TESTERS WANTED! ×

Golfer's tan? How do you avoid it?

MarieLaure

Hello all,

I am Marie Laure and recently joined this (great) forum. (Feel free to read my presentation btw, it is super boring 🙂 -> "international" section, I live in Paris )

I recently started golf (March 2018) but I am already a golf addict and find myself spending hours on the course every weekend (it takes longer to complete 18 holes when you're a beginner...)

My question is about tanning... Last summer, I had what one calls a golfer's tan the entire season! 

I would be pleased if some of you could give me few tips on avoiding it. 

I may add before receiving the same replies as on the French forums I asked that my idea is not getting orange like President TRUMP, I take care of my skin and am aware of the risks of tanning too much. 
But I confess that I prefer to have a light tan more than a super white winter skin when wearing my summer dresses. 🙂

Thanking you in advance,

Bisous,

Marie Laure

Welcome to the forum, Marie Laure!

As a fellow European, you know how scarce the sun is around here, so people love getting a tan and skin protection is not their top priority. This also applies to the lady golfers in my club. Summer time is also the only time to show-off your perfect tan, so they'll go as lightly clothed as possible (remaining within the border of decorum).

On the other hand, if you are like the Asian players (see LPGA) who think whiter is prettier, then you can wrap yourself up until only your face is visible. You can either wear pants and long sleeves or a dress with sun sleeves and leggings (which turns out to be the same thing). Don't forget to use those wide rain hats to cover your ears as well and keep an umbrella with UV protection on your cart at all times. In our club, people make fun others who use umbrella on sunny days.

Or you can skip the above and only apply sunscreen to your exposed skin, but I personally dislike that sticky, oily feeling, especially if you are wearing glasses or shades.

I am by no means a fan of orange, but for me nothing screams healthy and active as a nice bronzed skin. Once you got your desired tone, you'll still need to use sunscreen, or you'll be all wrinkled by age 50 (without knowing your age).

My 2 cents.

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

Only way to avoid it is covering from head to toe. To minimize it get a tan outside of golf

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

Sunscreen SPF 70? My issue is actually my gloved hand - playing about 150 rounds a year one hand is deeply tanned and the gloved hand is a pasty white.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

It's impossible. 

Screen-Shot-2019-03-15-at-3_36.01-PM1.png.a7dae080f78bdd09ab978dd4db111563.png

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

I can see mitigating it to a point with the above recommendations, but it is indeed difficult at best to try and achieve... You can only get so naked before they take you away in a rubber truck..! I'd add that regardless, everyone should protect themselves with some form of sunscreen at least on their ears, nose & neck-even if wearing a wide-brimmed hat. Nasty business the sun, and I've had my share of friends and family diagnosed with all types of skin ailments attributed to over exposure to it.

Welcome to the forums from Idaho, USA BTW! Enjoy them and stay active, we'd love to hear about more international golfing!

Avoir un grand jour! (hope that translates...)

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

I tried playing golf au natural.  Sadly, there was significant objections from the other golfers and those houses adjacent to the course. The police were not amused, either.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

I'd add that regardless, everyone should protect themselves with some form of sunscreen at least on their ears, nose & neck-even if wearing a wide-brimmed hat. Nasty business the sun, and I've had my share of friends and family diagnosed with all types of skin ailments attributed to over exposure to it.

You get quickly converted to lots of sunscreen after a few trips to the dermatologist for a MOHs procedure! Don't ask me how I know.

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Good morning guys (it is 9am here but you are all prolly still asleep),

Thanks a lot for all your replies!

First, because some of you may be interested in, did you know we actually have a "naturiste" golf course here in France? (A golf course for naked golfers...) I am pretty sure it is "La Jenny" golf course, apparently a "not so good" 6-hole course on the Atlantic French coast. But I have never been there. 🙂

As I told you, I protect my exposed skin with appropriate sunscreen (30+SPF), that let me slightly tan without annoying my dermatologist nor being all wrinkled (I am only 31 tbt) 

(BTW, without turning my post into a commercial, if you can find "Vichy Solar protective water" in the US, you may want give it a try. Good protection and because it is "water", no greasy effect on your grip)

Bonne journée ! 

MA

I'm in Scotland, what's this 'TAN' thing you speak of? 😂

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

Good morning guys (it is 9am here but you are all prolly still asleep),

Thanks a lot for all your replies!

First, because some of you may be interested in, did you know we actually have a "naturiste" golf course here in France? (A golf course for naked golfers...) I am pretty sure it is "La Jenny" golf course, apparently a "not so good" 6-hole course on the Atlantic French coast. But I have never been there.
As I told you, I protect my exposed skin with appropriate sunscreen (30+SPF), that let me slightly tan without annoying my dermatologist nor being all wrinkled (I am only 31 tbt) 
(BTW, without turning my post into a commercial, if you can find "Vichy Solar protective water" in the US, you may want give it a try. Good protection and because it is "water", no greasy effect on your grip)
Bonne journée ! 
MA

Naked golf - no thanks!

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

8 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Naked golf - no thanks!

Enough things swinging around as it is

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

There is really only 2 ways to avoid golfers tan.  Completely cover up everything to keep the sun away, or do enough other things aside from golf to tan the area's you can't while golfing.

I try to wear sleeveless shirts and flip flops or bare feet when I mow the yard to cut down on some of the tan lines.  We also got a pool last summer so now there is plenty of time in a swim suit to help alleviate the golfers tan.  Bottom line though is that if you play golf often you will end up with tan lines.

A few little things you can do on the course as well.  After a shot take off your glove, just remember to put it back on as you are approaching your ball instead of after you get there.  Helps speed up pace of play.  If you wear a hat or visor you can also take it off for a couple holes, then put it back on for a couple holes.  

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

The easiest way would be change the time of day you play. Make sure you always wear sunscreen but also don’t play at high noon. Play twilight when the sun is lower in the sky. The suns rays are strongest 10am-4pm so play early in the morning or twilight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WITB:

Stan Thompson “Reactionizer” persimmon woods 1-4

Spalding Tour Edition 3-PW

Spalding Top-Flite E.V.A. Sand Club

Rife Legend Z Putter

On 3/19/2019 at 2:13 PM, MarieLaure said:

My question is about tanning... Last summer, I had what one calls a golfer's tan the entire season! 

I would be pleased if some of you could give me few tips on avoiding it.

I have always tanned very easily and quite dark so I live with tan lines year round. I have a couple of pair of BiiON golf shoes and even get tanned dots on my feet from the little holes on the top of those shoes. Some of the ladies I play with wear flip-flop golf shoes so their feet get tanned and racer back shirts for tanned shoulders. But they still cannot avoid tan lines where clothing and shoe lines stop.

Because I've had skin cancer, I use the best sunscreen I can find. I like Neutrogena Dry-Touch suncreen with a 85 or 100 SPF. I find that one benefit of a higher SPF is that lasts longer so I don't need to reapply it after 9 holes. I also always wear a hat and good sunglasses to protect my eyes. Often in the summer I carry my silver 50 SPF sunscreen umbrella onto the green with me. It also happens to lower the temperature about 10-15 degrees.

My best advice on your tan is to own it. Always keep your skin moisturized to compliment your tan. Then when you walk into a room, hold your head up and wear your best brilliant smile. Love that you're a lady golfer and golfers have fabulous unique tans. Absolutely no reason to hide what you enjoy doing.

PXG 0811 XF driver

:ping-small: Serene: 3 wood, 4 & 5 hybrid iron

:taylormade-small: r7 Draw, Flex L: 4, 6 - 9 irons

:cleveland-small: Wedges: RTX Zipcore 46 mid bounce; RTX-3: 52/10 wedge; and Tour Action 900 60* low bounce

:bettinardi-1: Armlock putter or  :edel-golf-1: E-2 Torque custom fit putter

:bridgestone-small: Tour B XS golf ball

:ShotScope:  V3

10 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Naked golf - no thanks!

brings into play a whole new issue with dropping balls from knee height 😮

4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

I have another hobby that allows me to take my shirt off (well you might not want to) but fishing & being out on the water in the boat during the spring & summer allows me to really tan up. 

Also I take off my golf glove in between shots so I don't get the "glove" tan.  The worse tan I would have would be on my semi-bald head from the hat or the glasses.  

WITB:  Do I like Titleist or what? 

Driver:     :titleist-small: TSR3 9* UST Mamiya Proto LIN-Q Blue 

Fairways   :titleist-small: TSi2 UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue 13.5* 

Driving Iron:   :titleist-small: U500 17* :Fuji:  Blue Ventus HB Velocore 

Irons   :titleist-small: T350 4 & 5, T200 6 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges    :vokey-small: SM6 48*, SM9 52*, SM8 56* Modus Tour Wedge 

Putter    :cameron-small: Newport 2 w/ Garsen Ultimate grip 

Ball    :titleist-small:  *ProV1 Left Dot

• 1 month later...

Bonjour guys!

I hope you all had a great Easter weekend and maybe some quality time (with your family) on the golf course. 😉

On Monday morning, there was a sale representative at the pro shop who was actually selling polo shirts that apparently do not give golfer's tan. Well, you needed to buy them online, just giving people a link to their website:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/innersky/innersky-the-ecological-tan-through-polo-shirt?ref=8jmwzs

I could very much be interested, but I do not know this "multi brand website", Kickstarter.

Is it safe to buy on it? 

Thanks for your replies! 🙂

3 hours ago, MarieLaure said:

Bonjour guys!

I hope you all had a great Easter weekend and maybe some quality time (with your family) on the golf course. 😉

On Monday morning, there was a sale representative at the pro shop who was actually selling polo shirts that apparently do not give golfer's tan. Well, you needed to buy them online, just giving people a link to their website:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/innersky/innersky-the-ecological-tan-through-polo-shirt?ref=8jmwzs

I could very much be interested, but I do not know this "multi brand website", Kickstarter.

Is it safe to buy on it? 

Thanks for your replies! 🙂

I like this idea.........if it actually works without burning or the other harmful effects.

Kickstarter is a site for people 'kickstarting' a project and looking for funding, for peoples pledges of funds you get early adopter prices on their products, usually much cheaper than they will be sold retail.  I've used one in the past to buy a car seat for a child that looked safer and easier to use, it did take months before I received it due to the project length.

worth noting if the project doesnt reach its goal you wont be charged anything, you are only charged when it reaches its funding goal to proceed.

On 3/21/2019 at 12:33 PM, golfinnut said:

The worse tan I would have would be on my semi-bald head from the hat or the glasses.  

like this...........

reedtan.jpg.379cc0585a1a9002db661d6d361215fc.jpg

OR THIS..........................

cinktan.jpg.3aee033cc3eec4ccefeb61f74b97ea85.jpg

I for one am in the camp of embracing it! Have yet to find anyway to avoid it so I just got with it and wear it proudly.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

• 1 month later...
On 3/19/2019 at 4:12 PM, CarlH said:

I tried playing golf au natural.  Sadly, there was significant objections from the other golfers and those houses adjacent to the course. The police were not amused, either.

Funny, I got the same reaction at my course when I tried it too.  🙂

M2 Driver Fujikura Regular Flex

Mizuno 921 Tour Irons-- Titleist Wedges

A new Sik Armlock putter

I fish ... Nekkid!  (I kid, I kid) 

But seriously, I go fishing on the boat a lot or to the beach and my golfers tan is really non-existent.

WITB:  Do I like Titleist or what? 

Driver:     :titleist-small: TSR3 9* UST Mamiya Proto LIN-Q Blue 

Fairways   :titleist-small: TSi2 UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue 13.5* 

Driving Iron:   :titleist-small: U500 17* :Fuji:  Blue Ventus HB Velocore 

Irons   :titleist-small: T350 4 & 5, T200 6 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges    :vokey-small: SM6 48*, SM9 52*, SM8 56* Modus Tour Wedge 

Putter    :cameron-small: Newport 2 w/ Garsen Ultimate grip 

Ball    :titleist-small:  *ProV1 Left Dot

If you are gonna play a lot it will happen even if you wear SPF70 sunscreen. I have always tried to just tan the rest of my body through other activities, whether its yard work, a day on the beach with friends, going for a run.

In my bag:

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS 10.5* (set to 9.5) UST Lin-Q Gunmetal 6f5

Wood: :titleist-small: Tsi2 15* Project X RDX Black 70 6.5

Hybrids: :cobra-small: King Utility 19.5* Diamana Tensei White Pro 90TX

Irons: :cobra-small: Cobra King Tour MIM 4-PW Dynamic Gold 120 X100

Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 50*, 54*, 58* Tour Issue S400

Putter: :seemore-small: Nashville Z1C 34"

Ball: :titleist-small:  Pro V1x

Golfers might be interested in this product. I've heard it's non-greasy and made by golfers for golfers.

https://skinsunscreen.com/

111111111111111111111.jpg

~ ward ~

Driver: Callaway B21 9.5 Degrees. Graphite Design XC6 S Flex 43.5" Length. Golf Pride CP2 MidSize Wrap / 3-Wood: Cobra F7 @ 16 Degrees / Aldila MSI 95 70g 3.3 Stiff. Golf Pride CP2 MidSize Wrap / Hybrid: Callway BB Alpha 815 @ 20 Degrees / Speeder 865 Shaft / Irons: Srixon z785. Modus NS Pro 120 (Stiff). Golf Pride CP2 MidSize Wrap / Wedges: Titleist Vokey - SM5 F Grind 50 degree (-1 degree) 08 Degrees of Bounce (-1 degree), SM5 S Grind 54 degree (-1 degree) 10 Degrees of Bounce, SM5 M Grind 58 degree 08 Degrees of Bounce. Golf Pride CP2 MidSize Wrap.

Putter: Odyssey.

Golf Ball: Srixon Z Star.

Cart Bag: Sun Mountain C130.
Carry Bag: Big Max.

• 1 month later...

I don't try to avoid it, I wear it like a badge of honor 🤣.  

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

Easy. I wear a bandana across the face and nose one time, and then a hat the next! Boom!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

I always wear a hat when I play, but so don’t play enough to get the degree of golfer’s tan on the forehead they do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

14 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

I don't try to avoid it, I wear it like a badge of honor 🤣.  

Same here.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour