TESTERS WANTED! ×

Not entirely sure if this is allowed here (delete the post if now) but I considering upgrading my SC200 Swing Caddy to the SC300. Part of that would be selling the 200. I purchased it last year. It works perfectly. Remote, etc is in perfect working order. I still even have the box. It was (Still is) $349.00 new. If anyone is interested, hit me with a PM. 

Full disclosure: the new one keeps data on an app that the 200 doesn't. I would like that feature because I recently purchased new irons and I want to lock in some distances. 

Rounds per year: 80-90. 

Handicap: 11.6

In my Bag:

Driver - Taylormade SLDR (Adjusted 1/2 to the draw side and 8* loft)

Fairway Woods: 3 & 5 Taylormade SLDR

Irons 4-AW: Taylormade M2 (2016)

Wedges: Volkey SM6 56* and SM7 60*

Balls: ProVx - preferred, Calloway Chrome second.

Holes in one: None  ;)

Albatross: ONE!  :D

Eagles: Many

Favorite golf slogan: It's a target game, not a distance game. 

1 hour ago, Putt4eagle said:

Not entirely sure if this is allowed here (delete the post if now) but I considering upgrading my SC200 Swing Caddy to the SC300. Part of that would be selling the 200. I purchased it last year. It works perfectly. Remote, etc is in perfect working order. I still even have the box. It was (Still is) $349.00 new. If anyone is interested, hit me with a PM. 

Full disclosure: the new one keeps data on an app that the 200 doesn't. I would like that feature because I recently purchased new irons and I want to lock in some distances. 

Theres a whole section to advertise freely your unwanted tech, worth putting it in there as you might have more chance selling there. Good luck

link... https://forum.mygolfspy.com/forum/28-free-classifieds/ 

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

Archived