jlukes

Who uses The Grint

Our Sponsors

Originally was using GolfLogix as a GPS app on my iPhone and Apple Watch but it would drain the battery quickly and chew up data. Finished up a free trial and used it for a few more months at a discounted rate.
Found out at The Grint a bit after and have only used it for handicap tracking. Most of the courses nearby have GPS units in the cart so I relied on those for a while. Finally got a GPS Watch for Christmas and will be using that from here on out.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I"ve been using The Grint for over 3 years and I think it's one of the best stat trackers out there. Having 3+ years worth of rounds in it really gives me a good picture of where I've improved and of course where I still need work. The developers do a good job of keeping the app up to date and are very responsive to feedback, too. 

• Like 1

On 3/18/2019 at 9:23 AM, GolfSpy Stroker said:

if you want to add me to your friends list I am "StrokerAce21".... can you believe someone stole StrokerAce from me !?!?! the nerve....

grint.gif

I added you as well...

On 3/18/2019 at 3:02 PM, ballplayer002003 said:

This is awesome, I kind of wanted to get a Grint community going.  

I agree!

Feel free to add me as well, "ncwoz"

Just downloaded the Grint on Android and truly love the app! Tried a few others before this, but the courses were spotty and since I play crappy courses in my area the Grint was able to deliver! 

So far, i've noticed that my GPS is about +/- 5yds from a buddies scope, but still close enough for my high handicap. 3 rounds in and looking good so far. 

• Like 4

I've been using the free version of The Grint for two years and really like it. I don't use the GPS on-course because I don't have an unlimited data cell phone plan. I enter my scores when I get home on my PC.

I just downloaded Google Rewards and would like to use credit earned there to upgrade to Pro for advanced statistics.

• Like 1

I've been using the Grint for about 2 years. Am interested to see how the new handicap rules with affect my current handicap and how the Grint keeps up with the daily changes.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Once the GHIN hole-by-hole tracking works, I don't think I'll have a use for The Grint anymore

• Like 2

I’ve used Grint for a couple years; started on a buddies trip so we could use the leaderboard feature. That rocks!! I probably won’t give up on The Grint, but I also am interested in the GHIN hole by hole tracking.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I too have been using the Grint for a few years.  We started using it on a golf trip with guys coming in from all over, some members at their local courses others just social golfers so.  I don't use the GPS because I shoot a lot of things with the range finder but I do use it to track my stats such as driving accuracy and GIR.  I also keep an official handicap at my home course.

• Like 1

I agree!
Feel free to add me as well, "ncwoz"

I just sent you a friend request on The Grint.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1