in my area next week over half of them are in the 10:00 to 11:52 time frame. NICE Hot deals at 11:52 meaning you cannot use your promo code...any other plus or minus to Golf Pass you can relate....   

Have you tried https://www.golf18network.com/
Might be worth a look.
I've used it in the past without any issues.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

I'm not going to renew mine this year. I can't make the $$$ work to my benefit with it being $199. If I could play 5 rounds/month then I could see the benefit but like the OP said, very few, if any, hot deals that actually qualify for discount. I play a lot of weekday golf but rarely get to use my discount.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Cobra Connect 5 Competitor - Team Chad

• :cobra-small: King Radspeed 10.5* w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 60 6.5 tipped 1/2" - Peacoat/Red
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Big Tour 3 Wood w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 70 6.5 Tipped 1/2"
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Tour 5 Wood w/ Motore X F1 70 X Flex 
  • :cobra-small: King Utility 4 21* w/ Tensei Pro White 100 X Flex
  • :cobra-small: King Tour MIM Copper Irons 5-G w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :cobra-small: King MIM Black Wedges 55* & 60* w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :taylormade-small: Spider SR
  • :titelist-small: Pro V1x Left Dash
  • Lefty

Let me refrain, I just checked two weeks out on hot deals in my area....not more then 3 each day after 12....Golf Channel is really gone overboard to sell a worthless $199 Golf Pass...they have been getting worse every year with deals, now it is getting clear they are making money   TEE OFF maybe a better deal now...I am stuck for another year as I have built up a lot of the $10 discounts to use of course they have so many restrictions on deals now I may end up just loosing them anyway...And on top of the big deal they let you watch worthless training tips from a dozen or more instructors which if you watch enough of them you find out everyone of them has a better and different way to do everything.....and bottom line they all want to sell you their lesson plans which is the real reason they are on their anyway....

Archived