Golfspy_CG2

Testers ANNOUNCED: Golf Pride Grips

Our Sponsors

Testers Chosen!

These four forum members will be testing and reviewing the Golf Pride Tour SNSR Contour Pro (104cc) putter grips:

Reviewing a set of Z Grip ALIGN grips:

And reviewing the MCC Plus4 ALIGN grips:

Full announcement here

3-Testers Wanted

Z Grip ALIGN

Tour Velvet ALIGN

MCC & MCC Plus 4 ALIGN

Tour Velvet Plus 4  (rubber or cord)

Golf Pride ® a division of power management company Eaton and an
industry leader in grip innovation, today announced it will offer the brand’s Z-Grip ® with its
popular ALIGN ® Technology in 2019.

According to a recent survey, ALIGN Technology is now used by 74 TOUR players. This
technology was first introduced in Golf Pride brand’s MCC ® and MCC Plus4 ® hybrid grips and is
also available in a Tour Velvet® grip (all rubber) option. With the addition of a full cord grip to
complement the existing options, Golf Pride will now offer ALIGN Technology in a full range of
feel preferences.

AND

4-Testers Wanted

Tour SNSR Contour Pro (104 or 140cc)

The Contour Pro putter grip offers the leading Tour-
preferred, pistol-shape in two oversized models for unsurpassed feel and feedback.

The TOUR SNSR Contour Pro utilizes the same soft, ultra-tuned rubber formulation as its
predecessors giving the grip an excellent feel and facilitating lighter grip pressure to encourage
a smoother stroke. The proprietary TOUR SNSR technology enhances feedback, affording
better distance control on greens of all speeds.

The TOUR SNSR Contour Pro putter grip also features soft, rounded edges, and a pistol flare
back to more naturally fit in the hands. The shape includes a wide, paddle front for a consistent
landing zone for the fingers and a tapered profile for players who prefer the traditional,
sculptured grip design. This pistol shaped putter grip with contour has been trusted by the best
players in the world to win the most coveted championships in golf.

Doing this Testing, DOES NOT disqualify you from other Testing in 2019, once this ones' completed. We expect this testing to be much shorter than club testings, perhaps 4 weeks total. 

How To Apply

In a post below please list the following:

First Name/Home State (US Eligible)

Current Grips Used

Choose EITHER the ALIGN (pick one model) or SNSR (pick 104 or 140 cc)

Last Instruction:  PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST IN YOUR APPLICATION POST

Will be choosing the Testers Next Week-Good Luck!

Golf Pride Align Grips-Testing.jpg

GolfPride Plus 4 Testing.jpg

Golfpride Tour SNSR Putter Grip.jpg

• Like 9

Cool little test & review here! I'll be busy with another review, so good luck to all the entrants! I'm looking forward to what you have to say-especially about the Tour Velvet's which would have been my want. Cheers all!

Man I wish my season was starting so I could get in on this. Good luck everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Good luck to those that apply. Must be Golf Pride day as I got the urge to try the Contour Pro 104cc grip so I bought one this morning for my Toulon Indianapolis. Can't wait to see how it compares to the original for me and how it compares to the testers previous grip.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, blackngold_blood said:

Good luck to those that apply. Must be Golf Pride day as I got the urge to try the Contour Pro 104cc grip so I bought one this morning for my Toulon Indianapolis. Can't wait to see how it compares to the original for me and how it compares to the testers previous grip.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Oh Man!!  What a fricking combo that will be.   gotta see pics of it when you get it installed!

• Like 2

Is there an Align version of the Tour Velvet +4? Not trying to be "that guy" but I've never seen it mentioned by GP.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yungkory said:

Is there an Align version of the Tour Velvet +4? Not trying to be "that guy" but I've never seen it mentioned by GP.

Sorry that was a typo on my part, I corrected it.  Thanks for the eagle eye!! 

• Like 1

Rob, NC
Gripmaster Leather on one set of irons and Golf Pride MCC (New Decade® MultiCompound) on the other

Align Z Cord Grip for sure.  Summer in NC is coming up and I don't use a glove when I play so I need all the cord!

Tyler | MO
Current Grips: Golf Pride NDMC
Tour Velvet Plus 4 Rubber

Thanks for another awesome opportunity!

19 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Sorry that was a typo on my part, I corrected it.  Thanks for the eagle eye!! 

We're all human, happy to help.

I'll be interested to see what the Tour Velvet +4 tester has to say. I'm probably gonna throw a couple of them on a few of my irons to test myself.

Drew from VT

test - Z Grip ALIGN

using - NDMC 

thanks

Edited by drewmun247
Didn’t say thanks

Dave from TX

Tour Velvet

MCC Plus 4 ALIGN

Thanks!

Fossil 

North Carolina