2019 MyGolfSpy March Madness

Our Sponsors

The Zebras won that one! Virginia shouldn't have even been in this game...Zebras got them through the tourny.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Exactly why I was rooting against them. No bueno
  • Like 1

:ping-small: G400 Max

:ping-small: G410 3W

:ping-small: G410 3 & 4 Crossover

:ping-small: i200 5-PW

:vokey-small: Vokey SM7 | 52-56-60

:taylormade-small: Taylormade Spider X

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We've got a MyGolfSpy Madness NCAA Basketball bracket up on ESPN again. What will the winner win? Well, thanks to Cleveland Golf, the winner will walk away with a custom Huntington Beach SOFT put

The new putter came today and it is a beaut.  With a white Winn 1.32 grip and navy/orange/white trim it's a fitting tribute to the Hoos.  I haven't had it on the course yet, but I am super impressed b

Congratulations to BGH Bracket/espn19369949 Shoot me a DM and let's get that putter on its way to you. 🙂

Posted Images

• SPY VIP

Congratulations to BGH Bracket/espn19369949

Shoot me a DM and let's get that putter on its way to you. 🙂

• Like 5

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @golfspy_dave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

11 hours ago, M. Parsons said:

Double Dribble Champion!!!

Ahem, *national champion. 

• Like 1

2020 MGS Hard Rock Challenge

SkyCaddie SX400
OGIO Silencer:  Followed by Arccos
:cobra-small: F9 TL, Atmos TS Blue
:nike-small: Vapor Fly 3, Diamana Blue, Covert 2.0 3H, Kuro Kage Black
:wilson-small:
Wilson D7 Irons 4-GW,  Dynamic Gold AMT
:ping-small: Glide  52, 56 ES
:EVNROLL: ER2
:bridgestone-small: BXS

Romans 10:9

I gotta say it's pretty frustrating that the refs check every out of bounds call within the last 2 minutes, but can't go back and call that foul that I'm sure they also saw in the replay. 

Okay, I'm done, the game is over and I do appreciate UV's coach giving God the glory.  Go Hogs!!!

In my ATumSBM.jpg Silencer

:cobra-small: King F9 set to 9*, Tour length Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0 S-flex, with GolfPride MCC +4 mid-size

SONARTEC 3W - 13*, UST Mamiya 65 Gold S-flex, with GolfPride G2 Tour Wrap

Gigagolf.com - TXR Hybrid: 3H, UST Proforce V2 S-flex, with GolfPride G2 Tour Wrap

:ping-small: G 2016, 4-PW, AWT 2.0 S-flex, +1/2", black dot, with Super Stroke - Soft Wrap TC

:titelist-small: :vokey-small: - SM8 Tour Chrome, 50.08F - 54.10S - 58.12D

:EVNROLL: Custom Fit 35" ER6 Red at 68 degree lie angle and 4 degrees of loft

:Snell: MTB-X

:918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope

So who is BGH?

• Like 1

Driver: Tour Edge Exotics EXS w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft BACKUP DRIVER: Cobra F8 w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft  Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3W(14.5*) & 5W(18.5*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrids: Tour Edge CBX 119 4H(22*)  with Project X Evenflo regular shaft Irons: Wilson Staff D7 5 - PW w/Recoil 460 regular shafts Wedges: Wilson D7 GW(50*) & SW(54*) w/Recoil 460 regular shafts; Cleveland RTX Zipcore(58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  Putter: 33" Slotline SSi 693 mid mallet Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat Blue).

Ahem.  That would be me.   Reader of My Golf Spy reviews.  Not much for posting, but since you asked . . .

Virginia grad and fan.  16 handicapper.  Currently using an Evenroll #8 putter, but looking forward to trying out the Cleveland HB SOFT #6 with navy and orange accents and a white alignment dot.  I will post pictures when it arrives.  

• Like 4

IMG_9876.thumb.jpg.91e5a56550a5a0131163762e55d48280.jpgThe new putter came today and it is a beaut.  With a white Winn 1.32 grip and navy/orange/white trim it's a fitting tribute to the Hoos.  I haven't had it on the course yet, but I am super impressed by the weight and balance.IMG_9871.thumb.jpg.bc06011a7a78a316dad01c4a4bdc5641.jpgI have been putting pretty well lately with the ER8, but the lure of testing this out is too much to resist.IMG_9869.thumb.jpg.e3075f95af87caec292c87696981d3ae.jpg

Edited by BGH
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

Congrats BGH, I roll the Evnroll ER6 but also have the Huntington Beach Soft 11. It’s designed to do pretty much the same as the Evnroll...with the double milling in the center of the face.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: Tour Edge Exotics EXS w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft BACKUP DRIVER: Cobra F8 w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft  Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3W(14.5*) & 5W(18.5*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrids: Tour Edge CBX 119 4H(22*)  with Project X Evenflo regular shaft Irons: Wilson Staff D7 5 - PW w/Recoil 460 regular shafts Wedges: Wilson D7 GW(50*) & SW(54*) w/Recoil 460 regular shafts; Cleveland RTX Zipcore(58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  Putter: 33" Slotline SSi 693 mid mallet Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat Blue).

I like the way it plays.  Compared to my Evnroll, the balance is a little better in the Cleveland, the Cleveland has a smaller profile (which looks better to me), and the Envroll feels softer (I like the feel of the Evnroll more).  I will be playing them both (and mixing in an Odyssey 2-ball fang slant neck too) as I like to change out putters when I have a few poor rounds on the greens just to change the look up.

One of the things I like about the Cleveland is the WinnX Pro 1.32 grip.  I have the Gravity Grip on the Evnroll and a Winn AVS midsize pistol grip on the Odyssey.  The WinnX Pro is by far my favorite of the three.

StrokerAce
:tour-edge: EXS 220 HZRDUS Smoke
:cobra-small:  King F7 3w Fujikara 
:callaway-small:  Apex 20 Catalyst 6.0
:callaway-small:  Apex 23 Catalyst 6.0
--------------------------
:srixon-small: Z785 KBS CTaper lite
:cleveland-small:  RTX Zipcore 54/58 
:ping-small: Sigma G Kinloch C 
--------------------------
:918457628_PrecisionPro: nx7 pro rangefinder
:1590477705_SunMountain:  C130 cart bag