hckymeyer

K-Sig strikes again ... Gloves

Our Sponsors

You could color in the logo or  cut it out?  They ran big for me.  I wear a medium in titleist and a small in the kirkland.  BUT... This is the best golf glove deal of all time.  $5 for a glove on par with any $23 high-end glove.  I want to compare to Titleist's "players glove" but surely the titleist leather is thinner considering they charge 5X the price...  

After using the K-Sig gloves for 6 months, I’m recommending them to the other 16 guys in our group. This is a really good glove. Comfortable, durable, and a great price.
The Kirkland poker chip marker doesn’t click with me, so I gave it away.
I give the gloves 5 stars.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

After using the K-Sig gloves for 6 months, I’m recommending them to the other 16 guys in our group. This is a really good glove. Comfortable, durable, and a great price.
The Kirkland poker chip marker doesn’t click with me, so I gave it away.
I give the gloves 5 stars.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
I really like the gloves as well

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I purchased a 4-pack of the K-Sig gloves recently and have been impressed with their feel and durability. I usually wear a Cadet XL in my preferred MG Golf Dynagrip Elite, so I was fitted into the K-Sig medium-large (ML). It's a snug fit, at first, but loosens up comfortably in just a few swings.

The oversized poker chip included also makes a nice gift for that annoying player who uses a damn tee for his ball-marker.

• Like 1