TESTERS WANTED! ×

Evnroll Putter Hype

themondayqualifier

First time long time…

…and as far as I can tell there has been lots of My Golf Spy Hype about the boutique brand Evnroll, but I'm here to ask the real life buzz questions - Does anyone have any insight on Evnroll Putters? The tech is captivating, I love Guerin Rifes former work, and the look of the midblade ER2 almost requires some time alone.....

Anyway, I’m turning to the community for info mostly because I don’t trust/have contempt for Golf Digest and the PGA Tours equipment blogs, so any actual human/user info on this unique brand would be greatly appreciated!

Question mostly pertaining to:
1. Does the Sweet Face Technology actually work?
2. Where's the best place to try one out? 
3. Where's the best place to buy one? 

Keep in mind I live in rural Ontario! (Shout out to MGS Canada)

Welcome to the forums!

Some good threads to start with on this topic:

• On the 2019 Evnroll line: 
  • User reviews from a couple years back: 
  • Another extended thread: 

EDIT: And @jlukes beat me to it. Well done, sir.

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

17 minutes ago, themondayqualifier said:

First time long time…

…and as far as I can tell there has been lots of My Golf Spy Hype about the boutique brand Evnroll, but I'm here to ask the real life buzz questions - Does anyone have any insight on Evnroll Putters? The tech is captivating, I love Guerin Rifes former work, and the look of the midblade ER2 almost requires some time alone.....

Anyway, I’m turning to the community for info mostly because I don’t trust/have contempt for Golf Digest and the PGA Tours equipment blogs, so any actual human/user info on this unique brand would be greatly appreciated!

Question mostly pertaining to:
1. Does the Sweet Face Technology actually work?
2. Where's the best place to try one out? 
3. Where's the best place to buy one? 

Keep in mind I live in rural Ontario! (Shout out to MGS Canada)

Welcome to the Forums.

As the guys above mentioned, you'll find plenty of info in those threads. For you being in Ontario, you might want to look into TXG, they have fitting locations in Toronto and Burlington, and I'm sure they will have all of the Evnroll putters for you to try out/get fit/buy. Other locations can be found on Evnroll's website... https://evnroll.com/storelocator/ 

As for me, I had never been fit for a putter before I went to the Evnroll HQ in Carlsbad, CA, and I had never even thought about using a mallet, but that's what I've been using since April '17 and I love it. I certainly believe in the Sweet Face Technology, and feel like it works for me, and that's all that really matters, right? I can tell you that I have more confidence over putts than I ever have before, but that's not to say that you're gonna make 'em all. Anyway, I hope that helps, and I hope you find the one that's right for you.

• In my :mizuno-small: BR-D4 6-way
  • :cobra-small: King F9 set to 9*, Tour length Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0 S-flex, with GolfPride MCC +4 mid-size
  • image.png.27e1496834233542c5d124bf8b9e3352.png3W - 13*, UST Mamiya 65 Gold S-flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :taylormade-small: SIM UDI 2-iron - 18*, Mitsubishi Diamana Thump 100 X-flex, with GolfPride MCC Align
  • :srixon-small: ZX5 4-5 & ZX7 6-PW, :Nippon: Modus3 120 Tour S-flex, +1/2", with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: - SM8 Tour Chrome, 50.08F - 54.10S - 58.12D, DG Wedge Flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :EVNROLL: Custom Fit 35" ER6 Red at 68 degree lie angle and 4 degrees of loft
  • :Snell: MTB-X            :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope             Tracked by :Arccos:         #WPS 🐗

Archived