Sign in to follow this  
Golfspy_CG2

Wilson D7 Irons 5-GW Recoil 460 R Flex-SOLD

Sold!!  Thanks everyone for the interest!     

Grab a set that is currently the focus of the Wilson D7 challenge going on across the US. 

This is the Wilson iron that is giving people back yardage they thought they had lost forever.  They are simply some of the easiest irons, I've ever hit and just go high and straight...and oh yeah far.   if you don't believe me, check out some the blog piece from Golfspy_barbajo

https://mygolfspy.com/first-look-wilson-staff-d7-irons/

The specs on these are 1/2 long and 2 degrees upright.   Hit me up with any questions, already have some inquires about these in the shop, but wanted to give my fellow spies who are in the market for a great affordable set of irons to start the year. 

Note: the face's actually look much better in person than the pics, the only one that is really heavily used is the 7 (top pic 2nd from left) as it's been used on the range a lot more than the others. 

Wilson D7 Sole Pics.jpg

Wilson D7 Shaft Pics.jpg

Wilson D7 Grips Crossline.jpg

Wilson D7 Face Pics 5 to 8.jpg

Wilson  D7 Face Pics 9-G.jpg

• Like 2

Not interested in purchasing, but wanted to chime in and say that's a fantastic deal for a great set of irons.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, edingc said:

Not interested in purchasing, but wanted to chime in and say that's a fantastic deal for a great set of irons.

Thanks...they are great, and I'm just passing on the great deal I recieved.  They've been fun to play but if i didn't have other things in the works, they'd be staying put. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Announcements

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    bogeybro

• By Golfspy_CG2
      This review coincided with the National D7 Challenge that Wilson Staff ran through the first 3 months of the season.   To be eligible for the testing, forum members had to go to a Wilson Demo Day or local golf store and demo the D7 iron and see how much distance they gained. 
      As a result the selected members received a full set of D7 irons.  This testing is also a milestone for MGS of sorts as it marks the first official club test for our women members.  So we're excited to have a couple of them chiming in on what we are sure will be some very helpful and insightful reviews. 

The Testers are as follows:
      @Steve2100                                     Stage 1                 Stage 2
      @Tarheelvolvo                                  Stage 1                 Stage 2
      @JohnSmalls                                   Stage 1                  Stage 2
      @GeekingGolf                                  Stage 1                   Stage 2
      Our Two Female Reviewers
      @GolfDorkette                                Stage 1                    Stage 2
      @artful_golfer                                 Stage 1                    Stage 2
    • By Mudwick
      Howdy! Looking forward to my fitting next week for the new T-Series irons. Currently gaming 7-9 AP2 and 5-6 AP3 and a 4 in the TMB.
      Titleist usually gives their fitters a sheet with blend suggestions (and even loft adjustments recommendations). Has anyone seen this sheet yet? Has anyone been fitted for a blended set? If so, what is your setup?
      Thanks!
    • By Golfspy_CG2
      Lynx Golf announced it's return to the US Market earlier this year.  To help spread the word, Lynx offered up 4 sets of it's Black Cat and 4 sets of it's Prowler VT irons to testers of tMYGolfSpy.   These testers will be sharing their thoughts with you on everything regarding these irons. 
      They'll begin with a bio of themselves and their games so you can see which tester might most resemble your playing ability and some initial thoughts on the looks of the clubs fresh out of the boxes from the UK.  
      Over the next six weeks or so, they will be returning to the thread to share their thoughts and answer any specific questions you may have about the irons, so check back here regularly to see how they are performing for the testers. 

Testers for the Black Cats are
      @knightsofnii                                           Stage 1                         Stage 2
      @JimNantzsToast                                   Stage 1                          Stage 2
      @kardboard.kid                                       Stage 1                          Stage 2              
      @daviddvm                                              Stage 1                         Stage 2

Prowler VT Testers are:
      @Jmikecpa                                             Stage 1                        Stage 2                 
      @JudgeSmails                                       Stage 1                         Stage 2
      @azstu324                                             Stage 1                         Stage 2
      @blackngold_blood                                Stage 1                        Stage 2
  • Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!