Sign in to follow this  
furu

Help needed - Titleist Players 4 StaDry White TB9SX2-1

Hi,

Haven't been here for a while :) I'm gonna come crawling back when I need help :D

Can anyone help me find this bag - Titleist Players 4 StaDry. White, product code TB9SX2-1.

It's a US release only, and limited edition. I think. What I'm actually asking for is if someone finds it in a store, help me purchase it and ship it to me. We'll discuss the practicalities if someone. PayPal is your friend. If you wonder if I'm a total a****** and completely unreliable just ask one of the MGS guys. They'll confirm that it's true :D 

If you come across it in an online store that ships to Europe - please let me know. If you find one in your local store - let me know if we can work something out. Fairly desperate to find one at this point :) 

2019-4-STADRY-W-H--TB9SX2-1.jpeg

Don't have any contacts in Titleist USA. They're probably sold out, and the only option is finding one in a store somewhere.

Well - I don't get it either when that basic search shows that Fairwaygolf will have it in stock in June and I can't even access the GG website from Europe. 

I know how to google stuff. It's not a question of how dumb I am 😄  It's a question of "has anyone seen this bag in a store somewhere and do you want to make a little money by helping me buy it and have it shipped to Norway" 🙂 

• Like 1

Angry Yeti came through! A true superhero. Thanks 🙂

• Like 2

@furu  Great to see you on the forums again!!  Don't be a stranger...

• Like 2